This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top01-12-2013 02:08:04 PM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

SKU Drinking Game

Just something I thought of while watching Utena.

Disclaimer: I do not advise using alcoholic beverages while playing this game. Doing so may result in you getting hammered rather quickly and brain cells being killed.

So let's get this list started:

Take a drink every time someone is slapped, take two drinks if that someone is Anthy.

Take a drink every time there is phallic imagery on screen, two drinks if it's the cock tower.

Take a drink every time a sword comes out of someone, chug everything if it's the Sword of Hate coming out of Anthy.

Take a drink every time there's a form of bizarre symbolism.

Take a drink every time there's spinning roses on screen.

Take a drink every time a sword breaks.

Take a drink every time Nanami has animal problems.

Take a drink every time Akio seduces someone.

Take a drink every time incest is implied. (To save you the trouble, just take two drinks whenever Akio and Anthy have one of their "weekend get togethers")

That's all I can think of right now. Feel free to add to the list in your reply. Lets make it so there will be no way to stay sober next time you watch SKU.

#2 | Back to Top01-12-2013 02:37:46 PM

TheOnlyFlorence
Revolution Televisor

Re: SKU Drinking Game

Drink whenever the Shadow Girls appear.

Drink if Chu-Chu is eating something.

Drink your troubles away whenever a character on screen is acting morose or mopey.

Drink whenever non-main school kids go fanatic over a main character.

The last in your group to correctly say, "Mokushi kushimo shimoku kumoshi moshiku shikumo" has to finish their drink. (Better done towards middle-late part of the evening.)

Board footer