This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top01-25-2009 08:09:01 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Re: Who was Hottest in the series?

*is keeping score of votes for the boys* emot-dance

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#52 | Back to Top01-25-2009 09:08:42 PM

Soukougnan
Black Rosarian
Website

okay.

top of my list is Akio. emot-redface
i'm deeply depraved, and he just flat out does it for me.

then, it's Anthy. how can i not love her? she's so messed up, it makes me well up with that sense of Nobility that quickly melts down from "I must take her away and save her," to "I must take her away, and save her for dessert."

i'll finish this later, 'cos there are others, but i'm in need of some "outside time."

hm. i'm... here again? catch me in the discord-- im fairybull

#53 | Back to Top01-25-2009 09:17:55 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Agreed on Akio and Anthy. Kozue in a close third.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#54 | Back to Top01-26-2009 10:56:26 AM

Notebook Darling
Black Rosarian
Website

The hottest hmm?
I think Akio has the best looks. Long hair, long body, tan body, gorgeous face.
But Touga ain't bad either, but I think his her looks too much like sephiroth.

But Saionji seems fun too, because he's insane and I'd like to try and manipulate him. Hmm.

Anthy seems like fun too and so does Mikage and so does Miki.

emot-gonk gah! SKU is filled with pretty (insane) people.

#55 | Back to Top01-26-2009 04:32:58 PM

Baka Kakumei Reanna
Atlantean Singer
Website

Akio's gorgeous. Mainly him, really. No one else really does it for me as far as the "rawr, unf unf unf" sort of thing goes.

We see things not as they are, we see things as we are.

#56 | Back to Top01-26-2009 07:54:25 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

My vote is cast for Mrs. Ohtori. Sex is all she does does; her only real "career" in the series, seemingly, was that she was a mother (which involved her having sex) and then she is clearly still romping about past that point. And her clothing was gorgeous, her hair was gorgeous... She was just such a Mrs. Robinson.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#57 | Back to Top01-26-2009 08:27:47 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Ah, crap, this thread just makes me want to read some pr0n with Mikage in. And considering there's very little of that about...ah, fuck, I'll have to write it myself, won't I? emot-mad

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#58 | Back to Top01-26-2009 08:53:29 PM

Esmenet
Tenjou Tilter

Clarice wrote:

Ah, crap, this thread just makes me want to read some pr0n with Mikage in. And considering there's very little of that about...ah, fuck, I'll have to write it myself, won't I? emot-mad

Yes. Yes you will. (Utena/Mikage? *has always been intrigued by this possibility*)

The bird is struggling out of the egg. The egg is the world. Whoever wants to be born must first destroy a world. [The bird is flying to God. The name of the God is called Abraxas.]

#59 | Back to Top01-26-2009 09:23:57 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Esmenet wrote:

Clarice wrote:

Yes. Yes you will. (Utena/Mikage? *has always been intrigued by this possibility*)

Damn you! [shakes fist] Although with that said, I've just spent some time this afternoon editing a ridiculously silly Mills-and-Boon-esque novella, so writing dodgy fic really shouldn't be beyond me. emot-rofl Hmm...how shall I start?

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#60 | Back to Top01-27-2009 12:12:15 AM

Mock Puppet
Azure Paleontologist
Website

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/spatulasama/nanamibikini.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/spatulasama/nanamigold.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/spatulasama/nanamiteddy.jpg

Need I say more?etc-love

“Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.”
-A. Nonymous-

#61 | Back to Top01-27-2009 02:40:10 AM

Itsuke
Pathtracer

Soukougnan wrote:

okay.
...it's Anthy. how can i not love her? she's so messed up, it makes me well up with that sense of Nobility that quickly melts down from "I must take her away and save her," to "I must take her away, and save her for dessert."

i'll finish this later, 'cos there are others, but i'm in need of some "outside time."

I second that! emot-rofl

From the bottom of the list: Juri (ah, a real strong woman) and Kanae (oh just look at her glorious hair!)

At the top of the list: series Anthy and movie Anthy. In either case, Anthy is a messed up character like Soukougnan said, but that only added to her aura and all the more alluring.

#62 | Back to Top01-27-2009 03:38:03 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

My answer should be evident: Touga.

Why? Because he's a ruthless bastard. Because he's the type of person that will always be where the power is. Because he's sensual, oversexed, ambitious, and he doesn't let anything get in the way of his success-- not morals, scruples, friends, nothing. And because there's something so very appealing about a man with all of these characteristics that really doesn't know his weaknesses, and doesn't believe he can have human faults.

Not to mention you can manipulate men like that very easily sometimes. That is also very, very hot.

Of course, I couldn't tell you why other people find him hot. This is all just me.

Saionji is also very hot, because given the right girl, he would have a gooey marshmallow center and do stupid things like save a leaf that he picked out of her hair on their first date. Combine that with his awful temper, his massively prickly exterior, and his air of MASSIVE SEXUAL REPRESSION-- hot. Just plain hot.

Also, Akio is hot, but not as hot as Touga, because you can't win with Akio. You just bend over, let him do whatever he wants, and try not to cry while you pick up the pieces, because if you resist you're just going to get it harder. It would be fun for a while, but I get tired of games I can't win. Hot, but has some downsides.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#63 | Back to Top01-27-2009 06:19:07 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Soukougnan wrote:

okay.
    ...it's Anthy. how can i not love her? she's so messed up, it makes me well up with that sense of Nobility that quickly melts down from "I must take her away and save her," to "I must take her away, and save her for dessert."

That was well said! Agree 150%. poptart poptart poptart etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl

Board footer