This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top09-12-2007 11:30:25 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Re: Fun D&D Tests

Lawful Good Human Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

How the hell did that happen? emot-confused I tend to think of myself more as a neutral good human bard...

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#27 | Back to Top09-13-2007 12:16:50 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Bizarrely, I'm a Lawful Good Elf Fighter.  The "fighter" part is especially inexplicable, given that I chose "run away!" at least twice during the test.

#28 | Back to Top09-13-2007 03:13:53 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Just goes to show that you were right about the accuracy of most internet quizzes.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#29 | Back to Top09-14-2007 02:38:24 PM

Aika_san21
New Student

Okay, I took the new D&D test (made all my roomates take it too XD)
And I was a:
Chaotic Good Human Bard
Go me! XD

#30 | Back to Top09-14-2007 07:44:23 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

So, now I'm a Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Bard.

Not completely off the mark. My first D&D character was a Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Druid.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#31 | Back to Top09-14-2007 08:12:22 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

So many bards.  I guess us artsy-touchy-feely people gravitate towards Utena/IRG.

#32 | Back to Top10-09-2007 10:20:22 AM

Anthiena
Egghead

Not quite:
True Neutral Gnome Mage Fighter
Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Gnome Are a clever race, relishing in illusions and pratical jokes. They are smaller than dwarves and live in burrows and tunnels in rocky hills and woodlands uninhabited by humans.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#33 | Back to Top10-21-2007 09:59:50 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

I had no secondary class o.o

But I will Dance 4 Gil X3

#34 | Back to Top10-22-2007 12:44:28 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I gots me a Chaotic Evil on that first test. I then retook it and gots me a Chaotic Good. My thought is I'm probably Chaotic Neutral through the law of averages. emot-biggrin

The second one bears me out:

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Bard

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#35 | Back to Top10-22-2007 04:52:22 PM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

Cleric Fighter, Bard, Bard, Paladin, Fighter, Bard, Bard, Fighter, Bard, Bard.

You know. A traveling group of us wouldn't be that great at fighting monsters, but we'd put on a good piece of theatre.

#36 | Back to Top10-22-2007 04:53:45 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

I totally agree.

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#37 | Back to Top10-22-2007 05:21:27 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

I'm now having scary images of us being a D&D version of Josie and the Pussycats.

emot-confused
emot-mad
emot-gonk

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#38 | Back to Top05-02-2009 03:37:17 PM

Melegant
Anthy Assailer

These tests are quite inaccurate...

...and I am chaotic evil, of course.

"
My #1 is:    Chaotic Evil     
My #2 is:    Chaotic Good    
My #3 is:    Neutral Evil    
My #4 is:    Chaotic Neutral    
My #5 is:    Lawful Evil    
My #6 is:    Neutral Good    
My #7 is:    True Neutral    
My #8 is:    Lawful Neutral    
My #9 is:    Lawful Good
"

"Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes."

- William Shakespeare, sonnet n. 40 -

#39 | Back to Top05-05-2009 07:59:53 PM

Soukougnan
Black Rosarian
Website

that's odd. My #1 is:    Chaotic Good     
            My #2 is:    Lawful Neutral    
            My #3 is:    Neutral Good

True Neutral Half-Elf Bard

Alignment:

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:

Didn't have a secondary class. 0;

the first time i took a test like one of these, i got a True Neutral Human Bard. i wonder what changed?

hm. i'm... here again? catch me in the discord-- im fairybull

#40 | Back to Top06-23-2009 10:19:37 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Finally took the Character Test and got something that only partially fits me. Personally, if I were to play a stock character, I'd like something that MOSTLY fits me...

Anyway, it appears I'm a Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Ranger. I'll provide commentary, of course, as is my usual thing to do when I take such tests:

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Yeah, I'm kinda unpredictable, but insane? I was insane about seven years ago. That just doesn't hold true anymore.

Race: Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

*snerk* ...oh, you really MEANT that? No way am I patient. Or, as Black Mage from 8-Bit Theater put it in an early episode, "I've got Black Magic, a hair trigger and a short fuse. BRING IT!"

Primary Class: Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

So what, now I'm a crazy halfblood tree-hugging hippie or something? I'm my mom, only male? Goddess, somebody introduce a .45 calibre slug into my brainstem before I join Greenpeace.

(EDITOR'S NOTE: That wasn't intended to offend anybody. Honestly, I'm like Lady Lortab -- I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to say it...)

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#41 | Back to Top06-27-2009 03:20:24 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

Biokraze, you are hilarious LOLOL.

Heh. Mine has changed quite a bit!

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Last edited by Anthiena (06-27-2009 03:20:57 PM)

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#42 | Back to Top06-27-2009 05:19:57 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Anthiena, from your results...I'd start calling you Imoen, but I think she was Chaotic Good and not Chaotic Neutral.

#43 | Back to Top06-28-2009 04:29:11 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

First test:
      My #1 is:    Chaotic Good        
    My #2 is:    Neutral Good   
    My #3 is:    True Neutral       
    My #4 is:    Lawful Good
Second:
Alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Race:
Half-Elf
Primary Class:
Fighter

stats would indicate evenness on good and neutral, human, elf, and half elf, and fighter and paladin.

Oh well, stuff to keep in mind if I ever do play D&D.

#44 | Back to Top06-30-2009 07:41:11 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Neutral Good for the first test.

And for the second: Neutral Good Half-Elf Bard.

Hmm that sounds like something I might actually play for real in an rp...I love charismatic characters (and bards do well with high charisma) who win by talking at every opportunity and romance their companions gradually and over time. Half-Elves rock cos humans don't get bonuses that I like and Elves are too pansy-like, and besides I want to be of "dual nationality".

In no way does this reveal anything at all about me. Niet. school-devil

BioKraze: Anthiena, from your results...I'd start calling you Imoen, but I think she was Chaotic Good and not Chaotic Neutral.

This is prob not the best time to mention that Imogen drives me up the wall. My hero loooooonged for a new best friend. emot-tongue But she'd stay with me no matter what I did alignment wise...oh that loyal, irritating Imogen...

EDIT: spelling

Last edited by sharnii (06-30-2009 07:41:50 AM)

Board footer