This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-04-2007 02:07:26 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

vIRGin Meet in NYC? LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR SEXY FUN TIME <3 <3

Yes, the time has come to seriously discuss and plan what we've all been half joking about for almost a year. An organized forum meet. This thread is the culmination of a discussion Yasha and I had over a delicious Sicilian dinner. Please excuse the length, there's going to be a lot to cover.

OMG AN IRG MEET? WHERE?
New York City. This is, presently, pretty non-negotiable. There are a lot of very valid reasons for choosing NYC. Among them:
-It's where Akio would live if he were real.
-Yasha and I both are very familiar with NYC so there won't be any threat of unfamiliar turf. Including in this is that we know how to make NYC cheap.
-There is a high concentration of IRG members in the NE area, among them people we estimate are more likely to come if they only need to bus into NYC instead of hop a plane.
-NYC is awesomesauce whether you're on a budget or blowing 200bux at Tomoe/on Broadway. In this regard we also feel that NYC offers the most for us as a group, with the most variety. If you're worried about crime, keep in mind NYC is the safest major city in the country.
The other obvious choice, since it met most of the above requirements in different ways, was San Francisco. Yasha and I agreed that if, as we sincerely hope, this meet is a success, the next meet will probably be in SF.

HOT SHIT, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SIT ON WALL STREET AND WATCH GIOVANNA STEALTH MASTURBATE, WHEN IS THE PARTY?

As Yasha and I know by experience, spring, aside from Spring Break, is a very cheap time to travel, and NYC is especially agreeable at that time of year. We also figure this is just far enough away that we can organize this thing. Fall would have been an option but there's really no convenient time to do it in the fall given how many students are among us. Right now we are thinking some time in May, after spring term, hopefully before any summer classes you all might be in for. Right now the tentative length of the meet is three days; a long weekend. Now this we need your input on; Yasha and I are flexible about our dates, and we want to make the con available to as many people as possible. If this is accomplished by making the con Fri-Sun, fine. If enough of you have whacky work schedules, it might be Tues-Thurs. Dates will be decided based, like I said, on what makes it possible for the most people to attend.

MY WALLET IS EMPTY LIKE SAIONJI'S LOTION BOTTLE, HOW MUCH IS THIS GONNA COST

Well...frankly...a lot, by the standards of most of you. For all intents and purposes, you guys are on your own as far as paying for this thing goes. You have to fly/bus in, you have to pay for lodging, you have to feed yourselves. Now we can make these things cheaper for you than they might have been, except for transportation to the city. If you have airport hookups by all means share, but all the people I know with such connections can only get discounted standby tickets, and I strongly suggest you don't do this, since NYC flights tend to fill up, as Yasha has learned the hard way. I can only very roughly estimate by prior experience what the cost of transportation is going to be, but if you're flying in from the east coast, it'll cost about 160. Coming in from the west will be about 200. If you're in the northeast, taking a bus into NYC will usually run about 100. If you are in Canada, flying in will cost from 300-450. Anywhere else I couldn't say, but it will be more unless Mexico's airfare is similar to Canada's. This meet is of course open to the many of you not in the US; we'd love to have you in fact, but we realize airfare from pretty much anywhere else is going to be anal rape. Still, what's a little anal rape to meet such awesome people, huh? Come on, it was good enough for movie Touga!

Lodging...we can help a lot more with. There are plenty of hostels in NYC, which you can search for yourselves if you have the inclination. Yasha and I stay here: http://carltonarms.com/ This is very cheap for NYC and FUCKING AWESOME. Check out the rooms. It's definitely a unique experience and you won't get it anywhere else. Bare minimum will be 80bux a night for a single person using a shared bathroom. Their rates go by how many people are staying in the room, but obviously you're going to save by splitting the bill with another forum member or two. This is something you guys are going to have to sort out amongst yourselves; many of you have been to anime cons and are familiar with rooming in groups, so how much you're willing to save will be up to you. The cheapest proper hotel though will be this one: http://www.carterhotel.com/, which is cheaper than Carlton Arms, but not as funky cool. Mocha has mentioned before possibly being able to provide a couple discounted rooms at hotels if you're willing to stay a bit out of the way, in Harlem or Brooklyn. This amounts to your willingness to spend a bit more time on the subway. No, you won't get killed in Harlem or in Brooklyn. At worst, you'll get clogged arteries eating as Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.
Obviously, flying into NYC and staying are the major expenses. Here's a slightly more itemized list:

- Transportation in: 100-300+ depending on origin, plus 5-25bux each way depending on the method of transportation you choose to take to get from the airport to Manhattan, and which airport you come into.
- Lodging: The most you'll spend if you're penny pinching is 80 a night. Rooming with others/hostelling could bring you as low as 40-50 a night. FYI, the average 'normal' hotel in NYC is going to run 150+ a night. So figure 150-300 as a rough estimate of your lodging expenses.
- Transportation within NYC: FUCKING MASS TRANSIT. Unless you are carrying a lot of luggage, are rich, in a hurry, or are a douchebag, there's no reason to take taxis. Yasha and I get around just fine simply using the subways, nevermind the absurdly thorough bus routes. It's 2bux a ride, with 20% off if you put more than 10bux on the card at once. Also subway to bus and bus to bus transfers are free. Honestly, if you mean to use mass transit as your primary means to get around, you'll probably save money using the unlimited ride cards. A one day pass is 7bux, and a 7 day pass is 24. So depending on your stay schedule, you can probably get away with as little as 14, or as much as 21. You could be a Nazi and count your rides, but honestly, 21 dollars to get you anywhere you want in the city is nothing and it's very convenient not to have to think twice about hopping onto a subway/bus. But so you know, count on most taxi rides to cost between 8-15 bux a pop. 20-30 if you're taking a taxi to or from an airport that isn't Newark.
- Food: You can eat for 10bux a day or you can go to Per Se at a flat rate of 250 a head. Up to you. Street food is often delicious and cheap, and if you keep your wits about you, and maybe even plan ahead (http://menupages.com), there are plenty mindblowingly delicious meals to be had for insanely cheap. NYC is the foodie capital of the US, and you'll be hard pressed to find more variety and better quality anywhere else in the world. The secret to eating good food for cheap in NYC? Don't eat where there are tourists. This includes Times Square, museums, the area between Wall St and the South Street Seaport, etc.
- Stuff to do: There's plenty of cool stuff in NYC that's totally free. Window shopping on 5th Avenue? FREE! Staten Island Ferry, with awesome view of Lady Liberty and the skyline? FREE! Central Park? FREE! Like museums? Botanical gardens? Zoos? The admission price for most of these sorts of places is 10-15 dollars. Bring your student ID, because THERE IS ALWAYS A STUDENT DISCOUNT ALWAYS ALWAYS DON'T BE AN IDIOT. Movie theaters? 10bux a ticket. Broadway shows and plays and such? 100-250 a ticket, usually. Willingness to camp out all day can get you down to I believe 70 or so. Opera? TAKE ME PLEASE emot-frown Empire State Building Observation Deck? The ferry is free and that's like 18bux, you silly person. The bar and club scene is pretty pricy, as it will be in trendsetting places. Basically, anything you do that costs more than 30 bucks probably requires formal dress.

WOW FOR LIKE 600 TOPS I GET TO MEET PEOPLE FROM THE FORUMS HOLY SHIT WHAT WILL WE ALL DO?

This depends on how many people show. This requires I'd say 10 people minimum aside from Yasha and myself. The more people show, the more things will be done in smaller groups. Say three of us want to look around on 5th Avenue while a few others go see Ellis Island while a few others pair off and go geocaching. This will all be arranged later on. There is one definite, non-negotiable group event we will all do. And that's gather up in a hotel room, plug in a laptop or a TV and watch/analyze/MST SKU over snacks (pizza?) and drinks. I figure if everyone pitches in 10 bucks, we can all have a blast and totally not consume any alcohol because we SO aren't like that. school-devil (Someone remind us to bring a corkscrew, we always forget this.) Other possibilities that have been mentioned:

- Group picnic in Central Park. Perhaps the Shakespeare Garden. Yummy foods, socializing, making jokes about seeing dead people.
- Group museum meet. At the moment the obvious favorite is The Metropolitan Museum of Art. There are a lot of art nerds/in training on the forum, and the MET is the best art collection you'll see on this continent. Also, very easy to use art as a springboard for SKU discussion! The other option would be the mirror opposite: The American Museum of Natural History. Science nerds ahoy, but I realize this is a smaller population on the forums. There is, however, the fucking ROSE CENTER, which is their space wing. Which brings me tooooo....
- If luck should have it that the con actually lands on a Tuesday, the first or last Tuesday of a month, there are special shows at the Hayden Planetarium for big fucking nerds like me or people that want to just make an unholy assload of Akio's planetarium jokes. There are other space shows that run all day but they're pretty n00b and less geeky and sometimes don't even use their fucking orgasm machine Zeiss IX projector holy fuck etc-wankdude
- An organized meet in a high traffic area that would basically amount to a body language seminar. The body language threads have been very successful, and as has been pointed out to me, it's a fantastic excuse for me to sit in front of the stock exchange and act like I'm analyzing something other than suits. emot-redface (Washington Square Park would also be great for this.)

Obviously we're very open to suggestions for both group meets and smaller things a few of you might want to do. Some of you, hint hint, might be interested in the huge indie music/punk scene in NYC, others might be interested in buying sex toys. We can point you in the right direction for that. emot-wink

I said I'd yap a lot. This is mostly since I need to waste time while Yasha studies math. There's a lot to work out here, but the basic starting stuff is here, and I think it's plenty to get us talking about price and who can come and how this all is going to happen and when. Another point I want to bring up...we are not going to charge an actual admission fee or some bullshit like that, but what do you all think about making a helper pot where we could say there's a 'fee' of a reasonable amount that goes into a fund to help other members who are on that tight a budget make it? We want as many of you as possible, since you're all fucking awesome. etc-love But you know that, we've been jerking off our egos on here for a long time. emot-biggrin

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#2 | Back to Top08-04-2007 02:23:52 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Re: vIRGin Meet in NYC? LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR SEXY FUN TIME <3 <3

OMG etc-loveetc-loveetc-love

I'm in.  I'm a lifelong small-town boy with next to no experience navigating public transit, so the idea of handling NYC is scary but exciting.

I can make it anytime; one of the perks of being self-employed is that I can declare my own vacations on whatever notice I want.  (Now if only someone paid me to take them.)

As for events, I think we should have the Utena screening on the first full day of the con, giving us all a chance to meet each other at the very start.  Might be smart to have another screening every evening of the con, for the benefit of those of us who are too lazy/intimidated/fond of SKU/desirous of groping to go out and see the sights, but it would be a shame to go to New York and not take in the evening.

We'll need a name.  Tempting though it is, vIRGinCon doesn't sound that classy, and 11th Annual Ohtori Academy Class Reunion is too long.  NYCon, pronounced "Nikon" like the brand of camera, would do a pretty good job encapsulating both our venue and our penchant for exhibitionism.  Better ideas?  emot-smile

Last edited by satyreyes (08-04-2007 02:29:17 AM)

#3 | Back to Top08-04-2007 02:43:05 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Brilliant idea! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun! emot-keke etc-love
I'm pretty sure there's no way I could go, but I'm still looking forward to seeing all those photos of the IRG Orgy you will most definitely take. ;D school-devil

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#4 | Back to Top08-04-2007 02:47:16 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

RoseCon? For those members who need to ask parental permission, they'll need something properly convention-y sounding... and even though I don't need to ask permission anymore, I don't want to give my folks ulcers thinking about me going to a meet-up with Internet People because you all are clearly dangerous.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#5 | Back to Top08-04-2007 02:50:02 AM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

Maarika wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's no way I could go,

Same here. emot-frown

but I'm still looking forward to seeing all those photos of the IRG Orgy you will most definitely take. ;D school-devil

See above. school-devil

Really though, it sounds like so much fun. I look forward to the pictures and stories [and perhaps babies. emot-gonk That wasn't even funny, I'm sorry.] you will bring back to us!

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#6 | Back to Top08-04-2007 03:40:13 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

I'm in. I do need about six months to get my reservations for Hilton in at the lowest rate(it will probably end up being the location on 55th and church), but once we settle dates, I'm gonna get cracking. I can book up to two rooms on my discount, which means up to four beds, which means up to eight people (more if there are sofa beds) If you're looking to do this as cheaply as possible and aren't overly concerned with a lack of privacy, then we'll all crash together.

Dollface -maybe we can come down and visit you for a day? i mean, isn't it just a couple hours on the train or something?

(please keep in mind that I failed geography)

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#7 | Back to Top08-04-2007 03:46:49 AM

dollface
Website

It would be far too much to ask for all of you to do that. It would be too much for just one of you, actually. I couldn't be that selfish.

And NYC to Charlotte? ...Er, I have no idea. emot-gonk I don't remember Geography, not in the slightest.

#8 | Back to Top08-04-2007 04:24:44 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

satyreyes wrote:

I'm in.  I'm a lifelong small-town boy with next to no experience navigating public transit, so the idea of handling NYC is scary but exciting.

Don't worry baby, NYC will be gentle. emot-wink

ShatteredMirror wrote:

RoseCon? For those members who need to ask parental permission, they'll need something properly convention-y sounding... and even though I don't need to ask permission anymore, I don't want to give my folks ulcers thinking about me going to a meet-up with Internet People because you all are clearly dangerous.

No problems there, we'll get to giving it a proper name as soon as the ball's really rolling. And for those of you who do need permission, we can certainly arrange to have Yasha or myself speak with the parents in question to explain anything that needs explaining.

dollface, Yasha says she insists you come and I agree. What's this can't make it business? emot-mad You're right there.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#9 | Back to Top08-04-2007 04:27:52 AM

dollface
Website

Yes, but I'm 15 and I have no job and an overbearing mother. I'd absolutely love to, but it's a bit of a stretch.

#10 | Back to Top08-04-2007 04:42:51 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

dollface wrote:

Yes, but I'm 15 and I have no job and an overbearing mother. I'd absolutely love to, but it's a bit of a stretch.

The mother problem is understandable, yes. Like I said, we'd be happy to speak with any worried parents about sending their 15 year old girls (16 by then?) to the big apple with a bunch of internet freaks from a site about a series full of incest and pedophilia and...uh...we'll sound good on the phone, promise. emot-smile I may joke but I'm not irresponsible. I know what's safe and what isn't in the city, and I'm not going to be party to anything that's going to get anyone hurt.

As for money, like I said, I'd really like to organize some way to help out people that are strapped for cash in a dealbreaker kind of way. I, at least, and I don't think I'm alone here, would be willing to push a little harder to get someone that really wanted to come into a place where it's possible for them. I want this to work, not just because it's nifty but because I really do feel like we're a family, and I'd love to meet you all, and something like this would serve not only that purpose...but come on. NYC? IRG? That's a memory if Mikage ever saw one. poptart

#11 | Back to Top08-04-2007 05:35:13 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Even if only a small number of IRG members are able to go to the first one, I'm sure that future vIRGin Cons will grow bigger.

In my case, I will have to wait until I have a steady job and saved at least $2,500 before I could go to any future vIRGin Cons.

#12 | Back to Top08-04-2007 05:38:51 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Could you make it if you were at your dad's for that particular time frame? I know you said he's a bit more... ah... lax?

I just think it would be so much fun if you were there. emot-frown Isn't Razara out near NYC too (I need to go recheck the Geography thread, I really don't remember where anybody is)? emot-confused It would suck if she couldn't come either. emot-frown

Plus I'd get to use you as a model a lot sooner. emot-keke

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#13 | Back to Top08-04-2007 06:24:46 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

How about mass-mailing every IRGer of this? I'm sure there are plenty of people who've registered but don't come here very often and might miss out on it.

#14 | Back to Top08-04-2007 06:37:04 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

What about Visas for us shady Europeans? emot-rolleyes I heard it's difficult as Hell to get them.

#15 | Back to Top08-04-2007 07:17:04 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Oh yes, that thing too.
Although, I've heard it's easier to get that when your country is the EU. school-eng101

#16 | Back to Top08-04-2007 07:39:11 AM

Recompense
Wakaba Wrangler

Sweet! um...can I still go even though I'm a forum newb?

I, Garland, will knock you all down!

#17 | Back to Top08-04-2007 07:42:51 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Maarika wrote:

How about mass-mailing every IRGer of this? I'm sure there are plenty of people who've registered but don't come here very often and might miss out on it.

That's a good idea, I think I'll do that once there are more details about the how and when of it. emot-smile

Arki wrote:

What about Visas for us shady Europeans? emot-rolleyes I heard it's difficult as Hell to get them.

I would have to look into how this works. If you're seriously considering coming, I'll help with the research on getting into the US. From what I understand you just need a current passport for your own country unless you're in a short list of 'high risk' countries that I'm pretty sure doesn't include Croatia. emot-keke Yes, it's probably easier if you're in the EU, but there's going to be plenty of time ahead for obtaining whatever legal documents you need. emot-smile Clarice has done a lot of hopping around the world, I'm sure she'd have a lot of helpful input on customs and such for European countries.

Tamago & Maarika, we'd LOVE to have you both at the con, but I realize it's pretty much financially impossible, even with that much lead time. If, however, someone wants to make a full-blown vacation of it, I'm sure we'd all be happy to help you figure out what to do and where to go in the states. emot-smile It's not all shit, despite my complaints. emot-keke

#18 | Back to Top08-04-2007 07:47:07 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Recompense wrote:

Sweet! um...can I still go even though I'm a forum newb?

Of course! Although you shouldn't be a newb by then. emot-smile

The only thing I will say is to keep in mind that the forum meet is going to be, by nature, heavy on the IFD. If you're not comfortable with the conversations that take place there, you might want to consider how you'll feel about listening to us yap about sex toys and Saionji's cock and other things Wakaba wants inside her.

#19 | Back to Top08-04-2007 08:13:34 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

We have a year to plan for all this. Let's hope it works out emot-keke
I'm applying for new part-time, so it shouldn't be too hard to save up to 600 bananas by the end of May.

Last edited by Hiraku (08-04-2007 08:13:42 AM)

#20 | Back to Top08-04-2007 08:24:03 AM

Sey
Our Sicilian Prince
Website

Aaah, beautiful NYC, you're too far away for me! That's so sad emot-frown
If this is going to happen(and I'm sure of it), I want a lot of photos and a detailed report!

Your lovely "That's Amore" IRG User.

#21 | Back to Top08-04-2007 09:12:07 AM

Mylene
Fighting Evil By Moonlight

It looks like Paradox and I will be in for this.  We were thinking about going to England next summer, but given we haven't really traveled together (minus driving to Texas yearly) since a free, arranged trip to Florida 5 years ago, I think switching to trip in the home country might be a better idea. You know, to get our feet wet in traveling again.

We're nerdy, so museums will be top of the list for us most likely.  Although window shopping with IRGers who have fashion sense (something I have none of) would be great fun for me too!  Picnic at Central Park...all the possibilities sound wonderful.  Now granted, I've never been all that keen on visiting NYC, but it's something I should experience anyway.  Especially since I've been to Upstate New York, it seems silly that I've never visited the Big Apple.

Anyway, Paradox and I will likely be looking for a hotel option.  And, that said, being a married couple in a new place, we're going to be going for the privacy of our own room, bien sur.  school-devil  It'd be fun to crash with a big bunch of IRGers together, but yeah... ^_- 

We'd also be willing to donate a bit to helper pot if it'll help get someone there who wouldn't be able to otherwise for financial reasons.  The only thing that might throw the whole thing off for us is if buying a house (which we're thinking about doing in the next year) totally drains all of our money.  However, we plan pretty well, so that shouldn't be a problem anyway.

I'm really excited about this prospect.  I'm likely not going to take summer classes next year anyway, and my job is very flexible, so it works out pretty well for me.  And Paradox gets tons of vacation time, so he'll easily be free for days anytime during the week.  Matter of fact, we're thinking about tacking another day on to have some time doing stuff that might not get done otherwise, depending on how all this planning goes.

Anyway, can't wait to watch this pan out.  Paradox and I are in. etc-love

#22 | Back to Top08-04-2007 10:15:12 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

This might be the best idea ever. I will of course be there, though I kind of hope things can be extended by a day or two because...let's talk dates.

My academic semester ends May 9 (Friday) The Summer session begins June 9 (Monday) In between I'm on vacation. Well, if I manage to grab a class to teach over the Summer, I'm supposed to be there a week early or something, but I dodged that this time, I can dodge it again. So I may try to stretch things a day or two, even if the official con doesn't. If anyone else is interested, let me know privately, I won't pay a full hotel rate or anything.

Speaking of rates, anyone interested in or at least willing to share a room with me and one or two others, please let me know privately, I'll be sending out a couple of PMs as well.

Regarding geography, Charlotte is roughly 650 miles from NYC. I'd guess that's at least 18 hours by train, but they may be better on the East coast than around here.

Hum...I'd also like to pipe in that I intend to visit Ellis Island and possibly the Statue of Liberty, though I could get by just seeing her from the ferry. I'm pretty much open to anything else, but seeing a planetarium in the Rose Center might be too SKU to miss.

Should be fun!

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#23 | Back to Top08-04-2007 10:41:55 AM

Mylene
Fighting Evil By Moonlight

Stormcrow wrote:

Hum...I'd also like to pipe in that I intend to visit Ellis Island and possibly the Statue of Liberty, though I could get by just seeing her from the ferry. I'm pretty much open to anything else, but seeing a planetarium in the Rose Center might be too SKU to miss!

I know I'm up for those 3 specifics (although I too would be happy with just seeing the Lady from the ferry if need be) and Paradox probably would be too.  Gotta do some touristy things.  I really like the idea of splitting up into small groups as necessary, as I'm sure people who've already seen Ellis Island and the like would probably rather do something else than that yet again.  Plus, small groups will let us get to know each other better, then switching out for other activities etc.

I'm getting excited.  It's going to be a long wait until May!

Also, I am not taking summer classes next year (at least, I don't plan to just yet, and if I do, I'll take it during the second summer session or just skip--I think I'm allowed to skip a class once in my entire academic career!) and my spring semester ends May 4.  Paradox's schedule is generally flexible, and if he gets the dates in nice and early, it shouldn't be any problem at all.  Even getting in the request late wouldn't be a problem either.  emot-tongue  So for us, weekday or weekend dates would be fine.

#24 | Back to Top08-04-2007 11:04:53 AM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

This sounds like fun.  I can't give any definites for myself given the job I have, but as long as I bonus first quarter, this shouldn't be a problem financially.  Though mass transit kind of scares me and I've never been on a subway before.   May... it may fall near my birthday.  Hmm.

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#25 | Back to Top08-04-2007 11:13:29 AM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

oooh....it totally sounds like a blast! if i can get the one on the other side of town to go, maybe i will attend this. im not far from good ol' NYC.

and yes....public transportation is very scary. i went on the T (the big train thingy that goes through boston and such) to go to the candy spooky theater show..in complete Gothic Lolita attire and MAN did i get some funny looks!! XD that was the best part. a group of 4 people all in scary EGL and EGA clothing. hehe

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

Board footer