This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#601 | Back to Top08-08-2016 08:46:31 PM

maridaberri
Miki Molester

Re: Dreams

A few nights ago I had a dream that some kids from the summer camp I work at, Donald Trump, and myself were running away from Russian terrorists. Donald Trump was president and a fictionalized Russian prime minister wanted him dead. All of us ran into a bulletproof room to get away from the terrorists. The windows were shattered after the terrorists shot at them with airplanes. Thinking it was my duty as an American citizen to protect the president, I jumped in front of Trump to protect him. Then the terrorists and the prime minister walk into the room and I become very frightened. I ditch Trump and hide behind a couch cushion. Meanwhile, the Russian prime minister shoots Trump and then moves to stand in front of me. I notice a gun by side and attempt to grab it and shoot the prime minister. But oh no! I realized the safety is on and I don't know how to use a gun. I make several attempts to shoot him and fail each time. He looks at me and looks away and then.... I wake up!

Last edited by maridaberri (08-08-2016 09:55:37 PM)

#602 | Back to Top08-08-2016 09:34:21 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

Oh god, that reminds me I've been having Trump dreams myself. In one of which, I said something that annoyed Trump so he up and stripped me naked, tossed me over his shoulder, spanked my ass and then proceeded to parade me across town while everyone goes full SKU peasant-mob on me.
It sounds hilarious but it was actually terrifying.

#603 | Back to Top08-08-2016 09:57:40 PM

maridaberri
Miki Molester

Nocturn, that sounds really hilarious, and kinky. However, I can imagine how terrifying and humiliating the dream was while it was happening.

#604 | Back to Top04-12-2017 12:23:05 PM

itavin
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

I had a dream where I tell someone (my parents?) that ZnT is meh but the music is good and that its composed by yoko kanno and they confuse her for yoko ono... I think I need help. I also had a dream where I was riding a bike with may and ash from Pokemon and we get to the shopping center in my town and may turns to a friend i had when I was young and she and ash rode away from me.

If you ever feel like wanting to ruin your life... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

#605 | Back to Top04-12-2017 01:45:57 PM

Yams
Nest Boxer

I had a dream about my baby niece dying and I was crying so much in the dream I woke up. emot-frown Waking up was a major relief but it left me feeling bummed.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/YamPuff/im%20holllowz_zpsx9ddh2gp.png~original

#606 | Back to Top04-15-2017 10:35:36 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I suck at remembering my dreams lately. emot-gonk I'm generally just thrilled with remembering anything about my dreams, lately. ._.;

#607 | Back to Top07-24-2017 01:38:18 PM

itavin
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

I had a dream where there were two parts for it. One was that I lived with a guy who had a gym house, the guy was blond and had two younger siblings, and I also the villain in the 3rd season of just add magic, but then I was like "wait what about the [2 different eyed] person?" and critiqued a show in my dreams. The second part was that the movie arrival was actually the ugly betty tv film, and that it was about betty going to space but then falling from space and the cast needs to save her. Never got to see if she managed to survive or not.

Last edited by itavin (07-24-2017 01:39:10 PM)

If you ever feel like wanting to ruin your life... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

#608 | Back to Top08-17-2017 09:34:09 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Last night I had a dream where there was a documentary about Shoujo Kakumei Utena on PBS, and I was like, "Holy shit, I should tell the people at IRG about this!", and then I woke up and realized it was a dream. :< If there aren't documentaries about how significant SKU is in real life, then our society is doing something very wrong.

#609 | Back to Top08-19-2017 10:01:55 AM

itavin
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

Razara wrote:

Last night I had a dream where there was a documentary about Shoujo Kakumei Utena on PBS, and I was like, "Holy shit, I should tell the people at IRG about this!", and then I woke up and realized it was a dream. :< If there aren't documentaries about how significant SKU is in real life, then our society is doing something very wrong.

Well, this is one more reason society mostly sucks ass.

I had a dream where I saw my dead grand mother who died in 2013 and said that she really didn't die and she was only pretending to be dead and she was in hiding for 3 years. My God, it was so real and then I woke up and it was so horrible. Its also sad because as time passes on, I still have a hard time remembering her voice. I hate my brain and memory so much...

#610 | Back to Top08-20-2017 04:42:08 AM

zeedikay
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)

I had a dream a few hours ago that there was an online review of SKU on youtube that was split into multiple parts. The one I watched didn't quite go into review territory, but it did reveal that Makio had limited teleportation and the ability to turn into handbags.
There was a feeling when I woke up that I really wanted to see how the review continued, and I completely understand why.

#611 | Back to Top08-20-2017 04:25:19 PM

Flah
Belladonna Buster

A few weeks back, I dreamt that all lesbians are able to approach birds without frightening them away. Sue Perkins was kind enough to demonstrate for me by showing me a blue jay she was carrying around. I wanted to snap a picture but she was too fast for me and swapped it out with the severed head of Alan Alda which was a much less appealing photo.

And, no, I didn't dare ask why she was carrying that around.

Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?

Board footer