This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-03-2009 09:27:35 PM

Scribblepop
Saionji Slapper
Website

The Utena Cast and their Human Counter parts

I just thought of this but for fun if they made Utena Serie into a real movie who is hot enough to play what and whom...POST YOUR PICTURES PEOPLE!

I cant think of any right off the bat.. but I WILL!!!! I can't wait to see who comes up with someone hot enough to play Akio.

Inspiration is not a matter of spontaneous combustion, you have to set yourself on fire!!

#2 | Back to Top04-03-2009 09:52:03 PM

Scribblepop
Saionji Slapper
Website

Re: The Utena Cast and their Human Counter parts

Drum Roll Bitches....When I saw this man I had an accident in my pants...etc-love I changed his eye color in photoshop to Akios and gave him a dot and silver earing ..youll have to imagine the lavender hair..but OMG THAT IS MY PRINCE...that is akio!!!

etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-love
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7864/akiodouble.jpg
etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-love

Now I have to go to the bathroom...and change my uh...pants. *Runs back to monitor Licks Screen* emot-tongueemot-danceetc-wankgirl

*runs back to bathroom*

Last edited by Scribblepop (04-03-2009 10:00:42 PM)

Inspiration is not a matter of spontaneous combustion, you have to set yourself on fire!!

#3 | Back to Top04-03-2009 11:56:42 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#4 | Back to Top04-04-2009 01:09:18 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Echoing Raven emot-smile  I love the topic, but five threads is enough!  Please see the SKU Analysis Catalogue stickied at the top of this subforum.  It's pretty cool -- but then, I would think that, since I made it!

Board footer