This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top02-18-2007 06:03:28 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

Re: What is your Chinese Zodiac type and sign?

Earth Sheep.  Hmmm... I think I prefer ram over sheep.

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#27 | Back to Top02-19-2007 04:42:10 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Maarika, Undead Princess, A Day Without Me and Rae wrote:

土Earth 龍Dragon

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit.

When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box.

Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

Razara wrote:

金Metal 馬Horse

From evening clothes to blue jeans, from the opera to country and western, the Metal Horse is the epitome of a chameleon.

Twisting and turning to new experiences, these Horses will go wherever adventure beckons, always bursting with enthusiasm for their very active and productive life. Because of this, their social circle includes some of the most interesting people with opposing and refreshing points of view. Conversation is a high art. Their natural intuition keeps them in lively sync with people they meet.

Metal Horses are also very talented people, whether it be in sports, managing the bottom line, or dancing their own interpretation of hip hop. They are most resourceful; if they don't know about a subject, they find the time to learn about it. They never have to lose precious time worrying about what might have been. Although they are very serious and responsible workers and have successful careers, they experience a volatile financial life, up and down, up and down. Although they certainly never have to go begging, they need to exercise financial restraint to keep their lives on a stable course.

Love life for the Metal Horse is fine in every respect. They make loyal and understanding partners and they receive the best in return!

Epi_lepsia wrote:

金Metal 羊Sheep

The bright moon nearly always comes to shine upon the Metal Sheep. Courageous, these hearty souls know their share of trouble, but nearly always recover to rise like stars.

The Metal Sheep paints a canvas filled with blacks and grays, as well as brilliant splashes of reds and yellows. Like gypsies, these easy-going artistic souls passionately explore life, from one pursuit to another. Their sense of responsibility and a nagging practical streak, however, keep them anchored enough so that things never get out of hand.

The Metal Sheep is full of confidence and very career minded, but despite the best of intentions and best-laid plans, they experience plenty of ups and downs. The good thing is they can usually make a turnaround. Now, about money! The expression "so-so" best expresses the state of their financial fortune. When it's good, it's very good, but whenever Sheeps give in to a gambling nature, they can lose it all in a flash.

Word to Metal Sheeps: Watch out! When it comes to Love & Relationships, the Metal Sheep falls in love over and over again, too often confusing physical sexual love with the real thing. Until Sheeps get control over their lusting ways, relationships won't last very long once the honeymoon is over.

Clarice wrote:

水Water 狗Dog

Water Dogs are real charmers, easily attracting friends and colleagues into their inner circle. Handling the ins and outs of human relations is so easy for them! They know how to smooth over any personal situation with their kind, honest, easy-going nature. Always empathetic, always rational, their ability to play Devil's Advocate helps open up whole new ways of approaching problems and finding solutions.

Their views on life are expansive because of an ingrained wanderlust which has taken and will continue to take them to exotic locales about the globe. They adapt like chameleons to new environments and new people and their lives are all-encompassing, full of rich adventure. Financial and career success comes to the Water Dogs later in life -- just watch these late bloomers burst open! Regarding their love life, when it comes to dating and romance, their temperature ranges from hot to cold, from one extreme to another.

Sometimes they want a commitment, other times they run Geronimo. But, when true love finally comes, and it will, they have it made. Their relationships are filled with good honest communication and genuine kindness and total caring for their partner. Marriage will be as firm as the Rock of Gibraltar.

mercurynin wrote:

水Water 豬Pig

Some days Water Pigs throw caution to the wind, playing life "by ear" going wherever tumbleweeds go, hither, thither, never resting. Other times, Water Pigs exert every energetic atom of their being into Big Causes, making life beautiful for others with lots of delightful surprises. Career-wise, the older Water Pig has achieved great success because of sheer hard work and sense of responsibility.

The younger Water Pig is successful in school, scoring high on achievement tests and holding leadership roles in student government. A bright future awaits them down the road! Because of innate frugality, the older Water Pig is totally secure financially and the younger ones already know how important it is to save their money.

Wben it comes to love, the Water Pig carries a Good Luck Charm which never lets them down, whether it's a serious commitment or going steady in high school, they are lucky in love and when the time is right, fall deeply in love. They shouldn't be in a hurry, it's worth waiting for!

Alithea and Imaginary Bad Bug wrote:

土Earth 馬Horse

With head held high, the mighty Earth Horse never has to apologize, never has the pangs of a guilty conscience gnawing away the very soul. The life of the Earth Horse passes all scrutiny.

Earth Horses are elegant, spirited, and adventurous creatures. Poetry in motion! Earth Horses are among the most generous and caring of friends, tolerant of their friends' shortcomings, never judging, never showing cynicism. They blend the right balance of sympathy and empathy. As faithful and unwavering as the Horses are in their devotion to friends, it is important to tell you that they are never weaklings or martyrs. Their inherent dignity and pride demand honor and admiration.

Earth Horses appreciate the good things of life and because of their dedication to their careers, have the financial resources to keep life on a steady keel. When it comes to Love & Relationships, life for the Earth Horse is exceedingly sad and dreary without love. The Earth Horse will go the extra length to please their partners. They love wild and romantic weekends and traditional whisperings of sweet nothings. They pass a happy life, their blood coursing with life bursting cadence.

Ragnarok wrote:

金Metal 雞Rooster

Sometimes this one walks around with its head in the cumulus clouds, higher than the stars. You see, this rooster struts around with peacock feathers and they never ever ruffle. So much arrogance can make it hard to get along with others, especially when the Rooster is also intolerant of those who are less talented and a bit slower than normal.

On the other hand, the Metal Rooster is extraordinarily talented. Of all twelve Zodiac signs, this one is probably the most high-minded of them all, with a very clean line of thought. The Metal Roosters can distinguish right from wrong very clearly and it doesn't matter which direction they pursue, they always wind up going the right way.

If they confront a maze, or big problem, they will immediately see a solution because of their analytical, logical way of thinking. Through their perseverance, any hurricane becomes an orderly thing of beauty, just like that! When it's time for romance, the male Metal Rooster has no trouble at all, love just abounds; the female has a tendency to keep to herself, making connections less freely, but lastingly when they happen.

Hinotori wrote:

木Wood 牛Ox

Great fun these Wood Oxen, with their marvelous sense of humor that patches up just about everything in their path, winning chuckling friends along the way. Like typical oxen, they are open-minded, with a "laissez-faire" philosophy towards others. They conduct their own lives with a strong moral code and receive and deserve admiration and trust for their integrity.

Practical all the way, Wood Oxen never make rash decisions and are always considerate of the needs of others. Another story is money! Finances are not too stable because of that old devil Credit! Why, they would buy a dinosaur if they were just offered one with a dollar down and a dollar a week. Not only that, they lend money to friends, not a good idea! Despite a volatile financial life, their careers are pretty successful. Since they are generally such quick learners, all they have to do is control their impulsive spending and try saving for a change.

When it comes to moonlight and roses, Wood Oxen have it made. Because they are such good communicators, they know that nothing chills a romance like a cold shoulder. They talk over differences right away, never letting trifles build up into resentments. Wood Oxen are very devoted to their family and family life is rich with treasure.

angelicreation wrote:

土Earth 羊Sheep

Earth Sheeps are like dancing daffodils, moving with kinetic exuberance and joy. Like all Sheeps, these creatures are wonderful to socialize with, you just can't help loving their friendly ways and enthusiasm for living. They make lemonade out of lemons, velvet out of porcupines, and find serendipity everywhere. All their friends and colleagues get caught up with this passion.

As you can imagine, they make the best of traveling companions. Earth Sheeps are honorable in all their dealings; they roll up their sleeves and do whatever it is that must be done. They know true contentment because they can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear. Earth Sheeps love good books and spend many happy hours seeking treasures in used bookstores.

This serious nature also applies to their college years and careers, which they pursue with utmost dedication, hard work, and diligence. At some point in later life, they are rewarded with unexpected financial fortune. What a cozy twosome the Earth Sheep makes with a love partner. Relationships are filled with exquisite warmth, gentleness, and tenderness, with magical threads of sensuality taking them on beautiful carpet rides.

#28 | Back to Top02-19-2007 06:51:31 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago's Chinese Zodiac thing says I have wrote:

A big ego

Oh no! Now you all know my dirty secret. emot-aaa

I know it's big baby, but I'll be gentle, I promise. school-devil

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#29 | Back to Top02-19-2007 07:50:41 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Uhh, thanks Tamago.

You know, my zodiac sign is pretty much as i am, that's why i'm really proud of being a ram, but there's just one thing i don't share at all:

Falls in love over and over again, too often confusing physical sexual love with the real thing.

emot-gonk i don't know why, it's really hard for me just to like someone. And i just *can't* take my ex out of my head, even if time goes by.

#30 | Back to Top02-19-2007 09:42:24 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I'm totally a metal cock. cool

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#31 | Back to Top02-19-2007 10:30:08 AM

Yams
Nest Boxer

I always get confused with this...December 1987 should be Fire Rabbit, right?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/YamPuff/im%20holllowz_zpsx9ddh2gp.png~original

#32 | Back to Top02-19-2007 12:33:32 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Tamago wrote:

Clarice wrote:

水Water 狗Dog

Water Dogs are real charmers, easily attracting friends and colleagues into their inner circle. Handling the ins and outs of human relations is so easy for them! They know how to smooth over any personal situation with their kind, honest, easy-going nature. Always empathetic, always rational, their ability to play Devil's Advocate helps open up whole new ways of approaching problems and finding solutions.

Their views on life are expansive because of an ingrained wanderlust which has taken and will continue to take them to exotic locales about the globe. They adapt like chameleons to new environments and new people and their lives are all-encompassing, full of rich adventure. Financial and career success comes to the Water Dogs later in life -- just watch these late bloomers burst open! Regarding their love life, when it comes to dating and romance, their temperature ranges from hot to cold, from one extreme to another.

Sometimes they want a commitment, other times they run Geronimo. But, when true love finally comes, and it will, they have it made. Their relationships are filled with good honest communication and genuine kindness and total caring for their partner. Marriage will be as firm as the Rock of Gibraltar.

...well, I wouldn't agree with the charm bit (I couldn't charm a snake if it was doped three ways to Sunday on a hundred mgs of diazepam), but I do love to travel. As some of you already know. emot-wink (Psst, I'm going to Paris on Friday, anybody jealous yet...?)

I'm glad to hear that when I get over being an emotional retard I'll get the marriage I would prefer -- because that is exactly the definition of marriage I have. Whee!

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#33 | Back to Top02-19-2007 12:35:44 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Clarice wrote:

(Psst, I'm going to Paris on Friday, anybody jealous yet...?)

emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad emot-mad

(Take pictures. Send me cheese.)

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#34 | Back to Top02-19-2007 12:45:12 PM

A Day Without Me
Still Drunk in the Morning?

Tamago wrote:

Maarika, Undead Princess, A Day Without Me and Rae wrote:

土Earth 龍Dragon

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit.

When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box.

Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

I would agree with all of this - except that I am not an impulse buyer. I am instead the person who agonizes over making a purchase, given to walking around the store deep in thought over whether it is worth the money, whether I really need it, etc. I in fact prefer internet buying because it allows me to think it over for a few days before committing.

"I'm bringing paxil back. (Yup)
My HMO might just pick up the tab. (Yup)
I got the tremors and I need a nap. (Yup)
I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats."

#35 | Back to Top02-19-2007 01:25:04 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Tamago wrote:

Razara wrote:

金Metal 馬Horse

From evening clothes to blue jeans, from the opera to country and western, the Metal Horse is the epitome of a chameleon.

Twisting and turning to new experiences, these Horses will go wherever adventure beckons, always bursting with enthusiasm for their very active and productive life. Because of this, their social circle includes some of the most interesting people with opposing and refreshing points of view. Conversation is a high art. Their natural intuition keeps them in lively sync with people they meet.

Metal Horses are also very talented people, whether it be in sports, managing the bottom line, or dancing their own interpretation of hip hop. They are most resourceful; if they don't know about a subject, they find the time to learn about it. They never have to lose precious time worrying about what might have been. Although they are very serious and responsible workers and have successful careers, they experience a volatile financial life, up and down, up and down. Although they certainly never have to go begging, they need to exercise financial restraint to keep their lives on a stable course.

Love life for the Metal Horse is fine in every respect. They make loyal and understanding partners and they receive the best in return!

Eh... It's not really much like me. I'm not talented, and I suck at maintaining a conversation.

#36 | Back to Top02-19-2007 02:37:31 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

Tamago wrote:

Alithea and Imaginary Bad Bug wrote:

土Earth 馬Horse

With head held high, the mighty Earth Horse never has to apologize, never has the pangs of a guilty conscience gnawing away the very soul. The life of the Earth Horse passes all scrutiny.

Earth Horses are elegant, spirited, and adventurous creatures. Poetry in motion! Earth Horses are among the most generous and caring of friends, tolerant of their friends' shortcomings, never judging, never showing cynicism. They blend the right balance of sympathy and empathy. As faithful and unwavering as the Horses are in their devotion to friends, it is important to tell you that they are never weaklings or martyrs. Their inherent dignity and pride demand honor and admiration.

Earth Horses appreciate the good things of life and because of their dedication to their careers, have the financial resources to keep life on a steady keel. When it comes to Love & Relationships, life for the Earth Horse is exceedingly sad and dreary without love. The Earth Horse will go the extra length to please their partners. They love wild and romantic weekends and traditional whisperings of sweet nothings. They pass a happy life, their blood coursing with life bursting cadence.

Well, overall that's reasonably accurate.  Chalk me up as leading a 'exceedingly sad and dreary' life, though. emot-tongue emot-rolleyes

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#37 | Back to Top02-19-2007 03:12:10 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Razara wrote:

I'm not talented, and I suck at maintaining a conversation.

Bullshit. emot-tongue

You're brilliant! Your talent is being able to take things apart and analyze them. You're easily one of the best analytical minds I've ever encountered. Now if only we could harness your power for evil....I mean, good! emot-biggrin

EDIT: I'm a Metal Monkey, BTW.

Last edited by Raven Nightshade (02-19-2007 03:12:59 PM)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#38 | Back to Top02-19-2007 03:28:12 PM

Suyo
Tenjou Tilter

Metal Sheep

Some of its true
the stuff about lust.. I've only fallen in love ocne
and i have no desire to have sex with him =3
Nor anyone, for that matter ._.

Last edited by Suyo (02-19-2007 09:02:58 PM)

May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy it be granted Glory.

#39 | Back to Top02-19-2007 03:39:14 PM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

I'm also a metal horse. :3

If anything this description has told me about myself, is that I always seem to be an exception that confirms the rule. All of it is as false as false can get. emot-tongue If people would let me, I'd allow my whole life to pass by without doing anything, even less socializing, meeting people, experiencing new things or being talented. Also, I'm dysfunctional when it comes to being resourceful... I just run to my older brother when I need help. X3 It's nice being me, isn't it?

Last edited by Arki (02-19-2007 03:40:20 PM)

#40 | Back to Top02-19-2007 10:02:44 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

YamPuff wrote:

I always get confused with this... December 1987 should be Fire Rabbit, right?

Yes you sure are. emot-keke

Raven Nightshade wrote:

金Metal 猴Monkey

When Metal Monkey says no, that's it! They are so strong, so individualistic, and yes, so stubborn, you can talk yourself into the ground trying to convince them to change their mind. They won't budge! But when all is said and done, you admire them for their value system, fortitude, soaring ambition, and tremendous success. Success, after all, is not wishy washy. And Monkeys know the meaning of hard work!

What fun the metal monkey is to be around! You can talk about anything under the moon, but beware: they can be pretty persuasive, so stand your ground. Sometimes a Sense of Mischief can rear its head: Sometimes this habit of playing tricks on others leads to a fun round of belly laughter, but other times, too much!

They can't always get along with some people because of this mischievous streak. But they don't care. You see, they are quite independent, relying solely on themselves. They have few friends, but great ones. And Grand Romance never takes a holiday with them: a life with Monkeys is Stars in Your Eyes, Romantic High Spirit, and Grand Passion indeed.

#41 | Back to Top02-20-2007 07:24:58 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Hinotori wrote:

Wood Ox, and it suits me pretty well.

Hinotori, we totally rock!

Except that I'm not very funny, except in a malicious way. Although the money thing is spot on. I spent way too much in Seattle, and I spent nearly all of it on other people.

Mmm...cashmere....emot-keke

Last edited by morosemocha (02-20-2007 07:30:26 AM)

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#42 | Back to Top02-20-2007 07:40:27 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Tamago, do you have info about which Chinese zodiac signs are compatible with one another?

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#43 | Back to Top02-20-2007 11:27:39 AM

Persephone
Memorial Hollerer
Website

I'm not even in it. *sigh*

It's just time to be
sammy to the rasoodock.
And close up the business
of heart-related matters.

#44 | Back to Top02-20-2007 02:31:49 PM

Drukqs
Ballgoer
Website

I'm the metal horse.  I'm not that close, though, as Horses are said to be sociable and hot-tempered and I am definitely none of those emot-aaa

I am adaptle and a bit defiant though, I guess.

You can go to LJ, or tastysouls.deviantart.com

#45 | Back to Top02-20-2007 03:52:12 PM

tohubohu
Precious One
Website

Earth Monkey!  That's as close as it gets to the Stone Monkey (er, Handsome Monkey King).  Perhaps THIS is why I'm enjoying plowing through Journey to the West so much?

#46 | Back to Top02-20-2007 05:15:47 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Persephone wrote:

I'm not even in it. *sigh*

I have posted the info on Fire Rabbits on my first post, but I will repost it.

火Fire 兔Rabbit

The Fire Rabbits stand out from the crowd of other Rabbits. You might expect Rabbits to be passive, quiet, and loners. Not so, the Fire Rabbits. These extroverts are leaders of the pack! Fire Rabbits intuitively sense the right way to bring out the best in themselves and other people. They are brave creatures, thirsty for life.

Others eagerly follow them because of the promise of adventure and great fun, and they are never disappointed. Visionary explorers, Fire Rabbits inspire others to see beyond the surface. Unlike other Rabbits, Fire Rabbits have the potential to be truly rich. Enormously capable and hardworking, Fire Rabbits can achieve great things others cannot match. Captains in charge of their lives, they experience smooth sailing in their careers.

The multifaceted Fire Rabbits experience great versatility in their lives. Their interests can range from Agatha Christie to bungee jumping, from caviar to enchiladas, from snowskiing to Scrabble.  Excellent lovers, they rapturously charm their partners with cozy fireplaces, affectionate hugs, and, most of all, undying support and loyalty.

tohubohu wrote:

土Earth 猴Monkey

Optimistic always, nothing will keep the Earth Monkey down for long. They are self starters, both personally and in business.

They don't like to work for others and always find opportunities to do it their way, solo. Their entrepreneurial spirit creates very successful business undertakings. They are very shrewd and avoid common pitfalls encountered by others. They possess enormous strengths which lead to a growing reputation for excellence, among them frankness, honesty, dependability and reliability.

They sincerely care about others and are very attractive to the opposite sex, particularly the male. The female Earth Monkey needs to be aware of making mountains out of molehills with their constant worry, otherwise they will destroy budding relationships quicker than a wink. Their optimism usually comes to the rescue, however, because problems today, well, there's always tomorrow to make it right!

Maarika wrote:

Tamago, do you have info about which Chinese zodiac signs are compatible with one another?

Yes I do, I will post the Chinese Zodiac Compatibility sites now.

Rat Compatibility

Ox Compatibility

Tiger Compatibility

Rabbit Compatibility

Dragon Compatibility

Snake Compatibility

Horse Compatibility

Goat Compatibility

Monkey Compatibility

Rooster Compatibility

Dog Compatibility

Boar Compatibility

Remember that when you enter the site you have to click the 2 at the bottom to see the remaining compatibilities. emot-biggrin

Last edited by Tamago (02-24-2008 05:39:36 AM)

#47 | Back to Top02-20-2007 07:09:53 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Giovanna wrote:

Tamago's Chinese Zodiac thing says I have wrote:

A big ego

Oh no! Now you all know my dirty secret. emot-aaa

I know it's big baby, but I'll be gentle, I promise. school-devil

If i may ask who are you quoteing... Aiko? Touga? other? school-devil emot-wink

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#48 | Back to Top02-20-2007 07:55:24 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Apparently I'm most compatible with the tiger and the dog, and I don't get along well with the rat, the snake, and the rooster.

Whenever I think of the Metal Horse the concept of a Prince on a Metal Horse always comes to mind... What would a gray and metallic color symbolize? emot-gonk

#49 | Back to Top02-20-2007 09:27:12 PM

Rushita
Rose Bride
Website

I'm a water rat....... but I like to call that a mouse.  The word in Chinese can be translated to both "rat" or "mouse".  It is the same word.  *chu!*

And yes, I'm very much a mouse person, from what I've read about it before (from many sites and practically on every chinese monthly calendar circulating in chinese households these days).

http://www.rushita.com/images/Logo6.jpg

#50 | Back to Top02-20-2007 09:46:44 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Razara wrote:

Whenever I think of the Metal Horse the concept of a Prince on a Metal Horse always comes to mind... What would a gray and metallic color symbolize? emot-gonk

It's a robot horse. (It catches monkeys.)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

Board footer