This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top03-09-2012 06:18:16 AM

Notebook Darling
Black Rosarian
Website

The mystery of Double H!

AKA: Laila isn't smart enough to get it. x'D

So, they definitely remind me of the Shadow Play Girls. They seem to know everything and their slogans provide a short summary of what happens in the episode.
But how do they know the spell of the diary? Or rather, how does Ringo know that's the spell from a song? ._.

#2 | Back to Top03-10-2012 07:49:02 PM

SeizonSenryaku
Architectonitechnician

Re: The mystery of Double H!

Notebook Darling wrote:

AKA: Laila isn't smart enough to get it. x'D

So, they definitely remind me of the Shadow Play Girls. They seem to know everything and their slogans provide a short summary of what happens in the episode.
But how do they know the spell of the diary? Or rather, how does Ringo know that's the spell from a song? ._.

Or rather: are they involved with anything, actually? They don't show, but I KNOW THEY ARE! DAMMIT! etc-saiowankemot-gonk

#3 | Back to Top03-21-2012 04:37:36 PM

Honey Bear
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)
Website

To be honest, I wonder if anything is really involved with anything with this show!

#4 | Back to Top03-31-2012 12:54:45 AM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Actually, my biggest question with the whole series is how  Ringo figure out the spell in the end. I'm good with everything else up until that point. Then I'm like "Where... did that even come from..."

Board footer