This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top05-05-2010 09:25:06 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Sushi Personality Test

This is a personality test with a difference, it shows what kind of sushi you would be.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-sushi-am-i-test

Here Is My Result

Shrimp Tempura Roll
You scored 65 complexity and 59 adventurousness!

While some may say you're cautious, you are very interested in trying everything once! No matter what, provided it's not dangerous. Friends, to you, are those who will go along with you wherever the road leade.

You enjoy not having any plans, just getting together and seeing what fun things might happen! Due to your openness, there's not much that anyone can get past you. You catch on to how people are feeling, even if they aren't sure. What more can we say? You are a natural, born explorer who loves to learn by doing everything you can.

In the future, you might want to revisit something you've done already, and look at it in a different way. You might become an expert in a certain area or skill, and you can share your new depth with others. Therefore, you are a Shrimp Tempura Roll! You are warm and crunchy. A little edgy, and sometimes intimidating, but you are truly a delicious and dynamic roll!

#2 | Back to Top05-06-2010 12:57:27 AM

Epee_724
Polar Prince

Re: Sushi Personality Test

Your result for The What Sushi Am I Test ...

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 70 complexity and 68 adventurousness!

You are beyond most people's expectations! You combine book-smarts and street-wise knowledge in your own personal way. You have a lot of friends, but really only one or two that understand the "real" you. You make friends easily though, because you are always up to something exciting and enjoy other people's company. You value books and experience. Probably you read up on something before you actually do it to get ready. You even understand many things that others don't pick up on. There is very little you will pass up trying. You're a natural born risk taker and "courageous" should be your middle name. In the future, you might want to do something on your own or spend some relaxing, just being. You are so much on the go, or finding out how to get there, that you might miss out on simpler things in life. Therefore, you are an Eel Inside-Out Roll! You always have many parts and are done differently at every restaurant. You can be intimidating at first but are often a sushi lover's special favorite.

Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!

#3 | Back to Top07-29-2010 11:59:39 AM

veveisme
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 75 complexity and 62 adventurousness!

You are beyond most people's expectations! You combine book-smarts and street-wise knowledge in your own personal way. You have a lot of friends, but really only one or two that understand the "real" you. You make friends easily though, because you are always up to something exciting and enjoy other people's company. You value books and experience. Probably you read up on something before you actually do it to get ready. You even understand many things that others don't pick up on. There is very little you will pass up trying. You're a natural born risk taker and "courageous" should be your middle name. In the future, you might want to do something on your own or spend some relaxing, just being. You are so much on the go, or finding out how to get there, that you might miss out on simpler things in life. Therefore, you are an Eel Inside-Out Roll! You always have many parts and are done differently at every restaurant. You can be intimidating at first but are often a sushi lover's special favorite.

#4 | Back to Top07-29-2010 01:32:26 PM

winksniper
Qualified Duellist

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 68 complexity and 65 adventurousness!

#5 | Back to Top07-29-2010 03:59:10 PM

Calamity
High Tripper

Before the test: I hope I'm eel egg sushi cause that's delicious!

After the test:

Eel Inside-Out Roll

You scored 71 complexity and 60 adventurousness!

CLOSE ENOUGH!

#6 | Back to Top08-01-2010 08:37:22 PM

Soukougnan
Black Rosarian
Website

i seem to have gotten it, too...

Eel Inside-Out Roll

You scored 70 complexity and 58 adventurousness!

i'm sensing some sort of pattern here...

hm. i'm... here again? catch me in the discord-- im fairybull

#7 | Back to Top09-16-2010 01:18:47 PM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 76 complexity and 64 adventurousness!

Does this mean that most SKU lovers are quite complex and rather adventurous? Nearly all of us are eel inside roll, THIS is quite interesting.

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#8 | Back to Top09-19-2010 11:05:29 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Eel Inside-Out roll. I'm sensing a pattern here, maybe this test is broken?

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#9 | Back to Top11-22-2010 08:46:04 PM

innermuse
Anthy Assailer
Website

Shrimp Tempura Roll

You scored 63 complexity and 77 adventurousness!

#10 | Back to Top12-10-2010 11:25:33 AM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

Eel Inside-Out Roll

Hmm, I think I'm a lot more reserved than that, but I guess this captures my inner fun-loving, adventurous nature that doesn't get expressed as often as I'd like.

Last edited by Like_Autumn (12-10-2010 11:25:52 AM)

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

#11 | Back to Top12-21-2010 01:42:59 PM

Azure
High Tripper
Website

Eel Insi-- Wait. This is suspicious....lol

Indefinite. Empty. Mythos & Eternity

#12 | Back to Top02-15-2011 06:01:06 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Shrimp Tempura Roll

You scored 61 complexity and 74 adventurousness!
While some may say you're cautious, you are very interested in trying everything once! No matter what, provided it's not dangerous. Friends, to you, are those who will go along with you wherever the road leade. You enjoy not having any plans, just getting together and seeing what fun things might happen! Due to your openness, there's not much that anyone can get past you. You catch on to how people are feeling, even if they aren't sure. What more can we say? You are a natural, born explorer who loves to learn by doing everything you can. In the future, you might want to revisit something you've done already, and look at it in a different way. You might become an expert in a certain area or skill, and you can share your new depth with others. Therefore, you are a Shrimp Tempura Roll! You are warm and crunchy. A little edgy, and sometimes intimidating, but you are truly a delicious and dynamic roll!

Mmmm, I'm crunchy! emot-biggrin

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#13 | Back to Top07-29-2011 06:23:10 AM

KaleMarsh
High Tripper

For a change.

Eeel Inside Out.

#14 | Back to Top07-29-2011 10:02:55 PM

Randamonian
Rose Bride

Good, i'm different

Spicy Tuna Roll

You scored 70 complexity and 50 adventurousness!

You are very astute -- nothing gets past you! Because of this, you are most likely very successful when it comes to what you like. You are probably one of the smartest among your friends, and often sought out for advice. Everyone trusts your judgement and insights. Your best friends, therefore, are those who have been with you a long time. You love complextity -- twisted plots, subtle expressions and tough problems. Rarely do you reach the end of a "msytery" and not know "who-done-it." Sometimes your knowledge makes you cautious. Although you like learning about anything and everything, doing so is another matter for you. In the future, try something you've only read/heard about, even if it is something silly. New experiences will make you an even more well-rounded person. Therefore, you are a Spicy Tuna Roll! You are flavorful and complex for anyone's palatte. A little too much for some people, you are a daring, everyday choice!

#15 | Back to Top07-30-2011 07:57:45 AM

Maya-chan
Miki Molester

Randamonian wrote:

Good, i'm different

Spicy Tuna Roll

You scored 70 complexity and 50 adventurousness!

You are very astute -- nothing gets past you! Because of this, you are most likely very successful when it comes to what you like. You are probably one of the smartest among your friends, and often sought out for advice. Everyone trusts your judgement and insights. Your best friends, therefore, are those who have been with you a long time. You love complextity -- twisted plots, subtle expressions and tough problems. Rarely do you reach the end of a "msytery" and not know "who-done-it." Sometimes your knowledge makes you cautious. Although you like learning about anything and everything, doing so is another matter for you. In the future, try something you've only read/heard about, even if it is something silly. New experiences will make you an even more well-rounded person. Therefore, you are a Spicy Tuna Roll! You are flavorful and complex for anyone's palatte. A little too much for some people, you are a daring, everyday choice!

I got...this quote above

#16 | Back to Top07-30-2011 08:36:52 AM

BlackBeforeRed
Acknowledged Smart Person

Eel Inside-Out Roll

You scored 74 complexity and 69 adventurousness!

Hmm, I swear to god this is the only place where I actually fit in, I'm not sure how to feel about this... emot-confused

#17 | Back to Top08-07-2011 03:26:24 PM

Notebook Darling
Black Rosarian
Website

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 71 complexity and 64 adventurousness!

We Utena fans are alike cool

Last edited by Notebook Darling (08-07-2011 03:26:44 PM)

#18 | Back to Top01-26-2012 08:33:25 PM

Rotten Mooring
Precious One

Eel Inside-Out Roll

One of us, one of us!

#19 | Back to Top01-27-2012 09:40:10 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Lodging a minority choice with the Shrimp Tempura Roll, 66 complexity/59 adventurousness.  That's pretty low on both axes emot-smile  I think there was a time where I'd have been more complex and less adventurous.

#20 | Back to Top01-27-2012 09:47:36 AM

jmie5
Precious One

Shrimp Tempura: 62 complexity / 57 adventurousness.

etc-saiowank  (I just love his little miffed face.)

#21 | Back to Top03-21-2012 03:33:55 PM

wblstudios
Banned

Eel Inside-Out Roll
You scored 67 complexity and 61 adventurousness!

You are beyond most people's expectations! You combine book-smarts and street-wise knowledge in your own personal way. You have a lot of friends, but really only one or two that understand the "real" you. You make friends easily though, because you are always up to something exciting and enjoy other people's company. You value books and experience. Probably you read up on something before you actually do it to get ready. You even understand many things that others don't pick up on. There is very little you will pass up trying. You're a natural born risk taker and "courageous" should be your middle name. In the future, you might want to do something on your own or spend some relaxing, just being. You are so much on the go, or finding out how to get there, that you might miss out on simpler things in life. Therefore, you are an Eel Inside-Out Roll! You always have many parts and are done differently at every restaurant. You can be intimidating at first but are often a sushi lover's special favorite. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 67% on complexity, higher than 52% of your peers.

You scored 61% on adventurousness, higher than 42% of your peers.

dammit i ordered steak

#22 | Back to Top04-17-2012 11:11:02 PM

Llarian
Miki Molester
Website

Shrimp Tempura Roll

You scored 66 complexity and 58 adventurousness!

While some may say you're cautious, you are very interested in trying everything once! No matter what, provided it's not dangerous. Friends, to you, are those who will go along with you wherever the road leade. You enjoy not having any plans, just getting together and seeing what fun things might happen! Due to your openness, there's not much that anyone can get past you. You catch on to how people are feeling, even if they aren't sure. What more can we say?

You are a natural, born explorer who loves to learn by doing everything you can. In the future, you might want to revisit something you've done already, and look at it in a different way. You might become an expert in a certain area or skill, and you can share your new depth with others. Therefore, you are a Shrimp Tempura Roll! You are warm and crunchy. A little edgy, and sometimes intimidating, but you are truly a delicious and dynamic roll!

I am warm and crunchy. I'll be sure to tell potential employers that from now on. I'm sure I'll separate myself from the applicant pool.

What's the point? Art is so useless. It's such a waste of time!
And it's not like anyone else ever wastes time. It's not like you spend hours in front of the television or the computer accomplishing absolutely nothing.
Oh wait.

#23 | Back to Top01-12-2013 11:26:40 PM

Dafne
Miki Molester

Eel Inside-Out Roll

You scored 71 complexity and 60 adventurousness!

Lots of Eels here

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/073/3/c/puella_magi_madoka_magica_signature_homura_akemi_by_blueangel06661-d4srws8.png

#24 | Back to Top01-13-2013 12:32:01 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Philadelphia Roll
You scored 60 complexity and 50 adventurousness!

You are a very balanced person. You are offbeat, and not-quite-like everyone else. You have a close group of very diverse friends, some of which may not all be from the same clique (or even belong to one at all!). In general, you get along with lots of people. You may be called "quirky" or "weird," but you like that, and your friends appreciate those qualities that make you different from everyone else. You are also very understanding of others, and you pick up on subtleties. You are not necessarily a thrill-seeker, but you know how to have a good time. You're willing to try something new, but only if you're pretty sure that it is something you'll enjoy. In the future, you might want to try something a bit more unexpected! Reading a book you wouldn't normally read, or listening to a new band. Follow a friend's suggestion, and you might discover something you never knew about. Therefore, you are a Philadelphia Roll! You are a delightful combination of savory tuna and yummy cream cheese. Even if the combination sounds strange at first, you are balanced and well-liked!

Hmm, it actually doesn't sound too much like me.

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#25 | Back to Top01-13-2013 04:12:32 PM

TheOnlyFlorence
Revolution Televisor

Eel Inside-Out Roll

You scored 71 complexity and 61 adventurousness!

Meh, alright, but it's sort of broad. Yes, I fit some of the things here, but it doesn't really say much, even though it says something.

Board footer