This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top10-27-2006 09:18:30 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: "Deleted Scenes" Wish List

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

i wonder if touga gives akio the highway delight! etc-wankgirl

He totally does. I want to see that deleted scene too! etc-wankgirl

Also, I want to see a few bits of the Dios to Akio transformation, like whether it happened over a long period of time or whether it was instantaneous or what.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#52 | Back to Top10-27-2006 09:49:25 PM

Rebel Prince
Mikage Mistruster

I'd like to see where Ruka ends up. Nobody -just dies- at Ohtori Academy.
I'd also like to see what Akio does after Anthy leaves. Surely he eventually stopped looking cute and pouty and secured another course of action.
On a similar note to Ruka's, I'd like to see where Mikage ends up. He -was- speaking to Akio on the phone, but that can't be drawn out too much because Akio creates alternate realities with planetarium projectors, jumps over the hoods of speeding convertibles, and has a sister that can morph into young boys, among other things.

#53 | Back to Top10-27-2006 11:18:43 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

i wonder if touga gives akio the highway delight! etc-wankgirl

'Highway delight' is a nickname for a kind of pot. It's actually disturbingly easy to imagine Akio and Touga passing a joint back and forth, but far more fun to imagine Touga leaning over the console, all that silky red hair falling around Akio's thighs while he deftly unfastens his pants... The wind at high speeds would catch strands of it, whipping it about before Akio ran his fingers through, smoothing the stray hair back down against Touga's scalp...

And the purring. Not even the roar of the engine would drown out the purring when Touga's lips sea-

...oh. I seem to be getting carried away here. etc-wankgirl

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#54 | Back to Top10-27-2006 11:40:59 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

And to think when I was a young girl, I used to think that fellatio was a type of pasta. school-eng101

#55 | Back to Top10-28-2006 11:51:58 AM

Ivy-chan
Unfulfilled Juror

More Wakaba and Tatsuya. I must support the healthiest relationship in the series!

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
-Isaac Newton

#56 | Back to Top10-28-2006 04:02:53 PM

Cruelly Innocent
New Student

I want an explaination of WTF Chu-Chu is!

#57 | Back to Top10-28-2006 04:13:09 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Cruelly Innocent wrote:

At the beginning of the nineteen-ninties, Ohtori Gakuen had become the largest educational institute in Houou. Nine out of every ten students go onto greater national positions; its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is Japan's leading supplier of young talent, scholastic development, and higher education. Unknown even to its own students, its massive profits are generated by mental mindfuckage, genetic experimentation, and viral--

Oh wait, that's Resident Evil. Sorry, my bad.

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#58 | Back to Top10-28-2006 05:44:13 PM

brian
Atlantean Singer

How about the two scenes from the Opening Credits? Anthy blowing the stones of the arena up into the air. (That scene is in the manga), and Utena and Anthy riding horses through the air.

Re: Anthy as step-mother. That was not necessarily Anthy. Just some other trophy wife. In Utena any girl who gets turned into a trophy is the Rose Bride.

BTW I am pretty sure also that Anthy posted Wakaba's love letter. She had plenty of motive. She was also extremely diffident around Wakaba, possibly from a guilty conscience.

Last edited by brian (10-28-2006 05:45:22 PM)

#59 | Back to Top10-28-2006 06:03:47 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Cruelly Innocent wrote:

I have wondered that myself!  When I first saw Chu-chu I assumed that it was a male mouse of some kind, but in Ep 19, Wakaba said that it was a monkey when Chu-chu suddenly was wearing a dress with its tail making a love symbol.

Chu-Chu must therefore be either a male mouse or a female monkey or as I have come to believe, a hermaphodite moukey or maybe monse. emot-tongue

#60 | Back to Top10-28-2006 09:01:58 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

And to think when I was a young girl, I used to think that fellatio was a type of pasta. school-eng101

We Italians do love our food and our sex. school-eng101

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#61 | Back to Top10-28-2006 10:35:21 PM

Cruelly Innocent
New Student

Giovanna wrote:

Tamago wrote:

*insert crude "white sauce" joke here*

#62 | Back to Top10-28-2006 11:05:49 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Cruelly Innocent wrote:

Giovanna wrote:

Tamago wrote:

White sauce? Oh you mean that salty cheese sauce right? emot-keke

#63 | Back to Top10-29-2006 01:07:48 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I'm of the opinion that Chu-Chu is a pygmy marmoset. Marmosets are similar to lemurs, they're essentially primates but they have some rodentlike charm to them.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#64 | Back to Top10-31-2006 02:44:22 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

Cruelly Innocent wrote:

Giovanna wrote:

White sauce? Oh you mean that salty cheese sauce right? emot-keke

emot-gonk You're going to hell. That's such a groaner. emot-gonk

#65 | Back to Top10-31-2006 08:40:50 PM

Ger
Rose Smilee
Website

I just want more scenes with Saionji in them. XD For a character who's supposed to be a "major" character he gets surprisingly few appearances. Very disappointing.

Rebel Prince wrote:

I'd like to see where Ruka ends up. Nobody -just dies- at Ohtori Academy.
I'd also like to see what Akio does after Anthy leaves. Surely he eventually stopped looking cute and pouty and secured another course of action.
On a similar note to Ruka's, I'd like to see where Mikage ends up. He -was- speaking to Akio on the phone, but that can't be drawn out too much because Akio creates alternate realities with planetarium projectors, jumps over the hoods of speeding convertibles, and has a sister that can morph into young boys, among other things.

Sometimes I wish the series had done a bit more "after graduation" for the characters, but then that would take away the enjoyment of all that "graduation" fic that's currently out there emot-biggrinemot-biggrin

Last edited by Ger (10-31-2006 08:42:50 PM)

#66 | Back to Top10-31-2006 09:57:27 PM

Ivy-chan
Unfulfilled Juror

Yes, don't spoil our crazy literary fancrazes by adding more canon knowledge! Part of the fun's in the theorizing, after all!

On the ChuChu thing...I also think that if he was a real animal, he'd be a pygmy marmoset. Then again, I don't think we're really supposed to think too hard about just what ChuChu is. He's like the Warner brothers on Animaniacs. (He is also made of Flubber.)

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
-Isaac Newton

#67 | Back to Top11-01-2006 01:16:30 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I kind of think that Chu-Chu was sort of a personification of Anthy's humanity. He had the feelings because she couldn't (and he hated Saionji and adored Utena, because she couldn't). But yeah. He's not a real animal, he's Chu-Chu.

#68 | Back to Top11-08-2006 12:28:05 AM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

A deleted scene I would like to see in something dealing with Anthy and Akio visiting the Ohtori's.

sometimes you make me feel
like I’m living at the edge of the world
"it's just the way I smile"
you said

#69 | Back to Top11-08-2006 01:06:03 AM

Dani
IRG Messiah

Sevelle wrote:

A deleted scene I would like to see in something dealing with Anthy and Akio visiting the Ohtori's.

Good one, I wonder if Akio seduced Mrs. Ohtori on the first visit or the second.

#70 | Back to Top11-08-2006 03:11:46 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Dani wrote:

I wonder if Akio seduced Mrs. Ohtori with his first glance or the second.

This is Akio, after all.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#71 | Back to Top11-08-2006 11:51:43 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I want to know exactly what Anthy did to the Chairman. I mean, yeah, it could have been Akio, but I think it was Anthy and I don't know why. So what did she do????

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#72 | Back to Top11-09-2006 07:46:42 PM

Ivy-chan
Unfulfilled Juror

She probably gave him some kind of wasting sickness.  (sexually transmitted! Sexually transmitted wasting sickness! Actually, she probably just gave it to him magically, but my dirty mind goes overboard.) Kanae calls it 'my father's illness', and she believes it happened when Anthy first arrived. Of course, it's also possible that she simply aggravated a disease that was there to begin with. Actually, this seems more plausible to me than her simply whipping something up out of the blue. I picture what she gave him as something that keeps him bedridden and nearly-conscious, approaching a comatose state. And now I have plot bunnies for creepy fanfic where Anthy visits him in her capacities as a nurse, but is really constantly poisoning him. Argh!

-Isaac Newton

#73 | Back to Top11-09-2006 11:03:38 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Perhaps the Chairman has final-stage AIDS?

#74 | Back to Top07-11-2007 08:52:27 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

You do get AIDS from having sex with monkeys... And we all know what a slut Chu-Chu is.

The deleted scenes I'd like to see are when Miki and Touga conversed with open shirts on pink sheets and Nanami with her nose ring. She'd make a sweet goth.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#75 | Back to Top07-11-2007 09:17:56 PM

Red Angel
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

...while this is like 8 or 9 months late..

For all we know Kanae could have been pointing fingers at Anthy.
Maybe he got sick(er) because Kanae was leaving with this strange man and his wife finds it sexy.
Maybe he's just... sick. And it all just happened that way.

\She didn't really seem to get what was going on, and wouldn't even talk to Akio about their problems. She sent her mother, who ended up messing around with him too!

I wanna know about the shadow girls. They know way too much if you ask me.
Maybe Akio's been bribing them and D-ko thought it was wrong so they turned the lights on on her or something. emot-confused

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u187/cherry_whispers/signature.jpg

Board footer