This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#76 | Back to Top09-26-2009 03:31:27 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Re: okCupid's Dating Persona Test

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You’re a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it’s likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You’ve had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there’ll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you’re especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you’re drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

Who am I, Hachi from NANA?

Oh, wait. I blow my paychecks on clothes, my best friend's my polar opposite, and constantly read shojo manga. I AM Hachi. emot-frown

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#77 | Back to Top09-26-2009 06:43:24 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

I am The Priss.

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You’re highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You’d take brutal honesty over superficiality any time—your friends always know where they stand with you. You’re completely unfake. Don’t tell me that’s not a word. You’re also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you’re pregnant. LOL. Though you’re inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it’s not as one of mass destruction. You’re choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you’re really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

Shockingly enough, this sounds like me emot-rofl

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#78 | Back to Top09-26-2009 11:04:21 PM

moroschino
Black Rosarian
Website

I remember taking this years ago and getting The Peach as my result. Now I am...The Window Shopper (Random Gentle Love Dreamer).

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You’re a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it’s likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You’ve had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there’ll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you’re especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you’re drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

Not sure what to make of that. Nothing rings completely true or looks too untrue, either.

Funny how the smallest lie
might live a million times.

I Will Steal You Back, Jimmy Eat World

#79 | Back to Top09-27-2009 12:32:15 AM

Epee_724
Polar Prince

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You’re carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it’s not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You’re a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you’re not scoring enough—which you aren’t—you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

That part in bold is the only part I agree with, Im not some sedintary horn dog, on the other hand I am passive. I want above all to fall in love with someone, Im just not looking AT THE MOMENT. (unless of course someone is offering:wink:)

Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!

#80 | Back to Top01-11-2010 09:29:52 PM

Duelist Megu
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer: The Slow Dancer.  Seems mostly on target.  Probably means I've read too much shoujo romance manga of dubious quality.

#81 | Back to Top01-11-2010 10:01:28 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

So, I took the silly thing, despite having been in exactly zero romantic relationships in my life so far. And I'm 31, so make of that what you will. emot-wink

Anyway:

Your results are in! You are...

The Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
The Slow Dancer

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#82 | Back to Top01-12-2010 01:09:36 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

The window shopper!

lol, never saw that coming.

Last edited by Miss Bluesky (01-12-2010 01:14:44 PM)

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Board footer