This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-05-2016 12:35:11 PM

zevrem
Banned

Habits that clear your mind/make your life better?

For me, it's journaling. I don't just keep one journal, either, I keep multiple journals in parallel, one for each part of my life. I write about money matters on my laptop, I keep musings about politics in another journal, and personal matters in another, and so forth. If I don't do this, my mind goes crazy playing my thoughts on repeat, as if it's trying not to forget them.

The real purpose of elections is to make the people hate each other more than they hate their government.

#2 | Back to Top04-05-2016 01:31:23 PM

Yams
Nest Boxer

Re: Habits that clear your mind/make your life better?

I don't exactly keep a journal but if I do have something that's troubling me that I can't do much about, I normally rant about it online. It really works. emot-biggrin

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/YamPuff/im%20holllowz_zpsx9ddh2gp.png~original

#3 | Back to Top04-05-2016 02:36:50 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

I haul this out on the balcony, and some tea, and sit under the sun, or take a book down to one of the parks or gardens, down to the beach, and just chill. Ceilings are not conducive to my mental wellbeing.

I like to go down to the meditation gardens during the mid-afternoon and nap with people, too. For whatever reason, it really settles me to sleep the better part of an hour with other people, outside.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#4 | Back to Top04-11-2016 10:00:50 AM

zevrem
Banned

Trick for getting over bitterness towards people: decide that you won't lift a finger to help them.

Last edited by zevrem (04-11-2016 10:01:30 AM)

The real purpose of elections is to make the people hate each other more than they hate their government.

#5 | Back to Top08-22-2016 05:45:20 PM

pagetheplush
Juri Jeerer
Website

If you keep your room clean and your bed made it can make your mind feel more clear. It makes it easier to focus on other things and feel relaxed. They say a person's room is a reflection of how organized your thoughts are (which seems accurate because mine's a mess currently, just like me cool )

🌹Let's become like rose petals, blowing free!🌹

Board footer