This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:32:05 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Totally Like WTF?! Moments In Life

Yes. All of us have these moments in are life....moments that just scream WTF?!!. This can be about any kind of moment like that or a moment that if you had would be like that. This was inspired by the "WTF Moments in Utena" thread.

Okay....Well, one time I was just watching tv when my mom walks in and says "Wassup Homie!" and doin that neck twitch thing. She walked all weird too. My only words were What the fuck....

And then, when I was playing Sims, my Utena sim lit the fireplace and sat on the couch right in front of it while it was on fire looking like nothing was happening. Akio than came in and sat on the couch. As for Anthy, she adopted a child clapped at it  and ran to the fire and started to panic. Than Touga came over to my house and sat on the couch. Than the fire spread to the next room and set the baby on fire. Then, the next thing I know, Akio gets up off the couch and catches on fire. WTF.....
  I'll get some pictures of that later.

Well there's some...

#2 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:55:32 PM

Romanticide
Cow Bellhop

Re: Totally Like WTF?! Moments In Life

I once was walking on the sidewalk... and got struck by a leaf on the face... and it hurted!!! emot-gonk Wretched little things!!!!

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1390/firmautenaji0.jpg

#3 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:24:05 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

I don't use text messaging, because frankly I think it makes you look stupid. But that's not the point. Point is, I was about to go to bed last night at like, 3 am, and my phone starts beeping. I picked it up and it said I had a new text. My friends know I don't text, so I had no idea who it could be. I opened it and all it said was "HAM?????????". I didn't recognize the number, and when I called it back it said it wasn't in service. It was very very odd. All I could think to say was "WTF?"

Last edited by dollface (04-23-2007 04:25:10 PM)

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#4 | Back to Top04-23-2007 05:02:33 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

One time, I was got a text that said "Fuck you".......

#5 | Back to Top04-23-2007 05:14:43 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

After it happened I couldn't help but laugh. It really said "HAM???????" with like, 12 question marks. It was so random.

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#6 | Back to Top04-23-2007 05:46:58 PM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

dollface wrote:

I don't use text messaging, because frankly I think it makes you look stupid. But that's not the point. Point is, I was about to go to bed last night at like, 3 am, and my phone starts beeping. I picked it up and it said I had a new text. My friends know I don't text, so I had no idea who it could be. I opened it and all it said was "HAM?????????". I didn't recognize the number, and when I called it back it said it wasn't in service. It was very very odd. All I could think to say was "WTF?"

some girl somewhere in the USA won 25G for text messaging "supercali...".
WTF.

Another WTF moment, I went out to a goth club on Sunday, when I went to the bathroom some chick basically jumped on me saying "I love you! I know you! I don't know if you remember me, but I totally love you and I've done a lot of drugs in my life, and my memory is totally gone...but I love you!

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#7 | Back to Top04-23-2007 06:08:15 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

OMFG WTF *ROFL* One time some kid came over to me and hugged me and said I love you. I was just like..."uhhhh...hi..."

#8 | Back to Top04-23-2007 08:29:25 PM

Romanticide
Cow Bellhop

Personal_IceQueen wrote:

Another WTF moment, I went out to a goth club on Sunday, when I went to the bathroom some chick basically jumped on me saying "I love you! I know you! I don't know if you remember me, but I totally love you and I've done a lot of drugs in my life, and my memory is totally gone...but I love you!

extraaaaañoooo.... (creeepyyyy) sorry I saw to much Foster Home for imaginary friends -.-

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1390/firmautenaji0.jpg

#9 | Back to Top04-23-2007 09:56:42 PM

Drukqs
Ballgoer
Website

I handed an assignment into my Spanish teacher.  Usually, she's really professional and concise and all that.  And then she says barely above a whisper to me "Thanks dude."

Yeah, I got nothing.

You can go to LJ, or tastysouls.deviantart.com

#10 | Back to Top04-23-2007 11:19:21 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

One of my managers actually said to me point-blank "I just got off the phone with Pop Century, we are walking a three room block at their rate (about 250 bucks less then ours). You need to block them for connects, one bunk room, one king and an adjacent standard."

My jaw dropped and she disappeared before I had a chance to say "FUCK NO, CRAZY BITCH." Haha, I pawned it off onto someone else tho. school-devil

But yeah, I was kinda like...wtf? emot-mad

Also, the guy that said he and his wife needed two beds, because she smelled funny when she was drunk. emot-gonk

And maybe the time I was at Williams-Sonoma, and a guy came into the store and asked me who I thought lied more, men or women? I did actually ask him "What the hell?" since there were no managers near by. emot-confused

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#11 | Back to Top04-23-2007 11:43:25 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

morosemocha wrote:

And maybe the time I was at Williams-Sonoma, and a guy came into the store and asked me who I thought lied more, men or women? I did actually ask him "What the hell?" since there were no managers near by. emot-confused

Personally, I get the idea that HE lied more
As for me, I don't have much of a WTF moment, but today in lecture, a spider came out of the hair of a girl sitting next to me, and it dropped on my backpack, and before I know it, it is trying to make a web between my legs emot-gonk

Last edited by Hiraku (04-23-2007 11:46:35 PM)

#12 | Back to Top04-24-2007 04:15:28 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Hiraku wrote:

As for me, I don't have much of a WTF moment, but today in lecture, a spider came out of the hair of a girl sitting next to me, and it dropped on my backpack, and before I know it, it is trying to make a web between my legs emot-gonk

I dunno, that's pretty WTF....

I swear these squirrels were throwing pecans at me one day when I was walking to the store. They kept flying RIGHT by me, shattering at my feet...
Squirrels are evil creatures I say.

#13 | Back to Top04-24-2007 11:30:12 AM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

A few weeks ago when I was attempting to ride my bike (and failing miserably) with my friend, we just said, "FUCK IT," and walked by our bikes the rest of the way on the side of the road. And this guy swerved by us and leaned across the seat to flip us off. We were stunned for a moment, and then LAUGHED at the sheer WTF-ery of it.

#14 | Back to Top04-24-2007 12:16:25 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

A few weeks ago when I was attempting to ride my bike (and failing miserably) with my friend, we just said, "FUCK IT," and walked by our bikes the rest of the way on the side of the road. And this guy swerved by us and leaned across the seat to flip us off. We were stunned for a moment, and then LAUGHED at the sheer WTF-ery of it.

If that guy flipped me, I'd probably run after him school-chef
Hey, kids! Guess what we're having for Thanksgiving tonight?
No, no, I kid.

So, I turned off my Facebook account just a few days ago, and the rumor got started around the campus that I am officially crazy and stuff. And, then, someone came by and called me a big baby for turning off Facebook (kinda out of the blue...)

#15 | Back to Top04-24-2007 03:29:21 PM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

what the heck? what is wrong with people these days....grrrrr :shakes fist:

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#16 | Back to Top04-24-2007 04:57:20 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

See, now, I didn't mind, because I had absolutely no idea who it was, he had no idea who we were, and it was so fucking random I couldn't be arsed to be insulted. It just doesn't matter.

Board footer