This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top04-19-2007 10:22:47 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Re: Ohtori students - What will they do after the series?

Giovanna wrote:

Yasha wrote:

Touga, well... he's got potential as a businessman and a lawyer both

emot-rolleyes emot-rolleyes emot-rolleyes
Darling, we've covered this. Touga becomes a hideously wealthy businessman whose growing boredom with his solitary life of luxury leads him to steal priceless paintings from museums for fun. Akio leaves Ohtori Academy to head a major law firm staffed partly by his own infernal offspring. He gets chicks to blow him in restaurants and still lives at the top of an ominous tower. Saionji also takes up law, but runs a far smaller operation in a quiet town, where he finds all the excessive exercise in the world can't make him stop thinking about tying his secretary to the table and smacking her ass red.

who's the lucky secretary, I wonder emot-rolleyes
In all seriousness, though, I just read that fanfic on Nanami a few posts back in this thread, and I absolutely love it! I knew there's a reason Nanami gets to wear pants in the series like Juri and Utena did. (I think they're the only three who had their own "boy" uniform.

#27 | Back to Top04-20-2007 02:56:07 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

BioKraze wrote:

MMMM. SMELLS LIKE FANFICTION.

Read THIS for an idea regarding Juri and a club...Arisugawa's Locket

And the prequel, too! Echoes of a Final Duel

This fanfic author is as brilliant and talented as our resident author Alithea. She even participated in a Locket special! Isn't THAT cool? emot-keke

Arisugawa's Locket is what  i was refering to when i said juri would open up a club, lol.

We all have our own little addictions.

#28 | Back to Top04-20-2007 04:05:14 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

I think Utena went to Holland. Why? her aunt is there with her boyfriend, she asked to go to Ohtori when her aunt moved to Holland for a 2 years work. I'm pretty sure she's in Holland, i like to believe in the before-series manga utena story 8D

#29 | Back to Top04-20-2007 04:49:47 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Giovanna wrote:

Yasha wrote:

Darling, we've covered this. Touga becomes a hideously wealthy businessman whose growing boredom with his solitary life of luxury leads him to steal priceless paintings from museums for fun. Akio leaves Ohtori Academy to head a major law firm staffed partly by his own infernal offspring. He gets chicks to blow him in restaurants and still lives at the top of an ominous tower. Saionji also takes up law, but runs a far smaller operation in a quiet town, where he finds all the excessive exercise in the world can't make him stop thinking about tying his secretary to the table and smacking her ass red.

Wouldn't it just be faster to just insert the SKU cast into Boston Legal?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#30 | Back to Top04-20-2007 04:57:21 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Raven Nightshade wrote:

Giovanna wrote:

Yasha wrote:

Wouldn't it just be faster to just insert the SKU cast into Boston Legal?

That could work, but Boston Legal isn't nearly half as fun as SKU

Board footer