This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-24-2006 07:40:55 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Re: Happy Potter Book 7

Well, if the Boy Who Lived kicks the bucket, he's surely going to bring Voldemort down with him. That's my theory. And I agree, the sixth book really sucked in comparison to the other five. I think the series went downhill when the movies were made.

But hey, the movies led to Lego sets, and I do love Legos. emot-dance

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#27 | Back to Top12-24-2006 07:53:05 PM

Scortia
Rose Bride

I can care less if Harry dies... and I'm not keen on the title but it doesn't matter much to me either.  But, yeesh, if book 7 is as bad as book 6 I'm just officially ending the series at book 5 in my mind.  Book 6 was like horrid fanfiction.  With, yeesh, the most Mary-Sue Tonks ever conceived.  I sort of hope Remus is killed in book 7 just so he can escape her clutches (and be reunited with Sirius, teehee).

#28 | Back to Top12-24-2006 08:23:37 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Leave Lupin alone, he's my favourite! emot-frown

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#29 | Back to Top12-24-2006 08:42:21 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Lupin is the only one I don't want to die, since he was my favorite. However, it seems likely that he probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter died as well, finishing off the last of the Marauders. The only reason why Voldemort hasn't killed him yet is because he restored his body, if that. The silver hand that he has is curious, seeing as how silver can kill a werewolf. Why else would Rowling specifically give him a silver hand?

#30 | Back to Top12-24-2006 08:49:37 PM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

Well, I wanna find out all about the Snape business. I was so dumbfounded at the end of book six, which none of my friends read, I called my mother and explained to her the ENTIRE story of all the books, so I could ask her opinion about what it all could mean. She was like, um...Dumbledore is a phoenix, or has a phoenix? Well, that's nice dear.

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#31 | Back to Top12-24-2006 09:17:52 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Snape shall pull a Vader or I'll be very disappointed.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#32 | Back to Top12-25-2006 01:19:03 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I have my theory on Snape but I don't put much stock in it. I'll just wait for the book to come out and read it.

I'm actually surprised that anyone has an opinion at all on Tonks, given that she only shows up in about half a dozen chapters if my memory serves me.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#33 | Back to Top12-25-2006 01:36:22 AM

Archambeau
Muffy, the Forums Trophy Wife

Tamago wrote:

angelicreation wrote:

I actually think harry's going to die.  It just doesn't feel like it's going to have a happy ending.

If it is going to be a downer ending, I hope its not going to be anything like End of Evangelion...emot-frown

...In which giant chunks of Hermione fall into a sea of blood?

#34 | Back to Top12-25-2006 05:47:24 PM

Scortia
Rose Bride

Razara wrote:

Lupin is the only one I don't want to die, since he was my favorite. However, it seems likely that he probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter died as well, finishing off the last of the Marauders. The only reason why Voldemort hasn't killed him yet is because he restored his body, if that. The silver hand that he has is curious, seeing as how silver can kill a werewolf. Why else would Rowling specifically give him a silver hand?

J.K. Rowling has already stated that the silver hand will not have anything to do with Remus... because it takes silver bullets to kill a werewolf anyhow.  emot-tongue

And Remus is my favorite as well,... but I'd prefer to see him at peace than having "multi-colored werewolf pups" with Tonks at the end of book 7. X_X

#35 | Back to Top12-26-2006 09:24:41 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Ragnarok wrote:

Snape shall pull a Vader or I'll be very disappointed.

Well, he could pull a Sigma on us, and I'd be really surprised.

Does Rowling play too many video games...?

(Don't ask, I just had to say it.)

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

Board footer