This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#2101 | Back to Top04-13-2015 11:01:33 AM

HonorableShadow
Thorn of Death

Re: Current Anime

I'm watching a bunch of anime this season, but the only one that has really stuck out to me so far is Owari no Seraph. The basic premise is that some vampires launched a virus into the world that killed everyone over the age of 13 and then they took the remaining kids to raise as livestock for all their blood sucking needs. So far it seems like an interesting concept and I like  the two main characters a lot. (Plus I tend to like vampire storylines for some reason, no matter how cliche. emot-tongue Well, unless it's Twilight.)

I'm also watching Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku. There's only one episode so far, but it seems like fun.  It's a comedy about a girl who goes to a school for people with special abilities.  The main character could put Brock to shame with her thirst for cute girls. emot-rofl

I'll show you a sight you've never seen before.

#2102 | Back to Top04-13-2015 03:19:53 PM

Yams
Nest Boxer

Watching Tiger and Bunny and Toward the Terra

And Steven Universe
My Tumblr is now overflowing with SKU references from the show. etc-love

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/YamPuff/im%20holllowz_zpsx9ddh2gp.png~original

#2103 | Back to Top04-14-2015 11:38:51 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Watching Uninhabited Planet Survive. It's a fun, fresh take on a pretty standard "shipwrecked on an island" plot.

The only thing that gets to me is that even after a year, their hair hasn't grown and their clothes are still like new.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#2104 | Back to Top04-14-2015 11:31:12 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

HonorableShadow wrote:

I'm watching a bunch of anime this season, but the only one that has really stuck out to me so far is Owari no Seraph. The basic premise is that some vampires launched a virus into the world that killed everyone over the age of 13 and then they took the remaining kids to raise as livestock for all their blood sucking needs. So far it seems like an interesting concept and I like  the two main characters a lot. (Plus I tend to like vampire storylines for some reason, no matter how cliche. emot-tongue Well, unless it's Twilight.)

I'm watching this as well, so far it's Attack on Titan...with Vampires! [ I wish Mika was the main character as Yu is the second coming of Eren to a t. But I'm glad they just kill him off, I expect much angst from his character.  I don't care for the school-life angle but it could be worse.
And that OP...so Yuu/Mika centered, pandering to the fangirls and I'm not complaining either.
]

From this season I've also picked up Arslan and boy am I glad I did! It's quite a lot like Akatsuki except Arslan is a boy...although he veers into trap territory. I'm really enjoying this one.

Also, Kekkai Sensen: it's a lot like Durarara but flashier. It was a very cool first episode, let us hope the rest of the series lives up to the hype. It has not Orihara Izaya-sama, though, and that's always a bad thing.

#2105 | Back to Top04-15-2015 02:20:43 PM

HonorableShadow
Thorn of Death

Yeah! It is pretty similar to SnK. I think it's even made by the same company if I'm not mistaken. Though I actually already like Yuu a little more than Eren, he seems to be mellowing out a bit. I would have liked Mika as the MC though!  [The school setting threw me off a bit too, but we'll have to see where it goes. Hopefully it won't take up too much focus.

Yes, I'm not complaining at all about the Yuu/Mika pandering either haha. emot-wink
]

Last edited by HonorableShadow (04-15-2015 02:20:54 PM)

I'll show you a sight you've never seen before.

#2106 | Back to Top04-17-2015 10:29:44 AM

Zigzagzoom94
Wakaba Wrangler

Well a load of anime I’ve been watching have recently come to an end so I thought I might update you guys.

Cute High Earth Defence Club Love: as the thread about it probably attests, this show is fantastic. It’s a comedic Magical Boy anime where a load of teenage boys have Seinfeldian conversations about food and then help the monster of the week get over its (often silly) issues with The Power of Love, being thoroughly self-aware and bemused the whole time. The first few episodes in particular had me in stitches and, although near the end I was annoyed that the plot was taking so long to appear, episodes 11 and 12 pulled through with a fantastic ending that left me happy that I watched.

Death Parade: I wasn’t watching the beginning of the series and only caught the occasional episode while my boyfriend had it on in the same room...and that had me hooked. The premise is that when two people die at the same time their souls (sans memories of their death) get sent to a bar to play some sort of a game while one of the wacky bartenders secretly observes and makes a judgement about whether they get reincarnated. So a typical episode introduces two new characters to gradually gain back more and more of their memories and put you through the emotional wringer until they ultimately realise that they’re dead at the climax of the game. The writers do such a good job of alternating between the lighthearted comedy moments and the really powerful dramatic moments (and in one case, setting up a character for an emotional moment, only for her to massively underreact to the revelation of her death emot-tongue ) and the conclusion of the series was incredibly powerful. Definitely worth checking out.

Yurikuma Arashi (aka Lesbian Bear Storm!): I’m sure everyone here is already aware of this anime and my own feelings are still a bit mixed. My main thought is that unlike Penguindrum, I don’t think I’ll get as much out of the rewatch, given the way if handles reveals (KUMA SHOCKS!) but I‘ll leave that discussion to the other forum.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Stardust Crusaders: This one’s still ongoing (I think this counts as part two of season 3?) but I thought it was worth mentioning. This season has still had all of the what-the-fuck appeal of the earlier seasons and we still get lots of fights where the characters actually have to use their brains and outsmart one another, with the fight against the “Hanged Man” stand user being a good example (I do find myself annoyed by the fact that the characters’ vaguely-defined powers result in a lot of questions and plot hols in fights, though). The recent episode with D’Arby the Gambler has given me a better appreciation of Jotaro when before I found him a bit boring (does the “stands in the background looking stoic”-type have more of an appeal to a Japanese audience?). Joseph is still my favourite JoJo, though, I will never not find his Japanese voice actor loudly swearing in engrish hilarious. Like a lot of people, my biggest complaint is that the stand-of-the-week format got really tiring by the end of part 1 and that was before they added nine more. I’m mainly sticking with the show because we’ll soon get to the fight with Dios because a) his hamminess shall be magnificent and b) I’ve heard it’s one of the best fights in the history of shounen manga. Overall, I’d say watch it if you loved the previous seasons but it’s maybe not the best jumping-on point for new watchers.

EDIT: Oh hey, I'm a "Wakaba Wrangler" now emot-biggrin

Last edited by Zigzagzoom94 (04-17-2015 10:30:41 AM)

Sokka: Can your fortune telling explain that?! (points to volcano eruption)
Villager: Can your science explain why it rains?
Sokka: Yes! Yes it can!
~Avatar S01e14

#2107 | Back to Top04-20-2015 04:16:54 PM

Snow
Troublesome Insect

The second part of Fate/stay night UBW is airing and I'm squee-ing too much. I know they're swimming in money but there has to be a lot of love invested into the making of this anime, and arguably the entire franchise. They weaved one of the most complex and engaging stories from a seemingly stupid plot (at least a dozen other anime share the basic idea). It was an EROGE and look at it now! Well it was an eroge originally in name (and a couple of naughty pictures) only, but still.
Or it might not be complex and engaging to anyone else, but it is to me personally. I know what will happen and it still keeps me glued to the screen. Which probably answers the question of When will people abandon old franchises and start making new stuff? with When idiots like me stop drooling over them.

#2108 | Back to Top04-20-2015 04:51:23 PM

Chrome Homura
Poor Saionji :(

Zigzagzoom94 wrote:

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Stardust Crusaders: This one’s still ongoing (I think this counts as part two of season 3?) but I thought it was worth mentioning. This season has still had all of the what-the-fuck appeal of the earlier seasons and we still get lots of fights where the characters actually have to use their brains and outsmart one another, with the fight against the “Hanged Man” stand user being a good example (I do find myself annoyed by the fact that the characters’ vaguely-defined powers result in a lot of questions and plot hols in fights, though). The recent episode with D’Arby the Gambler has given me a better appreciation of Jotaro when before I found him a bit boring (does the “stands in the background looking stoic”-type have more of an appeal to a Japanese audience?). Joseph is still my favourite JoJo, though, I will never not find his Japanese voice actor loudly swearing in engrish hilarious. Like a lot of people, my biggest complaint is that the stand-of-the-week format got really tiring by the end of part 1 and that was before they added nine more. I’m mainly sticking with the show because we’ll soon get to the fight with Dios because a) his hamminess shall be magnificent and b) I’ve heard it’s one of the best fights in the history of shounen manga. Overall, I’d say watch it if you loved the previous seasons but it’s maybe not the best jumping-on point for new watchers.

Joseph is best Jojo! I'm glad someone else on this forum is a fan emot-biggrin I'm also a big fan of part 1, especially considering HnK is one of my favorite series as well. Since you mentioned it though...

I am no longer here. If you wish to find me, my discord username is Heroic_Spirit_Gomikubi.

#2109 | Back to Top04-20-2015 06:50:42 PM

gpink
Eternal Castellan

I'm watching Kokoro Connect. Yes it's slice of life but the characters are likeable and there is emotional impact inspite of the fact that, everything has to be resolved by the end of the episode. I should be better at catching this (after all I did watch Maria Watches Over Us which has the same trick) but the ability to hold onto my emotions has me forget this.

#2110 | Back to Top05-23-2015 02:21:13 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

Any other Leiji Matsumoto fans?

I'm rewatching Space Symphony Maetel, and while the first couple eps are a little to pat, the rest of the series is so dramatic and Romantic. Some really harrowing deaths, some of the saddest nudity in anime. And, unlike a lot of "war" shows, there's no side that you want to just die die die in a fire and die! You just want them all to stop for a moment, be fair, and quit fighting.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#2111 | Back to Top05-25-2015 06:18:52 PM

Flah
Belladonna Buster

If you haven't already, check out Blood Blockade Battlefront (aka Kekkai Sensen), based on a manga by Yasuhiro Nightow of Trigun fame and directed by Rie Matsumoto who previously gave us Kyousougiga (which you should also check out because it's a work of art in itself). While it's slowed down a bit in the more recent episodes, it is, if nothing else, a crazy mass of action that deserves a rewatch just because so much happens that human eyes can't follow it, much like a sonic monkey stealing your wallet.

Also, this:

Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?

#2112 | Back to Top05-31-2015 05:41:19 AM

rhyaniwyn
Myth is my Bitch
Website

Been watching and reading Akatsuki no Yona and like it very much.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/absolethe/itrg_signature.jpg

#2113 | Back to Top06-03-2015 08:28:01 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Nocturnalux wrote:

purplepolecat wrote:

I am watching Maria The Virgin Witch, and I highly recommend it.

The MC is a young but fairly powerful witch living in rural France during the 100 years war with England. She uses her powers to disrupt the local skirmishes, using a two-pronged attack of sending her succubus out to seduce soldiers, and summoning huge mythical beasts onto the battlefield. This earns her negative attention from other witches, local mercenaries, the corrupt clergy, and certain divine beings.

I love the art style, and Maria's character design reminds me of 90's heroines like Lina Inverse. The animation is beautiful, and fight scenes show pretty impressive attention to detail regarding weapons and fighting styles. There's plenty of fanservice and lewd humor, but it's different in tone to the usual ecchi anime tropes, and I found it far more amusing than offensive. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

I enjoyed this one much more than I expected. [I was still a bit disappointed with the ending, though. It was something of an anti-climax, after escaping from the Inquisition, saving Joseph in the midst of a battle without the use of magic and fighting an archangel along with the other angels, retiring to live as a normal person feels like a downer even if it makes sense within the narrative. But the actual 'and they lived happily ever after' finale took away some of the realistic tone of the series. It felt as if they were too afraid to carry out their premise of linking virginity to power and in the end did not even kill a single named character.]

Yesterday I needed something to watch, came to this thread for inspiration, and chose this one.  Sweet show!  emot-biggrin

[I agree with you about the ending, Nocturnalux.  Not bad, exactly, and I didn't mind that no one died; this isn't that kind of show.  But they didn't acknowledge that the familiars were going to revert, which was such a big deal earlier, and the philosophical stakes didn't really get resolved either.  Heaven comes to a truce with Maria, but neither side admits error, and Maria never really has to confront the legitimate objections that Michael and others have brought up: What about the people Maria doesn't even try to save? What about the downstream consequences of Maria's actions that might be even worse than warfare? Shouldn't humans be the ones to decide how humans treat each other?  I was impressed that the show raised these questions, but I would have been even more impressed if it had resolved them.

Also Priapus never gets a dong and I think he should have gotten a dong
]

#2114 | Back to Top06-10-2015 09:11:32 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

rhyaniwyn wrote:

Been watching and reading Akatsuki no Yona and like it very much.

Are you familiar with Arslan Senki? It's a lot like Akatsuki except that instead of a princess who loses her a kingdom it features a prince. They are extremely similar but with quite different tones, Arslan is more focused on political intrigue and battles while Akatsuki veers closer to fantasy with romantic overtones. The way the titular characters come to realize how sheltered they were and how they become nothing short of admirable is very much alike.
Odds are you will like it.

@satyr, I wonder if I should give Maria's manga a go. Very often anime will wrap with with less than stellar resolutions because it could not cover the entirety of the original work. From what I understand the manga is still ongoing, too.

Recently I picked up Hibike and am very pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. Music anime and Kyoani immediately made me think of K-On but this is more than the usual 'cute girls doing cute things' drill. For once, the musical aspect itself is presented in great detail with each instrument drawn beautifully and its mechanics explained realistically.
The breathing exercises in particular impressed me, I've been taking singing lessons for years and could relate to the whole 'breathe from the stomach', 'sustain the sound like a line' instructions.

We still have a mostly all female cast and they are very cute but there are plenty of serious moments without its going off the drama deep end either. In other words, the balance is almost perfect and the character interaction is another highlight. I also like the fact that we have girls trying their best at something they are passionate about. All too often females get sided to the background as the ones who support the  MC's dreams (I've been on a Prince of Tennis binge where this is taken very literally, the few female characters that exist do little more than cheer for the MC during matches) without ever doing anything for themselves.

I'm also following Kekkai Sensen, it is indeed a rollercoaster. Not surprised to see that the same people from Kyousougiga are involved.

And Joseph is indeed the best Jojo. Oh No!!!! school-sherlock

#2115 | Back to Top06-12-2015 01:52:17 PM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

sound! Euphonium

is really beautiful, and as a former eupho player I really relate to the protagonist! And everything in the anime reminded me exact moments in the brass band. I can tell you from personal experience that they really nailed it with realistic approach.

Another thing I love about this anime is of course the biggest ship of all, Reina x Kumiko! Everyone wishes for this ship to find destination and not sink

まずここでこのオスカル・フランソワの命をたってからにされるがよい!

#2116 | Back to Top07-10-2015 08:36:03 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

I've been checking out some of the new titles of the summer season when lo and behold, Ranpo Kitan turns out to be even better than I thought.

This anime,
a)Is heavily influenced by Edogawa Ranpo, his trippy aesthetics translate great into anime. The first two episodes reminded me of shaft on occasion with the mixture of macabre and very beautiful along with the occasionally odd angles and highly saturated colors.
b)Features a bizarrely calm trap who goes about solving highly twisted murder mysteries with a smile. And it's glorious. Then there's his best friend, also a guy, who clearly has a thing for him and who can blame him?
c)Has bishounen Akechi which may be the best kind of Akechi there is, really.

In other words, happiness, thy name is Ranpo Kitan.

Last edited by Nocturnalux (07-10-2015 08:39:01 PM)

#2117 | Back to Top07-30-2015 07:02:06 AM

Chrome Homura

Just finished watching Last Exile tonight. Anyone else here a fan of it?

(Spoiler)[I cannot express how upsetting it was to see Dio just fall the fuck out of his Vanship. It was such a relief that he appeared to have recovered from whatever they did to him before the trial, but to think that he relapsed back to the big race (I forget what it was called) and literally went through the same motions as though Luciola was in the navigator's seat... then turned around to see that Luciola wasn't there, and instantly assumed his closest friend jumped out of the seat as he'd commanded? That's a new level of fucked up, nothing I've seen in other anime series really compares to it... not necessarily in how "wrong" it felt as a whole (It's not like this is the first tragedy I've seen) but in how insanely fast it was. One moment we see Dio having a breakdown, and without missing a beat the wind rocks his ship, and the scene changes in the time it takes the viewer to put two and two together and assume that nothing stopped him from literally falling thousands of feet to his death, with nothing but regret for having "killed" Luciola in his thoughts the entire time emot-gonk

On the other hand, there's Alex Row. When Sophia gave the order to fire, it pained me so... but it wasn't like with Dio. Alex's death was pointless in a way (since Delphine was already dead, if his voice had reached the Silvana before Sophia gave the order to fire...) but it sort of makes sense, because at the end of the day it was very much in line with his will. After all, Alex Row was a man who lived only to seek revenge on Delphine, at any cost... they make this point very clearly when he nearly kills Sophia at the coronation ceremony (he literally lost it, it was the officer on the bridge that had to cancel his order to fire on Delphine's ship) and as a result, there's irony to be seen in the similarities and differences between that situation and Sophia risking the entire fleet to take down the very same ship. It was such a bittersweet scene, with Sophia acting out of conviction to her duty as Empress while Alex finally achieved his vengeance after 10 years as a shell of his former self. Delphine's death was anything but pretty, yet it was exactly the fate she earned...
](Spoiler)

Aaand wow I need to go to bed.

I am no longer here. If you wish to find me, my discord username is Heroic_Spirit_Gomikubi.

#2118 | Back to Top07-30-2015 11:28:37 AM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

Chrome, I too am a Last Exile fas and have very good news for you, I think:

[Dio doesn't actually die. I know how strange that is since last we see of him he is plummeting to certain death but the manga states that he is picked up by some people who nurse him back to health and he actually appears alive and well in the second season of the anime.

I am very used to having my favorite characters get the shorter end of the stick time and time again, usually they even deserve it since they are villains or at least anti-heroes. But Dio is different, he did not at all deserve to go through all the horrible things he had to endure. I still remember being sick to my stomach when I retired to bed after marathoning the final episodes of Last Exile because I felt so sorry for Dio.

Normally this kind of borderline resurrection of a character that should by all means be dead annoys me to no end but in this case I am willing to forgive it. It even feels a bit random but it explains why Lavi and Claus never once grieved for Dio. They are shown to be sad over Alex's death- which was another stunning moment in the whole anime- but never a word of sorrow for Dio's death. At the time it really upset me that they could be this callous but it makes sense since Dio did not die.
]

Light spoilers for the second season:

[In the second season Dio is seriously cool as ever. He always flies solo without a navigator and will not allow anyone to sit on Luciola's seat. I think he surpassed Claus as a vanship pilot- and probably everyone else who ever flew one- by winning the Grand Race *alone*...only to get disqualified since according to the rules you must fly as a duo. It just goes to show how deep his attachment to Luciola was.]

Last edited by Nocturnalux (07-30-2015 11:30:22 AM)

#2119 | Back to Top07-30-2015 02:41:18 PM

Chrome Homura

Just watched the first episode of Season 2.

(Spoiler)[So Turan is descended from the Alliance, and the Ages foundation is led by former Guild members. Dio is awesome... but he didn't get all up in someone's face for no reason. Hopefully future episodes will fix this, it's not Dio if he doesn't violate someone's personal space XD](spoiler)

#2120 | Back to Top07-31-2015 01:30:02 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

Good lord, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's make me happy. I have heard that StrikerS isn't as good but yanno. I like the concept that not only does Nanoha love her job and keep going as an adult, but that she's still awesome.

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#2121 | Back to Top08-12-2015 02:25:47 PM

Sparky
Touga Topper

Has anyone been watching the new season of Working!!?

I loved the first two when I watched them a few years ago, I'm hoping this season won't let me down.

#2122 | Back to Top09-16-2015 09:41:35 PM

KissFromARose
Thorn of Death

Just started 2nd Season of Bakemonogatari. Watching the Tiger arc for Hanekawa.

She really is a character that hits home with me and I can relate to... I'm interesting to see how it is resolved. Will save resolution for tomorrow night. For now I have a sad as I am introspecting into the past. Good show. Lots of reading. Very Brain. (But wow such weird lewd too... like wat why u do dis?)

#2123 | Back to Top09-17-2015 01:35:03 AM

Paris Rose
New Student

Other than the obvious choice, I would strongly suggest things like Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop.
They're fairly popular series but I know just as many people who have actually watched them that also haven't.

For those who haven't, I'll give you a rough idea on what each one is about.

Trigun: revolves around a name known by the title of "Vash the Stampede".
...You'll find out pretty damn early as to why. Anyway, there are two insurance society
women whom are following his chaotic trail named Meryl and Milly. They're trying to...
...minimize Vashs destructive path as much as humanly possible. Shenanigans ensue.

Too bad for the ladies having to deal with this troublemaker having a huge bounty on his head.
Yup. You guessed it! Bounty hunters. Which means confrontations. Which means damages.

There's a whole lot more to the series that reveals just how deep of a character Vash truly is
and whilst the anime is amazing, I do have to admit that the manga fills in a few blanks.

Definitely worth watching though. Hands down.

Yu Yu Hakusho: is about a teenage delinquent that dies at the very first episode.
...Don't worry though; he's the main freakin' character! It's a very funny but at times,
emotional series that revolves around characters named Urameshi Yusuke, Kazuma Kuwabara,
Kurama and mini Vegeta Hiei. Demons, ghosts, tournaments and so on.

Cowboy Bebop: In 2071, roughly sixty years after an accident with a hyperspace gateway
made the Earth uninhabitable, humanity has colonized most of the rocky planets and moons of the
Solar System. Amid a rising crime rate, the Inter Solar System Police (ISSP) set up a legalized contract
system, in which registered bounty hunters (also referred to as "Cowboys") chase criminals and bring them
in alive in return for a reward. The series protagonists are bounty hunters working from the spaceship Bebop.
The original crew are Spike Spiegel [an exiled former hitman of the criminal Red Dragon Syndicate] and his partner,
Jet Black [a former ISSP officer]. No relation to the drummer from 'The Stranglers'. They are later joined by a
beautiful lady named Faye Valentine [an amnesiac con artist]; Ed Wong [an eccentric girl skilled in hacking]; and Ein.
...Who is a genetically engineered Welsh Corgi with human-like intelligence. All in all, your average crew members.

#2124 | Back to Top10-19-2015 11:43:11 AM

Snow
Troublesome Insect

I'm watching Maria the Virgin Witch. It's adorable and funny, and Maria is a top tier cutie.

#2125 | Back to Top10-21-2015 11:24:11 PM

CarolineWellwater
Mikage Mistruster

(( Hey all,

If you don't mind me speaking up a bit.  Right now, on my to-do list I have the following (in no particular order):

FCLC -- I finally picked up the show to add to my library, and feel I should watch it.

X/1999 Series -- I watched it a while ago, but... have lately been wanting to re-watch it.  Though... I guess I could, technically, swap in anything CLAMP.  Blood-C... Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland... Magic Knight Rayearth... any of those work... but most of those I've watched a couple of times already.  X/1999 always... intimidated me, as I'm not that familiar with a lot of the mysticism involved.

Vampire Princess Miyu OVA Volume 2 -- I somehow lost Volume 1 during one of my moves.  Anyway, I want to watch this more as a teaser for...

Vampire Princess Miyu TV series -- I figured it's October... which means "horror"... which means Vampire Princess Miyu TV

Nyaruko: Crawling with Love, 1 and 2 -- Mostly because I love Nippon Ichi.  For me, they make fun stuff.  (( EDIT: Check that... except for Witch and the Hundred Knight... which... was uncharacteristically dark for them.  Well done... but... really dark.  )) Anyway... this is just fun to re-watch.  And because anything Cthulhu Mythos is freaking awesome.

Robotech -- Yes.  I know that's not the "real" name.  But it's what I remember waiting before school to watch with my brother... and then getting really upset when they moved it from 6:30 to 7:30, and we couldn't watch it, unless there was a 1-hour snow delay.  Anyway, if nothing else, I watch it, as it lets me remember my brother some.  So... I call it "Robotech".

And... if I could expand "anime" into "animation", I'd also have to add:

Batman the Animated Series -- Because it's just, well... very well done.

So... anyway, that's my to-do list.  ))

Last edited by CarolineWellwater (10-21-2015 11:26:04 PM)

Board footer