This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-19-2006 11:41:19 PM

Nariel
Miki Molester

Akio and STD's.

If Akio got a sword pulled out of him I wonder what kind of symbolism that would imply??? XDDDD! Also if Utena pulled the gearstick from the Akio car, could you imagine Akio's expression, I want a fanart of that so much! Also, Akio has sex with so mnay people, how come he never get an STD? ' Sorry Akio, but you've got herpes. I reccommend this cream. No more sex for 6 months.' He'd die. He should also go to a sex addicts group.

The ruler of the universe has spoken.

#2 | Back to Top10-20-2006 12:10:46 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: Akio and STD's.

If Akio ever got herpes, I can see him starting mini-duels with the individual pustules during bad outbreaks. Only the Champion gains eternity!

Wait, I don't want to think that. *unthinks* You never saw this post.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#3 | Back to Top10-20-2006 12:23:05 AM

Nariel
Miki Molester

A pustule gaining eternity? What would it do all day, just sit there on Akio all day. And I don't think Akio would like herpes. Hmmmm... The wart that longs to be a pustule. She has to save the other wart from the evilness of her brother pustule...there would be twins pustule and wart, and there would be quite a few warts and pustules in love with each other, and OMG thi is getting too freaky for me and I'm shutting up now.

#4 | Back to Top10-20-2006 06:52:11 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Nariel wrote:

If Akio got a sword pulled out of him I wonder what kind of symbolism that would imply???

That he's been emasculated. See: Utena movie.

Herpes blah blah blah

emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad
I crawl into work half-dead and needing to hear something pleasant and I walk in on this. Besides, if Akio has STDs, he has so many, and he's had them for so long, that by their powers combined, he has hersyphilichlawarts.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#5 | Back to Top10-20-2006 09:20:29 AM

Romanticide
Cow Bellhop

The erotic part of Utena losses lot of it's glamour when you start thinking in those things emot-gonk
let's say they protect themselves and go to medical revisions...  emot-frown

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1390/firmautenaji0.jpg

#6 | Back to Top10-20-2006 09:28:06 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Romanticide wrote:

The erotic part of Utena losses lot of it's glamour when you start thinking in those things emot-gonk
let's say they protect themselves and go to medical revisions...  emot-frown

Not to worry!
Such things don't exist in Ohtori.
Or in anime generally. Unless the anime is about that (they have anime nearly about anything o.O )...

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#7 | Back to Top10-20-2006 09:46:51 AM

Ivy-chan
Unfulfilled Juror

Akio got Mikage to invent the cure for AIDs and all other STDs while he was entertaining him in Ohtori for his brief stay there. He told him it was instrumental to the eternity project, and it took him an awful lot of work to persuade him of that, believe me. I don't have the whole explanation written out, so I can't do justice to the magnificent bullshit that fell from his lips that day. Mikage devised this STD cure-all, and gave it to Akio after heavy brainwashing techniques and the obligatory ride in the car.

He and Anthy drink it in their rosehip tea every day at precisely eleven, because that is when they have tea.

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
-Isaac Newton

#8 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:13:51 AM

Hina the Prince
Friend, Perhaps

Nariel wrote:

Also if Utena pulled the gearstick from the Akio car, could you imagine Akio's expression, I want a fanart of that so much!

Look what I found.
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/319/symbolismke3.jpg

#9 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:16:59 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy crap lol poor baby

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#10 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:22:40 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Hehe, I've seen it somewhere, but I forgot where.
Utena would never do that I think. Maybe Anthy. school-devil

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#11 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:32:27 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Akio got pale emot-gonk

I think this means he's really Michael Jackson in disguise emot-gonk

Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#12 | Back to Top10-20-2006 12:09:31 PM

Nariel
Miki Molester

I love you all SO much. That fanart made my day. Every single one of those comments made me go hyper with joy. Sends out super ultimate waves of fuzzy and sparkliness! Yay! Trust me I feel like I'm in fantastic company!

#13 | Back to Top10-20-2006 12:22:10 PM

Xu Yuan
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

Actually if you look at the outfit, it's very reminiscent of Mikage's... so apparently Utena stole Mikage's clothes just to break the stick shift off Akio's car, would be strange divine retribution, to have Utena in Mikage's clothing while doing so... what am I talking about?

#14 | Back to Top10-20-2006 05:14:20 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

Akio, get an STD!?!?!?!

NEVER!

The fact that he is "end of the world" should imply a great power
within him to make sweet, hot whoopie with whoever he pleases, when ever he pleases!

so if he ever did get an STD...it may be one from anthy...

theres something kinda...unclean about her.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#15 | Back to Top10-20-2006 07:14:32 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Yasha wrote:

Akio got pale emot-gonk

I think this means he's really Michael Jackson in disguise emot-gonk

I hate you for this.

But you're wrong. He shows no gender bias or age preferences. He's an equal-opportunity molester. etc-wankdude

#16 | Back to Top10-20-2006 07:38:41 PM

Romanticide
Cow Bellhop

Hina the Prince wrote:

Nariel wrote:

Also if Utena pulled the gearstick from the Akio car, could you imagine Akio's expression, I want a fanart of that so much!

Look what I found.[

Can't...ajajajaja.... stop... jajajaja... laughing... hahahahahaha!!!!

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1390/firmautenaji0.jpg

#17 | Back to Top10-20-2006 08:06:06 PM

skewed_tartan
Touga Topper
Website

Seriously I think if Akio was ever castrated I think he just get a replacement dick. I'm sure they have a surgery for it. school-freud

Last edited by skewed_tartan (10-20-2006 08:13:58 PM)

#18 | Back to Top10-20-2006 08:43:17 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

skewed_tartan wrote:

Seriously I think if Akio was ever castrated I think he just get a replacement dick. I'm sure they have a surgery for it. school-freud

Well if Anthy can turn into a young boy, whether the ability was hers or Akio's, I suspect he can just make himself a new penis.

Or he can become a woman.

Which wouldn't change a lot about him besides the plumbing, I suspect.

'If I'd known sooner, I would have appeared as a female.'

Oh, that's right. I referenced Star Trek. I win at life.

#19 | Back to Top10-20-2006 11:10:50 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

skewed_tartan wrote:

Well, or they could go the John Wayne Bobbitt route and just sew the missing piece back on. I'm pretty sure it would work, but then, I think he would cry like a little girl during his ordeal, so really better just leave him a eunuch so long as he doesn't start hopping over car hoods and wearing ruffles.

#20 | Back to Top10-21-2006 07:56:05 AM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

Yasha wrote:

skewed_tartan wrote:

Well, or they could go the John Wayne Bobbitt route and just sew the missing piece back on. I'm pretty sure it would work, but then, I think he would cry like a little girl during his ordeal, so really better just leave him a eunuch so long as he doesn't start hopping over car hoods and wearing ruffles.

caio! *sparklee noise* school-devil

#21 | Back to Top10-21-2006 02:48:46 PM

Squirrama
New Student

Something tells me that Akio, being a deity type figure and all, is able to have sex with a person carrying an STD without contracting one himself. This also helps prevent the spread of said STD through the populace (as anything Akio manages to contract would undoubtably end up being spread to just about every individual in a 100 mile radius). Why, even those HE doesn’t have sex with would end up with it, due to having sex with someone he had sex with. It would be a horrible, horrible chain of STD infections that would leave no one able to have more sex with Akio. Which we really can’t have now can we? Thus, Akio has made sure that he will never contract any petty STD. Anthy has done the same, for pretty much the same reasons.

#22 | Back to Top10-21-2006 07:15:37 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

.......bizarre.... makes me think of 'Nene Interactive Suicide'.... waking up with herpes would suck, though. That would be an interesting question, but seeing as it's a somewhat 'ideal world', only upside down, highly unlikely unless Akio saw it as a tool like everything else. /wierdness

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#23 | Back to Top10-21-2006 08:38:23 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

i had a revolation....

emot-aaa AKIO IS AN STD!! emot-aaa

think about it!

1)He goes mysteriously from one student to the next without any warning. emot-wink
2)He could ruin a relationship your already in if you got him (or he got you...emot-dance)
3) he leaves you itching and burning............. etc-love FOR MORE!etc-love

Im almost positive theres more reasons....i just gave you the one,two,three treatment. school-devil

i etc-love these smilies!

#24 | Back to Top10-21-2006 10:22:48 PM

jmie5
Precious One

Over the summer, my friend found a stash of hentai.  One thing I noticed during the day of, "No, you just have to see this one, it's so funny!" is no one cares about condoms or STD's.  I always took it as that sort of anime magic, like Utena walking up all those stairs and then being expected to dodge a sword.

But aside from all that, I'm sure that if Akio ever got an STD... well, I could envision two things.
1)  Unexpected drop in confidence due to a wrench in the gears of his plans for a brief period of time before even more plotting
2)  I really see him as using the STD to his advantage.  >>

Akio:  (Kissy kissy/gropey gropey/ censored on Touga) 
Touga:  (Witin a few days)  wtf?
Akio:  That's not important.  Let's talk business; oh, look!  There goes Saionji, you should be friends again!

(cough) ...

#25 | Back to Top10-21-2006 11:14:45 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

emot-aaa AKIO IS AN STD!! emot-aaa

MY GOD IT'S TRUE. emot-aaa

Talk about a fire in your loins.

Board footer