This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top03-01-2010 12:38:51 AM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Re: Utena fic exchange?

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

I love references to fairy tales and fables, Alice in Wonderland, Ruyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, Philip Larkin and Robert Browning's poetry etc, etc.

...cue Clarice wondering who she could fuck over with Porphyria's Lover. school-devil

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#27 | Back to Top05-23-2011 12:53:49 PM

Franzeska
New Student

Re: Utena fic exchange?

Esmenet wrote:

As some of you may know, Utena did not qualify for Yuletide -- an anonymous fic exchange for small fandoms -- this year. Apparently, we're too mainstream. emot-dance But I started thinking an anonymous fic/art exchange for Utena would be an awesome thing.

Now, I don't have the coding capabilities to set up something along the lines of Yuletide. But I could certainly come up with a preferences form and some basic rules. The rest would depend on if enough people want to do this.

Hey, would anyone be interested in another exchange of the same general sort as yuletide? I'm running a secret santa style exchange for rare (-ish) fandoms with Asian source material (whatever medium, or real people, for a broad interpretation of Asia). Someone has already nominated SKU, but nominations run until the 25th, so if you're interested, and you'd like to nominate other fandoms, please come have a look! Signups will be in late June.

On Livejournal: http://parallelsfic.livejournal.com/
On Dreamwidth: http://parallelsfic.dreamwidth.org/

If you guys are thinking of running a single-fandom SKU exchange, you could also check out the Archive of Our Own challenge interface. It's what yuletide uses (and what Parallels will be using), and it's available to anybody with an AO3 account.

Board footer