This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-20-2006 06:02:53 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

WWAD???

This is the single question in the back of everybody's minds! school-freud

What Would Akio Do?

In just about any situation you can ask yourself..."hm...what would akio do?..."

Unfortunatly we all know that these situations can end in tragity...or sex.

So next time your in a pickle, ask yourself...

What Would Akio Do?... and post about it! lets hear some good ones!

.....especially if you follow though with your thoughts! school-devil

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#2 | Back to Top10-20-2006 06:04:25 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: WWAD???

It doesn't matter what it is. Manipulate it. Have sex with it. Pretend it doesn't matter.

That is all.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#3 | Back to Top10-20-2006 07:04:55 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Yasha wrote:

It doesn't matter what it is. Manipulate it. Have sex with it. Pretend it doesn't matter.

That is all.

This is the correct answer.

Also boo on you, I thought of this thread long before I even started the forum. emot-mad

I don't often follow through with WWAD, mostly because the people around me are very unhot and I would not want to seduce them. I have, however, followed through a few times while driving, and I have the skyrocketed car insurance to prove it. emot-dance

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#4 | Back to Top10-20-2006 07:15:13 PM

Suncat
Touga Topper
Website

Before looking into this thread, I thought it was "What would Anthy do?"  I think that answer would be far less obvious.

Laurie

#5 | Back to Top10-20-2006 08:09:33 PM

Dallbun
Tour Guide to Crawling Chaos

Suncat wrote:

Before looking into this thread, I thought it was "What would Anthy do?"  I think that answer would be far less obvious.

Smile at it. Manipulate it. Maintain demeanor of indifferent cheerfulness.

I'm showing a friend Utena right now, and I'm loving how horribly creepy Anthy gets as soon as you realize how much of an active player she is, even in the first story arc.

#6 | Back to Top10-20-2006 08:10:41 PM

Dallbun

Suncat wrote:

Of course, now that I think about it, we're leaving out the most important question: "What would A-ko do?"

#7 | Back to Top10-20-2006 10:14:28 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Dallbun wrote:

Of course, now that I think about it, we're leaving out the most important question: "What would A-ko do?"

Make a play about it. Poke fun at it. Be cryptic and knowing.

Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#8 | Back to Top10-20-2006 10:27:09 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

a know it all on every characters  WW_D? are we!

etc-love how about the question WHO would akio do?etc-love

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (10-20-2006 10:27:29 PM)

#9 | Back to Top10-20-2006 10:38:58 PM

Dallbun

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

I think, because of the subject title, we were restricting ourselves to characters whose names start with A. Which leaves... uh... "What Would Aiko Do?" emot-rolleyes

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

etc-love how about the question WHO would akio do?etc-love

Everyone except Wakaba, apparently.

#10 | Back to Top10-20-2006 10:50:30 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I almost forgot about "What Would Akio Do." XD I used to ask myself that whenever I was bored. (I came across the idea in the "You Know You're Obsessed With Akio When..." section of the Akio Shrine, and immediantly decided that I should start asking myself that very question.) It's been a while since I last asked myself that, though.

I remember asking myself that question while attending a Pep Rally once, and came to the conclusion that striking sexy poses on top of cars would be an interesting way to liven things up. Unfortunately, no cars were nearby, and so I was unable to follow through with this. What a shame... emot-frown

#11 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:01:35 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

a know it all on every characters

Damn rights, this place is full of know-it-alls. I'm in such intelligent company. emot-biggrin

If Akio was facing the choice I'm facing right now, he would get up and go get himself a drink. A strong one. This, however, is not very interesting; if I'd thought of this earlier, he would have tried to seduce the girl that was over here. I'll give it a shot next time someone comes over and let you know how that turns out.

Note: my prediction is utter failure. I have been actively avoiding anything that even looks like dating for the last three years. This should be funny.

#12 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:33:36 PM

Almaser
Qualified Duellist

Dallbun wrote:

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

I think, because of the subject title, we were restricting ourselves to characters whose names start with A. Which leaves... uh... "What Would Aiko Do?" emot-rolleyes

Slap Anthy. Fawn over Nanami/Touga. Be a bit of a background character.

#13 | Back to Top10-21-2006 02:13:31 AM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

I could not possibly do any of the things Akio Would Do. Wow.

#14 | Back to Top10-21-2006 06:20:02 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

I am beginning to think that it would be easier to ask What Akio Would NOT Do!?!

emot-rolleyes Be the Uke in any relationship.  After all, Pride is the cornerstone of all of his favourite sins.
emot-rolleyes Dress up like a Leather Daddy.  I got this idea from watching "Arrested Development"
emot-rolleyes Give up Astronomy and take up Rock collecting. Actually, he could do it and somehow make the geeky hobby of rock collecting seem like the coolest thing in the whole wide bloody world to take up.
emot-rolleyes Take a Vow of Chastity. If this happened, it would really be a sign that the End of the World was near. *heh*
emot-rolleyes Be unlucky enough to swap bodies with a female Akio fan. And if it did happen, I'm very sure that the lucky girl would grab all the kinky sex toys she can get her hands on and lock herself or should I say himself in the bedroom for as long as she can get away with. emot-biggrin
emot-rolleyes Actually gain his dream for World Revolution. The day that happens will be the day Gendo Ikari wins the 'Father of the Year' award.

#15 | Back to Top10-21-2006 09:54:28 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Perhaps it could also be What Would Arisugawa-san (Juri) Do?

Spite it.  Smite it.  Slap it for making you mad.  Do something unnaturally cool.

I love Juri!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#16 | Back to Top10-21-2006 11:42:14 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

I am beginning to think that it would be easier to ask What Akio Would NOT Do!?!

emot-rolleyes Be the Uke in any relationship.  After all, Pride is the cornerstone of all of his favourite sins.

No devil character is complete without an unnatural appreciation for the sin of vanity. (Give me credit for not actually quoting The Devil's Advocate, Yasha.)

As for bottoming, Akio's interest in sex is frequently drawn by the potential for a powerplay, and while 99% of the time the power goes to the one on top...well...
Could happen. Would take very, very unusual circumstances, but it could happen. I think in most cases Anthy would get thrown to do the job for him, with a swapped gender if necessary.

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Dress up like a Leather Daddy.  I got this idea from watching "Arrested Development"

...yeah, no. It's going to take a lot of Armani to burn that image out of my head. Thanks a lot.

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Give up Astronomy and take up Rock collecting. Actually, he could do it and somehow make the geeky hobby of rock collecting seem like the coolest thing in the whole wide bloody world to take up.

I'm sure Akio could make excellent use of geology as a means of metaphor and seduction. But he already has all the rock he needs, right? In his pants.

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Take a Vow of Chastity. If this happened, it would really be a sign that the End of the World was near. *heh*

Yes, but it wouldn't be a sign that the End of the World was coming. And that would be a shame.

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Be unlucky enough to swap bodies with a female Akio fan. And if it did happen, I'm very sure that the lucky girl would grab all the kinky sex toys she can get her hands on and lock herself or should I say himself in the bedroom for as long as she can get away with. emot-biggrin

If Akio ended up in the body of a female fan, he'd probably immediately find whoever was in his body and commit the ultimate act of pure vanity and spend the next day/month/century having sex with himself.

I really wish that would be me. etc-wankgirl

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Actually gain his dream for World Revolution. The day that happens will be the day Gendo Ikari wins the 'Father of the Year' award.

Ikari's trophy can sit next to movie Touga's dad's trophy of the same name.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#17 | Back to Top10-21-2006 11:56:28 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Giovanna wrote:

Tamago wrote:

If Akio ended up in the body of a female fan, he'd probably immediately find whoever was in his body and commit the ultimate act of pure vanity and spend the next day/month/century having sex with himself.

I really wish that would be me. etc-wankgirl

So you believe he would 'fuck himself' eh? This begs the question of would he be willing to be the submissive one as he is inside of the womans body? or would he insist on being the dominant one? *Imagines Girl-Akio all dressed up in rubber catsuit S&M gear* *hehehe*

#18 | Back to Top10-23-2006 12:06:06 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

I know some more things Akio would never do!

Decide to settle down and have a family in a nice quiet suburb.
Trade in his car for a van.
Go to a feminist rally.
Become a successful stand-up comedian.
Marry that poor girl Kanae.
Surrender his powers to Chuck Norris. (I'M SORRY! I HAD TO USE ONE CHUCK NORRIS REFERENCE!)
Record a rap album.  I just can't see him doing that.  Not at all.  Even with how overtly sexual most rap lyrics are... Akio... I can't see him recording a rap cd.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#19 | Back to Top10-23-2006 12:14:17 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

hyacinth_black wrote:

I know some more things Akio would never do!

Decide to settle down and have a family in a nice quiet suburb.
Trade in his car for a van.
Go to a feminist rally.
Become a successful stand-up comedian.
Marry that poor girl Kanae.
Surrender his powers to Chuck Norris. (I'M SORRY! I HAD TO USE ONE CHUCK NORRIS REFERENCE!)
Record a rap album.  I just can't see him doing that.  Not at all.  Even with how overtly sexual most rap lyrics are... Akio... I can't see him recording a rap cd.

Oh yeah, well I know something Akio would do if he thought it would be scarring enough for those of us who find him attractive-- Wear a sombrero while sunbathing at the beach.

With a matching tiny one for his cock.

And seduce you.

Because it would work emot-gonk

#20 | Back to Top10-23-2006 11:58:58 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Yasha wrote:

Oh yeah, well I know something Akio would do if he thought it would be scarring enough for those of us who find him attractive-- Wear a sombrero while sunbathing at the beach.

And seduce you.

Tiny? I don't think he'd use a tiny sombrero.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#21 | Back to Top10-24-2006 07:05:23 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Yasha wrote:

And seduce you.

why don't you just burn in hell

#22 | Back to Top10-24-2006 08:40:17 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

What Else Akio Would NEVER Do!?!

emot-rolleyes Grow a beard, put on a red suit and deliver toys to all the good girls and little boys.
emot-rolleyes Give his sports car away and take up power-walking. But then again, no sane person would anyhow.
emot-rolleyes Become a Roman Catholic.
emot-rolleyes Become a Scientologist.
emot-rolleyes Take up any religion that doesn't recommend him being an object for worship.
emot-rolleyes Wear Teddybear Underwear! What can I say? I watched Dragonball Z today.

#23 | Back to Top10-24-2006 09:29:38 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

emot-rolleyes Become a Roman Catholic.

...I beg to differ. He'd make an excellent priest.

#24 | Back to Top10-24-2006 04:52:14 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

you know....this is doing way...WAY better then i thought...etc-wankgirl

#25 | Back to Top10-24-2006 04:59:18 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

So you believe he would 'fuck himself' eh? This begs the question of would he be willing to be the submissive one as he is inside of the womans body? or would he insist on being the dominant one? *Imagines Girl-Akio all dressed up in rubber catsuit S&M gear* *hehehe*

Akio, I think, is vain enough that yes, he would fuck himself. Same goes for Touga. They could share some of that special curry and have quite a wild night with each other.

Board footer