This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top04-16-2007 11:37:30 AM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

Re: In this thread, Giovanna loves you guys. ;____;

That was really sweet of all those who participated. etc-love

I can't thank you enough Gio of all the things you've done for everyone here, and your words of advice when I was dealing with drama. All of you guys are just amazing.

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#102 | Back to Top04-16-2007 08:01:47 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

Giovanna wrote:

Giovanna Providenza Spadaro. emot-tongue (Don't worry, I know my last name isn't as well known on here. Also I have no qualms about posting my name ON THE INTERNETS.)

SORRY GIO!! But now knowing your full and proper name, it's even prettier. You have one of those fantastic names that I'd imagine would belong to someone historically famous and elegant. etc-loveetc-love

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

#103 | Back to Top04-16-2007 09:46:05 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

bella wrote:

Giovanna wrote:

Giovanna Providenza Spadaro. emot-tongue (Don't worry, I know my last name isn't as well known on here. Also I have no qualms about posting my name ON THE INTERNETS.)

SORRY GIO!! But now knowing your full and proper name, it's even prettier. You have one of those fantastic names that I'd imagine would belong to someone historically famous and elegant. etc-loveetc-love

Somehow, I totally see Countess Giovanna Providenza Spadaro as being some sort of historical figure of great importance. I also like Queen Giovanna Providenza Spadaro. Totally works. emot-frown Gio got the ethnic italian name -I got the angeliscised one. emot-gonk My baby sister's is better then mine. emot-gonk

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#104 | Back to Top04-17-2007 12:20:07 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

That, morosemocha, is because Gio is really a goddess. She just hasn't quite realised it yet. Yasha, too, but I think she's embraced her deityhood more so than our Ends of the Forum.

Well, that's MY rationale, anyway. How else could something as glorious as this forum come together, except by the hands of goddesses? emot-keke

EDIT: Gio, you have a very lovely name. If Yasha would share hers, I'm pretty sure it would be just as lovely.

Last edited by BioKraze (04-17-2007 12:20:59 PM)

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#105 | Back to Top04-17-2007 01:04:16 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

morosemocha wrote:

Somehow, I totally see Countess Giovanna Providenza Spadaro as being some sort of historical figure of great importance. I also like Queen Giovanna Providenza Spadaro. Totally works. emot-frown Gio got the ethnic italian name -I got the angeliscised one. emot-gonk My baby sister's is better then mine. emot-gonk

Oooo. I think I like Countess. It's longer but it also flows into my name so well... emot-dance (Besides it's always been the delight of the aristocracy to have mile long names, you know.) As for Yasha, take my word for it that she has a lovely name, and that it suits 'Queen' incredibly well. Unfortunately, like me, she's probably heard it pronounced right like four times in her life. emot-mad

And don't you fret about your name! Andrea rolls off the tongue in a very nice way, I think. The name is pretty, too. emot-wink

BioKraze wrote:

That, morosemocha, is because Gio is really a goddess. She just hasn't quite realised it yet. Yasha, too, but I think she's embraced her deityhood more so than our Ends of the Forum.

I would say that's a fair assessment. Manhattan's two inches closer to sea level when Yasha's there, on account of the weight of her ego. emot-keke

I kid because I love. And shouldn't you be more hesitant to encourage me, for fear I might actually grow into that moniker of mine?

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#106 | Back to Top04-21-2007 03:39:21 PM

Trench Kamen
Eternal Eschatologist
Website

I know everybody has already beaten this to death, but I'm glad you're back, Gio. etc-love

#107 | Back to Top04-21-2007 06:32:26 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Trench Kamen wrote:

I know everybody has already beaten this to death, but I'm glad you're back, Gio. etc-love

Same here, I'm glad that Gio's got back! etc-love

#108 | Back to Top04-22-2007 01:17:59 AM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

Yes, yes! Agreed! And thanks, Tamago, you naughty boy!!! Hahahaha! I'll be singing that song for the next 3 days! emot-biggrin

Giovanna wrote:

And shouldn't you be more hesitant to encourage me, for fear I might actually grow into that moniker of mine?

You just grow to heart's content! God Save the Countess!!! etc-love

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#109 | Back to Top04-22-2007 04:43:47 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Frosty wrote:

Yes, yes! Agreed! And thanks, Tamago, you naughty boy!!! Hahahaha! I'll be singing that song for the next 3 days! emot-biggrin

So you got that song stuck in your head? OH MY!

Board footer