This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:31:19 PM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

the worst thing to say in bed....EVER

so I saw this on myspace and was wondering what would totally turn you off if someone said :

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#2 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:36:42 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

Re: the worst thing to say in bed....EVER

. . . And I'm lost . . .

sometimes you make me feel
like I’m living at the edge of the world
"it's just the way I smile"
you said

#3 | Back to Top12-13-2006 11:21:46 PM

_ J _
Manly and Buxom = Manxome

...I don't know about turning people off, but I certainly know about saying the wrong thing.

Like:

You're the only redhead I am sleeping with.
Don't worry about that, it'll go out by itself.
Noo, I've never TRIED to fuck your sister(I succeeded).
Would you lick the dogs ass?

...It goes on like this...

I will always be here to listen, the question is, whether or not you can hear...

Proptre Qua Dictum

#4 | Back to Top12-14-2006 12:14:17 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

The worst thing to say in bed to a guy....

Is it in yet?

#5 | Back to Top12-14-2006 01:23:32 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Well, calling out your ex's name while your current partner is going down on you is always a bad thing...

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#6 | Back to Top12-14-2006 01:28:08 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

"This is wrong..." *continues*

I dunno, but I've always found that one to be a killer. >:

#7 | Back to Top12-14-2006 01:30:20 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Well, calling out your ex's name while your current partner is going down on you is always a bad thing...

Yes this one is damn near universally bad emot-gonk and if it gets that bad people... i dont know use name tages school-devil

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#8 | Back to Top12-14-2006 01:31:41 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Name tags? emot-biggrin Hmm that's a good idea... especially in Braille!

Except I don't read Braille. Oh well. Guess we need more practice then.

#9 | Back to Top12-14-2006 06:36:01 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

...I fucking hate Phil Collins.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#10 | Back to Top12-14-2006 09:13:40 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Name tags? emot-biggrin Hmm that's a good idea... especially in Braille!

Except I don't read Braille. Oh well. Guess we need more practice then.

emot-biggrin hahahahahahaha emot-biggrin Good idea, feeling your way around emot-wink Alright let's get some practice then emot-dance

Last edited by SexingTouga24/7/365 (12-14-2006 09:15:38 AM)

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#11 | Back to Top12-14-2006 09:18:10 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Tamago wrote:

The worst thing to say in bed to a guy....

Is it in yet?

I wonder how many women have thought that and just didn't say any thing school-sherlock

#12 | Back to Top12-14-2006 09:31:14 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Worst things to say to a naked guy before getting it on...

'WOW... I've never seen one like that before'

'Umm... if we water it, it'll grow, right?'

'On second thought, maybe we could just cuddle...'

'...ew...'

'Is that thing really erect?'

'Where is it?'

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#13 | Back to Top12-14-2006 09:45:21 AM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

Giovanna wrote:

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

...I fucking hate Phil Collins.

American Psycho hehehehehehe yeah Phil Collins and Sussudio are definitely mood killers, my friend came up with this one:

Are you done yet? I want to catch that rerun of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air...

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#14 | Back to Top12-14-2006 10:00:04 AM

Hinotori
The Notable Death Mantis

Swing an' a miss!

Hinotori made this post, and then went back and changed it later. Such is life.

#15 | Back to Top12-14-2006 11:37:46 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

"I don't know if I have stuff for lunch...maybe I'll make a tuna and asparagus sandwich....uhm...yeah, I hope we didn't leave stuff out...uhm..."

emot-biggrin Paraphrased, indeed. Unless, of course, he gets off on asparagus....

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#16 | Back to Top12-14-2006 11:44:06 AM

tohubohu
Precious One
Website

hyacinth_black wrote:

Worst things to say to a naked guy before getting it on...
'WOW... I've never seen one like that before'
'Umm... if we water it, it'll grow, right?'
'On second thought, maybe we could just cuddle...'
'...ew...'
'Is that thing really erect?'
'Where is it?'

"*snort* *giggle* *falls off bed laughing*"

"Boys are soooo funny-looking."

"... It looks like a planaria."

#17 | Back to Top12-14-2006 02:06:13 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Some of the worst things to say when having sex with a woman....

"Clitoris! Smitoris! who gives a shit if I find it or not?"

"Don't worry about it, you can take antibiotics if you catch my yeast infection."

"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your saviour?"

"Are you sure this is your first time sis?"

"I bet if I shouted into your pussy, I will hear an echo."

"Don’t worry, I will continue next commercial break, the game is on now."

"I need to roll at least a 16 on my D20 before I can continue."

"It's not the meat, it's the motion!"

Last edited by Tamago (12-14-2006 02:06:42 PM)

#18 | Back to Top12-14-2006 02:11:59 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

morosemocha wrote:

"I don't know if I have stuff for lunch...maybe I'll make a tuna and asparagus sandwich....uhm...yeah, I hope we didn't leave stuff out...uhm..."

emot-biggrin Paraphrased, indeed. Unless, of course, he gets off on asparagus....

Or scared virgins swamped with guilt at their own desire to be there. emot-biggrin

Asparagus is apparently a bad thing to eat if you're concerned with the taste of your sex fluids. school-eng101

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#19 | Back to Top12-14-2006 02:13:07 PM

StarlightArcher
Miki Molester

"Is that your/my cell phone ringing?"

"Can you make it dance?"

"You sure it's under all that hair?"

"No, it's not a rash I swear!"

"Hi daddy"

or my personal fav....."zzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZ" emot-gonk

Why yes, I am made of Fabulous!

#20 | Back to Top12-14-2006 02:14:34 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

i think the worst thing to say in bed is absolutly nothing....no noise of apreciation or pleasure...no movement no...anything really.

i made the mistake of that one time cause i just wasnt in the mood for it. it pissed my boyfriend off alot.

but e got over it cause sex isnt everything.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#21 | Back to Top12-14-2006 04:15:33 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Giovanna wrote:

Asparagus is apparently a bad thing to eat if you're concerned with the taste of your sex fluids. school-eng101

Yes. Hence why I never eat it. Also, I hate asparagus. I've heard the same thing about garlic, but I've never gotten a complaint. And I eat a lot of garlic. Mmm...vampires fear me!

Edit: So far the worst thing I've ever heard in bed is the bf threatening to get some of those herbal penis enhancements. First of all, I doubt they work, they'd probably just turn the skin blue and make it fall off, which would piss me off. Second of all, he really does not need them.

Last edited by morosemocha (12-14-2006 04:17:39 PM)

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#22 | Back to Top12-14-2006 07:54:15 PM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

I think "No." would be the worst verse to hear in the bedroom. I restrain every guy I sleep with, even on-the-go sex, I make a way to play. And this one time, in band camp, some guy who swore he wanted to marry me, said something like, "I'm not comfortable with this" as I was completing the knots... needless to say, I jumped that ship.

The next worse thing to hear, would be yourself, saying "No." but not being understood by your stupid kinky partner. As I did, with a very kinky one-nighter, who had restraints built onto his bed, and somehow managed to slip them around my limbs, forcing me to try restraints...the kinky fellow did not understand that I wasn't playing a silly "submission" game, I simply did NOT want myself restrained during sex. I finally had to get rude, "Listen, idiot! Release me from this equipment! It's your ass, or no ass!"

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#23 | Back to Top12-14-2006 09:03:03 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I just hope that I end up having sex with people who understand that I'm quiet during sex. Actually it gets to a point that when I'm physically aroused, I can't talk. My voice just doesn't respond if I try to talk. And it takes a hell of a lot to get more than a grunt out of me too. If I don't yelp when being caned, then who knows what it'll take to get me to make noise...

#24 | Back to Top12-14-2006 10:21:38 PM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

I can't believe I forgot to add: Can I Cum On Your Face?

Hell. No. emot-mad

Now, I know somebody is going to have this listed under "Best things said in the bedroom!" Ahaha!

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#25 | Back to Top12-14-2006 10:26:14 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Facials are pointless. I wouldn't let anyone shoot off on my face and I wouldn't do it to anyone either. I just don't get the appeal.

Board footer