This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top09-23-2009 02:34:22 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

Re: Request thread

i like that idea i will atempt to draw.

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

#102 | Back to Top10-06-2009 04:20:52 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

i have an utena amv request. juri, shiori, and ruka vid to the song miracle from paramore from their album riot. i dont have my own comp right now or else i would make it. pwease and tanku

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

#103 | Back to Top12-09-2009 03:39:14 AM

randomprojects
Juri Jeerer

oscarthewild wrote:

Heee. Saionji as a mother would be so cute.
Great. Now I have the mental image of Saionji as a girl.

Damn, now I want to see a genderbent SKU cast!

#104 | Back to Top12-09-2009 07:14:13 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

The problem here is I think Touga and Saionji would make better looking women than most of, if not the entire, female cast. emot-redface

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#105 | Back to Top12-09-2009 07:20:43 AM

Dallbun
Tour Guide to Crawling Chaos

Giovanna wrote:

The problem here is I think Touga and Saionji would make better looking women than most of, if not the entire, female cast. emot-redface

That's... a problem? emot-confused

#106 | Back to Top12-09-2009 09:10:43 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Only in that it'll totally be insulting to Utena, Juri, etc. emot-frown

Wouldn't Akio as a chick* look like Urd or whatever from that Goddess show except way more evil and less shoujo wai wai?

*I shudder to think what estrogen would do to Akio. You know, aside from promote healthy bones later in life. school-eng101

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#107 | Back to Top12-09-2009 02:09:34 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I drew Akio and Touga as girls a while back, but I need to draw an updated version now that I'm much better at drawing.

And I still need to draw Saionji as a girl. She would look so wonderful in the girl's uniform, with her hair in a pony-tail... *Drools*

#108 | Back to Top12-09-2009 03:44:42 PM

randomprojects
Juri Jeerer

Razara wrote:

I drew Akio and Touga as girls a while back, but I need to draw an updated version now that I'm much better at drawing.

And I still need to draw Saionji as a girl. She would look so wonderful in the girl's uniform, with her hair in a pony-tail... *Drools*

That is drool-worthy indeed!etc-wankgirl

#109 | Back to Top12-09-2009 03:56:20 PM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

I'd love to see a group fanart of the SKU cast using this quote for inspiration:

The Basic Eight wrote:

Although in my mind I can see it quite clearly: Kate, leaning on an armrest rather than sitting on the couch like a normal human being, placing herself (symbolically, in retrospect) above us and looking a little smug.  V___ right next to her, fingering her pearls, looking better than everyone else with her perfect make-up, better than Natasha even, and that's saying a lot.  Lily and Douglas, snug on the couch, Lily between Douglas and me.  As usual.  Douglas looking impatiently at the camera, waiting to continue whatever it was he was saying.  Gabriel, his black hands stark against the white apron, squashed into the end of the couch and looking quite uncomfortable.  And there's Jennifer Rose Milton standing at the couch in a pose that would look awkward for anyone else who wasn't as beautiful.  And stretched out luxuriously beneath us all, Natasha, one long finger between her lips and batting her eyes at me.

Substitute the SKU characters in whichever role seems appropriate.  If anybody does this they will have my eternal etc-love

I'm a fan of pessimism: if you maintain the lowest expectations possible, they'll always be met or exceeded.

#110 | Back to Top12-09-2009 04:40:24 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

ArsenicForBreakfast wrote:

I'd love to see a group fanart of the SKU cast using this quote for inspiration:

The Basic Eight wrote:

Although in my mind I can see it quite clearly: Kate, leaning on an armrest rather than sitting on the couch like a normal human being, placing herself (symbolically, in retrospect) above us and looking a little smug.  V___ right next to her, fingering her pearls, looking better than everyone else with her perfect make-up, better than Natasha even, and that's saying a lot.  Lily and Douglas, snug on the couch, Lily between Douglas and me.  As usual.  Douglas looking impatiently at the camera, waiting to continue whatever it was he was saying.  Gabriel, his black hands stark against the white apron, squashed into the end of the couch and looking quite uncomfortable.  And there's Jennifer Rose Milton standing at the couch in a pose that would look awkward for anyone else who wasn't as beautiful.  And stretched out luxuriously beneath us all, Natasha, one long finger between her lips and batting her eyes at me.

Substitute the SKU characters in whichever role seems appropriate.  If anybody does this they will have my eternal etc-love

I second this.

20 threads dead so far.

#111 | Back to Top12-09-2009 05:31:24 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

Speaking of gender-bending Saionji, isn't there already an awesome fanfic out on the webs that does just that?  What's it called?  Ever After?  It's epic, it's hot, and it's...go read it.

#112 | Back to Top12-10-2009 03:24:09 PM

randomprojects
Juri Jeerer

*Goes to read Ever After*

*Is stunned by the sheer epic-ness of it*

It provides a nice possibility for the failed princes - after all, if failed princesses become witches, failed princes should become another fairytale archetype too, eh?

#113 | Back to Top12-10-2009 03:47:21 PM

purplepolecat
Atlantean Singer

Giovanna wrote:

Wouldn't Akio as a chick* look like Urd or whatever from that Goddess show except way more evil and less shoujo wai wai?

That's a scary thought...

...may I present Urd's mom, Hild, the Ultimate Demon of Hell.
Way more powerful than Urd and way more perverted.
Like many of the "bad girls" on AMG, she goes to great lengths to corrupt the innocent Keichi.
So yeah, a very good fit with Akio.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/megami2/05chara/images/hildo.gif

We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!
Honorary Hat Mafia Member
Now Playing: Bear Supply - "I Maul Out Of Love"

#114 | Back to Top12-27-2009 07:38:48 PM

winksniper
Qualified Duellist

I feel like someone should make an Utena AMV that uses the song from the Utena In The Club CD that has most of the duel songs in it.  I can't remember the exact title right now, it's pretty long. 
Like you could match up the episodes/duel scenes with the specific song in the medley.  I think it would be pretty cool, except the song is 16 minutes long.  D:  Otherwise, I'd do it.

Just throwin' that idea out there.  emot-smile

#115 | Back to Top12-29-2009 02:08:31 PM

Android raptor
Rose Smilee
Website

I am in need of some hot Akio/Mikage pr0ns. The kinkier and more twisted and painful for Mikage, the better. Bonus points for Mikage ending up under Akio's desk at some point.

#116 | Back to Top11-16-2012 10:24:49 PM

The_Lame_Goat
Rose Smilee

I wonder....
Is this thread still active? (If that's even a relevant question)

Is anyone out there still willing to take requests? Because I have a few. And of course I'd be willing to open myself up to some.

Oh treachery!

#117 | Back to Top11-30-2012 08:34:04 PM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

I still enjoy making Utena amvs. etc-love

I'm open to requests if they inspire me. I usually have to be a fan of the song emotionally to feel driven to make an amv.

I'm open to writing fanfic drabbles too, should they centre around Utena/Anthy and have an unusual concept.

#118 | Back to Top12-01-2012 12:13:49 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

sharnii wrote:

I still enjoy making Utena amvs. etc-love

I'm open to requests if they inspire me. I usually have to be a fan of the song emotionally to feel driven to make an amv.

I'm open to writing fanfic drabbles too, should they centre around Utena/Anthy and have an unusual concept.

Dear sharnii, I think the main request we of the Utena fandom will have for you is to keep updating Thorns Wither (and thanks for that update 2 months ago) whenever you got time etc-love

(SKU/MPD) Seinen Kakumei Utena (Completed as of May 12, 2018) / (PSOH/SKU) Revolutionary Human Leon (Updated to Part 4 as of Oct 31, 2017) / (NGE) The End of Hedgehog_s Dilemma (Updated to Part II Chapter 6 as of May 17, 2016) / (BananaFish) Medusa (Updated to Chapter 3 as of Mar 1, 2016)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/gorgeousshutin/works or https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3978886/

#119 | Back to Top03-06-2013 02:02:02 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Dear sharnii, I think the main request we of the Utena fandom will have for you is to keep updating Thorns Wither (and thanks for that update 2 months ago) whenever you got time etc-love

That's sweet of you to say. emot-keke

#120 | Back to Top03-06-2013 05:06:08 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

So, I would love an Utena AMV to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-zEtAuKuUY Chicago- Razzle Dazzle; I can see Akio using this to teach Touga.

And an AMV to Scandalous Scholastics by Gym Class Heroes would rock, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UmwNfop9ro  I think that this song sums up the school well... school-eng101

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#121 | Back to Top03-06-2013 06:25:02 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

You're...offering to do AMVs?

Well, it's a bit far afield from what you usually do, but I'd quite like to see an Utena AMV for Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche.

#122 | Back to Top03-06-2013 07:27:29 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

SexingTouga24/7/365 wrote:

Huzza for works in progress...I have to type now or I will be too distracted.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I know it is years later but I wonder if Fencing Captain ever finshed this pic; the start was so lovely.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#123 | Back to Top03-08-2013 06:31:23 PM

waifu
Wakaba Wrangler

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

I request: ANYTHING.

Haha, bitches.  Now, no nomatter what happens, I win!

Just kidding.  Actually, as far as requests go, I love reading or viewing fan's interpretations in fanfic or fanart form of a Movie!Verse Mikage, Nanami or Ruka.

You can't tell me that Nanami wouldn't look bad.fucking.ass. in one of the movie's duelist uniforms.

Time to do some necroposting! And necroreplying!

http://i.imgur.com/EuZ0UWB.png

#124 | Back to Top03-08-2013 06:33:12 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

waifu wrote:

Movie-Mikage

Effin' excellent. poptart

#125 | Back to Top04-01-2013 04:17:21 PM

waifu
Wakaba Wrangler