This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-18-2007 10:29:20 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

Going to Rose Con from PA

I'm not sure that deserves its own thread, but if not fee free to delete it.

As I stated in the Offical Rose Con Meetup Thingy thread, I am a fan in the state of PA who desperatley wants to go to Rose Con. However, I think  the idea of riding a bus to New York by myself is just a little too overwhelming for me right now...or even in a year. Although I'm a legal adult, I'm barely so, and I need parental permission for this sort of thing. If I was going with a group that permission would be about 50-80% more attainable. Therefore, I am asking:

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO NY FROM PA AND ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING A TRAVELING GROUP TOGETHER, PLEASE PM ME. I'D GREATLY APPERICIATE IT IF YOU'D BE WILLING TO TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT. IF YOU'D RATHER DIRVE, WHILE I CAN'T PROVIDE A CAR, I WILL GLADLY HELP PAY FOR TRAVELING EXPENSES (I'LL GIVE YOU A BUNCH OF GAS MONEY). WHATEVER YOURE PLANNING ON DOING, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE FROM PA.

I MISSED YURICON. I WON'T MISS THIS. NO WAY IN HELL.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! etc-loveetc-loveetc-love

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

Board footer