This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-01-2007 06:55:02 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Re: [semi-RP] ~**The Poptart Pizza Shop**~

*From out of nowhere, a beam of orange energy drops in. Hanging from the air conditioning system is a girl who looks way too much like Wakaba, only her hair is in cheerful disarray and her ponytail goes down to below her waist. She waves enthusiastically at Rainbow and drops down from the AC piping before speaking so quickly, it's barely possible to hear what the hell she just said!*

"HEY THERE! HI, HOW ARE YOU DOING! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MAKE POPTARTS INTO PIZZAS BUT I'M WILLING TO TRY! How about it? Huh? Huh? Well? Want me to try? Well?"

Last edited by BioKraze (05-01-2007 09:53:27 PM)

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#27 | Back to Top05-01-2007 06:58:48 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

(wait.what?)*stairs blankly at weird girl.*...........ummmmm (how should I put this?)....do you know how to?Will you burn down my shop trying?....please tell me you know how to cook....

#28 | Back to Top05-01-2007 07:08:13 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The girl smiles at Rainbow, which oddly doesn't put Rainbow at any more ease...*

"NOOOOO PROBLEM! Just leave everything to ME! I'll whip those Poptarts into the best pizza you'll ever taste or my name's not Wynne Richter!"

*The Wakaba Reploid, Wynne, rushes into the kitchen and kicks everybody out within the space of seven seconds.*

"NOW! Time to work my magic!!"

*Several sounds can be heard from the kitchen. Poptart boxes being ripped open, pots and pans clattering, flames dancing on their burners, the whole nine yards. And beyond it all, Wynne can be heard screaming at everything she's working on..."

"YOU! BACK ON THE RANGE! YOU AND YOU! GET OUT OF THERE!...I SAID GET BACK ON THE RANGE! COME ON, I DON'T GOT ALL DAY! MY REPUTATION'S AT STAKE!! YOU THREE! OUT OF THOSE WRAPPERS AND GIVE ME YOUR CRUSTS!"

*Wynne's incomprehensible speech makes the heart quiver. If I were you, Rainbow, I wouldn't dare enter the kitchen right now...*

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#29 | Back to Top05-01-2007 07:09:55 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Bio himself saunters into the doors, and orders a glass of apple juice. He pays for it with a $50.*

Keep the change. *He glances at the kitchen...* Oh, I see you've met Wynne! Trust me, she can cook. But she has a little problem with Antherie...should I explain, or should I break the Fourth Wall and point you to my website?

#30 | Back to Top05-02-2007 07:04:25 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*stares wide-eyed at crazy,loud girl*emot-aaa

#31 | Back to Top05-02-2007 07:26:36 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*After some muffled explosions and at least one very loud one, Wynne emerges from the kitchen. Her hair is singed, her face is covered in soot, but she proudly holds aloft what could be described as the first Poptart Pizza in existence...

It is shaped like a pizza pie with a 10 inch diameter, but the crust is very thin and made from the pastry bread of Poptarts, crimped like a platter of ladyfingers every half inch or so to make it look cooler. The swirls of red and pink are evident on the frosting, liberally decorated with colored sprinkles of all kinds. Wynne hands the plate over to Rainbow, smiling.*

"SEE? I TOLD you I could do it! One Raspberry-Strawberry Poptart Pizza, extra Strawberrry, medium and ready for eating! Go on, try it, you won't be disappointed! I even wrote down notes so I can make a recipe later!"

Last edited by BioKraze (05-03-2007 11:34:57 AM)

#32 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:06:44 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*takes a slice and eats*......Very nicely done....Would you perhaps want to become a Poptart Pizza maker for my shop? And also, since you caused my kitchen to explode,I'm gonna need you to pay for the damages.$50 please. Normally, it would be $150 but since its you, its just 50....

#33 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:09:59 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Bio forks over $500.* No big deal. And Wynne's kitchen staff for the Chrysalis Cafe. Sorry. But you can have the recipe she made for free. emot-keke

#34 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:21:41 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

eh,$500 is good enough....thank you anyway for the recipe....

#35 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:22:57 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

And if anybody wants a Poptart Pizza, I'll direct them here. We won't make them at the Cafe. emot-keke

#36 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:29:00 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Cool.cool. Okay now I'm gonna read now.*tries to read but then,suddenly,the teenage crowd returns and has grown ten times larger*....HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE BACK!

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (05-04-2007 04:29:47 PM)

#37 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:30:23 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Bio grins wickedly.* Want ME to corral them for ya? I might cause a bit of collateral damage, though...

#38 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:36:47 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

No I can take care of it. But, get to high ground....*takes out pendant. pendant glows reds and then transforms me into demon*I can take care of this.*jumps onto counter and holds hands in a cup position. a small orb of water appears. takes shief and makes it obsorb the orb of water then,shoots out the water on the other side,flooding the building*The waters rising....

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (05-04-2007 04:38:19 PM)

#39 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:38:48 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Bio hangs from the AC piping like Wynne, suitably impressed.*

COOL! You turn into a daemon, too? Wicked! You and I should fight sometime! Got AOL Instant Messenger? We can fight in an IM!

#40 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:46:55 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Well, I do but I never really use it. An I've had my account since I was 4. I've been on MSN since I was 4 as well. I just usually use MSN Messanger.*jumps up onto AC Piping and hangs from it. Water suddenly floods out of building, revealing the teens getting back up and starting a riot again*....WTF?!.....Just as I thought. Not that easy....

#41 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:53:19 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Allow Antherie to X-Fer them outta here...

*On cue, Antherie teleports in and uses her Magitek powers to send the rampaging hoodlums out of the shop using the "X-Fer (Transfer)" ability. She salutes and teleports out.*

Maybe I should call up my friend Yomi to throw a barrier around your shop, huh? And don't mind me, I'm always looking for somebody to fight me as "Daemon Bio"...

Last edited by BioKraze (05-04-2007 05:00:32 PM)

#42 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:01:53 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

I'll think about that barrier. But let me take care of this riot myself. I can handle it. *staff changes into a long,sharp sword. Raises sword and spins it the air in a circle. Then, takes grabs sword with other hand and slams against the ground,creating an electric reaction causing the riot to run away in fear.* Thought that would work.

Thats an example of on of my attacks.....In another riot scenario..

Last edited by RainbowRoseQueen (05-04-2007 05:03:51 PM)

#43 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:09:25 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

*observes outside,watching the teen riot running and screaming and starts laughing....changes back to human form and turns to look at shop.* HOLY FUCK,they totally trashed it.HIDIRAII-SAN! CLEAN THIS MESS!!

#44 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:12:23 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Before Rainbow's helper can even get up from a chair, Wynne rushes in and, in a fit of nervous genki energy that only a robotic Wakaba could achieve, cleans up the entire place and repairs every single object. She pauses, gives a thumbs-up, then jumps and hangs from the AC piping along with Bio.*

#45 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:12:56 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

*Despite the riot going on, Razara grabs a pillow and falls asleep on the floor*

#46 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:15:24 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

.....how is she so damn fast?

#47 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:18:54 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

EnergyStar compliance, nitro-boosted fusion reactor as her power source, extra energy conduit system, multiple backup capacitors, modelled after Wakaba. When I designed her, I used energy-efficient machinery in her production. Being a domestic servant kind of Reploid, Wynne prides herself on the ability to get any housewife's task done in a sixth of the normal human time or less. And she's got a one-sided rivalry going on with Antherie...

#48 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:29:33 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

emot-keke Ya know Razara, you CAN sleep on the floor in a room at the inn. So you don't accidentally get stepped on...Hidiraii is a clutz...

*looks over to Rain and yells* I AM NOT!
YES YOU ARE! DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU?!
NO, PLEASE DON'T! I HAVE A WIFE AND 3 KIDS!....lesbian lol

#49 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:44:46 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Aw, hell. You can borrow Wynne for your kitchen, under the following rules:

1.) She belongs to ME. If I need her, I can step in and "liberate" her for whatever task I need.
2.) Either she replaces the whole kitchen staff, or she's head of the kitchen staff.
3.) You'll need a good fireproofing spell for the kitchen, which my assistant Yomi can provide.
4.) She DOESN'T get paid for working. She's a Reploid designed to keep house and cook. It's her raison d'etre (reason to be).

If you can accept those terms, then Wynne will happily cook Poptart Pizzas for you. It'll keep her from trying to bully Antherie into some contest of skill...and that's my main concern right now...

#50 | Back to Top05-04-2007 05:45:24 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Nah... I like it better in this spot.

Board footer