This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-29-2007 12:52:06 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

[semi-RP] ~**The Poptart Pizza Shop**~

Welcome to the Pop Tart Pizza Shop...which will now be referred to a PTP because I'm not going to type all that crap over and over. Trust me,I'm lazy enough as it is. Err....I mean we have a full library with books about subjects like Kendo or maybe you want to build a house and you want some ideas with picture books of the Castle in the sky. Or,you can enjoy yourself by playing Dance Dance Revolution at the arcade. Or maybe you would rather relax at the bar and have a few drinks. Wanna stay a night or two? Come reserve a room at the inn. Breakfast will be served free of charge.

With that being said,this shop needs employees.  If you would like to work here,just say so emot-keke !!

Here's the Poptart Pizza Shop Menu;

Regular Poptart Pizza--$5
with extra toppings--$5.50
Soda--$2
Free refills available
Any flavor Poptart--$3.99
Burnt--$4.05
Juice--$1.95
Wine--$4
Alchohol--$4

The Inn Menu is as follows;

Standard Room--$10
Deluxe Room--$18
One Nights Stay--$8
Maid Service--$5 Free on 1st Day
Room Service--$5.50

Duelists and Poptart Bride stay for free!!!

BREAKFAST IS FREE

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (05-04-2007 04:17:47 PM)

#2 | Back to Top04-29-2007 02:14:00 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Re: [semi-RP] ~**The Poptart Pizza Shop**~

*A girl wearing dark blue denim jeans and a sky blue V-neck shirt walks in. Her eyes and hair look way too much like Anthy's, but her skin tone is the typical white of Caucasian genetics. She takes a seat near the library, scanning the titles for something good to read. Finding nothing to her satisfaction, she takes a small book out of her lavender purse. The title of the book is Cellpoint Dynamics: A Reploid's Guide to Reprogramming the Positronic Brain. She hums "Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku" to herself as she reads...*

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#3 | Back to Top04-29-2007 05:46:19 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Honestly, look at what playing The Sims 2 has done to me... I see a maid service and think, "A maid? Can I sleep with her and then kill her?" emot-gonk At least it's not as bad as what Kealdrea did with them...

Oh, and BioKraze, for some reason your female form sounds like she's more feminine than I am. o_o It must be the purse... Why don't I own a purse...?

#4 | Back to Top04-29-2007 06:12:42 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

(Notice the color coding. I use yellow if I'm Biona. That's Antherie reading a book on reworking her own brain. She's a Reploid, just like KTK's Touga, your Shiori and Shattered's Ruka Reploid models of the SKU characters. Only Antherie is modelled to be superficially like Anthy.)

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#5 | Back to Top04-29-2007 06:20:39 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Oh, yeah. Sorry.

#6 | Back to Top04-29-2007 06:26:52 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The Anthy lookalike finally closes the book and puts it back in her purse. She walks over to the counter/bar, studying the menu carefully. After some careful deliberation, she comes to a decision...*

"Hello? I'd like to place an order for 2 Raspberry flavoured Poptarts, uncooked, and a glass of orange juice...And please keep the change, I don't have use for it..."

*She checks her wallet to make sure she has enough cash to order the above items, and mentally adds 30% to the subtotal, compensating for tax and gratuity. She takes $13 from the wallet and places it on the counter, awaiting the confirmation of her order...*

~~I should explain. I have five colours. Blue is for BioKraze (male human form). Yellow is for Biona (female human form) and Morgan Kerrigan's actions. Green is for chanting the Bloody Mary Chant and whenever Daemon Bio makes an appearance. Yomi shares my colour of frustration (red) Antherie's colour is purple, as is (are?) any divinations I make, such as my videogame trivia thread when I reveal the answers I was looking for. Does this help?~~

Last edited by BioKraze (04-29-2007 07:36:35 PM)

#7 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:32:53 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Now If only I could make poptart pizzas...lol...

#8 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:35:11 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The Anthylike girl waits with a bit of impatience for somebody to acknowledge her order.*

"Umm, hello? I'd like two uncooked raspberry Poptarts and a glass of orange juice. And what's the sales tax on that?"

#9 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:40:16 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*gives girl orange juice and poptarts* Sorry about that....

#10 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:43:31 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The girl hands the cashier $13 to cover any charges.*

"Keep the change, I've no use for it..."

*She takes the Poptarts and juice in hand, munching on one Poptart as she takes a seat at a nearby table.*

#11 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:52:56 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*takes change and smiles*Thank you,have a nice day.....*walks over to arcade and turns on DDR machine*Anyone wanna dance?

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (04-30-2007 05:54:23 PM)

#12 | Back to Top04-30-2007 05:59:12 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The girl smiles as the machine turns on, but turns her attention to another book from her purse. This one is entitled Field Guide to Metallurgy of Magical Origins. Seems like quite a deep read... She munches on a Poptart as she reads the complicated book...*

"You can do that with Orichalcum? I never thought it possible..."

Last edited by BioKraze (05-07-2007 04:47:10 PM)

#13 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:03:48 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*ddr machine starts showing pictures of Mikage playing a guitar made of Poptarts,half eaten as Mikage sings with his mouth full*.....Hmm....he's a pretty good guitar player....although he could sing a little better

#14 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:09:39 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The girl (okay, I give up. It's Antherie from the Chrysalis Cafe) reads the Field Guide to Metallurgy of Magical Origins, reading a new chapter. Her emerald eyes widen to their fullest.*

"You can do THAT with Mythril? I'd better tell Master as soon as I can!"

Last edited by BioKraze (04-30-2007 06:09:57 PM)

#15 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:27:00 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*Walks to library with cart full of books and adds the latest manga to the shelves. A riot of teenagers start running in trashing the place and screaming*........HEY! HEY! HEY!*grabs a broom and goes after the the swarm and nearly gets ran over*Oh shit...oww..dammit...*takes out a gun and shoots in the air silencing the noisy croud* WHAT. THE. FUCK. If you want an order you will come in here without disturbing the other customers,thank you very much...*5 minutes go by and riot starts all over again*

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (04-30-2007 06:32:05 PM)

#16 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:37:52 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie puts her book back in her purse, then turns to the proprietor with a slight smile on her face, the same kind of smile Anthy would have...*

"Shall I take care of these ruffians for you, ma'am?"

#17 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:43:12 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*reloads gun and turns head* Sure, but don't get injured. This crowds pretty rough....*shoots in the air twice. Riot silences for only 5 seconds*alright,thats about enough! *puts gun away and starts running towards the riot kicking,causing people to smash really fast against each other and backing the crowd up towards the door*

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (04-30-2007 06:46:45 PM)

#18 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:47:32 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie nods, and turning to the mass of teenage hoodlums, speaks with a soft voice. Her eyes glow an unearthly green, and her hair whips back in a mysterious breeze...*

"Power of Gestahl that resides within me...Come forth and show them the Departed Way!"

*A whitish green light descends over the hoodlums, dragging their bodies away from the inside of the shop as they are absorbed by the power of "X-Fer". Antherie nods to herself and takes another sip of orange juice.*

"That should keep them away for a while...Always glad to be of service!"

#19 | Back to Top04-30-2007 06:54:08 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Ne,thank you. I would've done more but I do not have my pendant on,just my gun today. *cleans up horrible mess and finds several broken tables lying around.... *Ah,shit....now what to do? This set was custom made dammit. Those pests...

Please take notice that the counter is temporarily closed. Everything else however is open. As for the inn, speak to the lady at that booth. She is Hidiraii-san. She'll set you up with a room and whatever,she's my assistant. Gotta go,ne.

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (04-30-2007 07:10:27 PM)

#20 | Back to Top04-30-2007 07:11:05 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie takes out a small whitish orb attached to a purple pole. Quickly hooking it up to the nearest free power outlet, she stares at it intensely.*

"Ahh, blessed release..."

*After a time, her eyes lose their shine and become dull. She is entranced by the glowing orb...*

#21 | Back to Top04-30-2007 07:32:40 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

*Examines the DDR machine* I've heard that there's a DDR machine with a song from SKU on it.

#22 | Back to Top04-30-2007 07:34:32 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie finally snaps out of it and unplugs the orb. She places it in her purse and revisits her first book, Cellpoint Dynamics: A Reploid's Guide to Reprogramming the Positronic Brain.*

#23 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:51:08 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

BACK AND OPEN.....and yes there is a sku song on the ddr

#24 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:53:09 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie finishes the last of the orange juice and the second Poptart. She pockets the book she was reading in her purse and walks out of the shop. She calls behind her as she leaves.*

"Thank you! Have a good day! And don't work too hard!"

#25 | Back to Top05-01-2007 06:29:20 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Okay,seriously. WHO THE FUCK knows how to make a poptart pizza?

Board footer