This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#876 | Back to Top03-09-2010 01:09:28 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

Re: [RP] Utena 2: Ohtori Academy

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/AnjitheArtist/Tomoe.jpg

Tomoe watched as Akirah took her planner out, pink pen hovering over the paper.

Of course it's pink, why wouldn't it be the tomboy mentally grumbled.

"Let's see, I have judo practice after classes as well. How about we meet in front of the Judo classroom at around 5?"

Mentally running through her schedule, she figured that was probably the best time. She'd apologize if she was late, if it happened.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w131/AnjitheArtist/Utena11_zephyrrose13.png

The elder Kaoru played with his eyes closed, trying to picture the garden that he adored so much. His playing was clipped, frustration evident with every note heard. As the song progressed, little by little, he had returned once again.

Everything was where he remembered - the piano, the little table, the trees. However everything looked a little paler, pastels instead of the vibrant greens.  Every note was reaching for that place, for the brilliance and life it once had and every attempt it ended up farther and farther out of reach.

Miki stopped playing with an ugly crash of notes punctuating his halt. Reaching into his pocket and clicking the stopwatch, he knew there was no need to retrieve it out of his pocket.

00:01:03. Again, the garden is dying...what can I do...

Putting the cover down on the keys, he picked up his bag and began walking towards the door. With one last glance at the piano, he closed the door to the room and proceeded to his classes.

Check out my: Twitter|Voice Over Tumblr|

#877 | Back to Top04-07-2010 09:45:30 PM

Gabriel Fellsworth
Juri Jeerer

Re: [RP] Utena 2: Ohtori Academy

After practicing his form for a bit, Jubei went back to the locker room and changed into his school uniform, then proceeded to leave the gym. He proceeded to unfortunately get lost yet again, being only his second day here, he stumbled upon the ruins of Nemuro Hall, and stopped and just stared at it, thinking to himself that this would probably be a great place to be alone with some peace and quiet to get his schoolwork and studies done.

Leaving Nemuro Halls ruins, he gets lost again, and stumbles upon the giant tower in the middle of the school, and know for sure he is lost, so he turns around and tries to trace his steps back to where he came from but in doing so Jubei finds the Rose Garden. He remembers the events of the day before, and what had happened there. He approaches the garden but stops and looks around taking in his location, and remembering his way to his classes from here, so he proceeds into the school instead of the garden.

Just because I have voices in my head, doesn't mean I am crazy.

Board footer