This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-14-2010 11:01:48 PM

nekozoya
Wakaba Wrangler

Re: What kinds of drunks would the cast be?

I think that Nanami would challange Juri to a drinking contest. They would both slowly empty bottle after bottle (dramatic scenes of victory flashing through Nanami's head emot-redface ) until Nanami finally passes out. Juri would calmly set her bottle down, walk to the balcony, and hurl over it, onto the conviniently parked Akio car.emot-tongue

Last edited by nekozoya (12-14-2010 11:02:57 PM)

etc-saiowank Need I say more?

#27 | Back to Top12-15-2010 04:42:14 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Re: What kinds of drunks would the cast be?

^ I can see that...In fact that is a great dabble fiction. This need a 4-6 comic panels.

Man, too tame.  You want to mess with Nanami?  Make her wake up next to Touga in the morning.

Or on top of. emot-biggrin
With Saionji next to them.

emot-dance This would rock... the setting is after finals drinking gathering of the cast at the chairman's residence. This so needs to be written.

I have a feeling that out of the entire cast Anthy might have the highest drinking tolerance/level not saying that Akio is a lightweight... just an vague impression i get from them.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

Board footer