This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-17-2007 02:32:27 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

Re: The Unthinkable has happened!

Romanticide wrote:

I couldn't get the manga; it's quite rare here.

You can't get the Glenat version? emot-confused weird I got many manga on Barcelona... nice city by the way etc-love

Personal_IceQueen wrote:

guardian_rose wrote:

It has finally happened! The local video stores here in Alaska are commiting a sin! they are selling their entire rental supply of SKU on dvd for crazy prices!
This week sees the black rose saga selling for under $20!!! this is a crime and an outrage! we should fillet them all!school-chef

Aha! then you know what you must do then! BUY IT. NOW.

DO IT!!!

What the hell am i going to do with TWO copies of the Black Rose Saga?!? reselling on ebay is pointless, since the utena ebay market has all but crashed.

That... and upon further investigation of my wallet... it appears to be empty emot-gonk

We all have our own little addictions.

#27 | Back to Top05-17-2007 04:10:43 PM

Personal_IceQueen
Covert Diarist
Website

you could save the second copy as a gift for someone.

"Those shoes are mine betch."

#28 | Back to Top05-17-2007 07:06:04 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

i suppose... but everyone i know has it already. the ones that dont, dont like the series.

#29 | Back to Top09-01-2007 02:45:09 AM

dlaire
A Whole Orange

Maarika wrote:

Epi_lepsia wrote:

In Spain we have acces to the manga only ;_;

Don't worry, the same for us in Estonia.

I'm beginning to wonder how old I'll be when it'll be possible to buy stuff like that in our country. emot-gonk

I read an article about manga in Europe, and Estonia has more mangas than Poland. We have (in theory) 50 different mangas in shops, but trying to get an accurate part and title is tough as hunting Moby Dick.

We had fantastic anime & manga magazine "Kawaii" but it changed. New redactor sucks: nothing about culture of Japan, nothing about adult comics, only Dragon Ball, Hamtaro, etc. emot-gonk I only know that "Ergo Proxy" appeared, I don't know about any new titles. emot-frown

#30 | Back to Top09-01-2007 03:36:00 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

dlaire wrote:

I read an article about manga in Europe, and Estonia has more mangas than Poland. We have (in theory) 50 different mangas in shops, but trying to get an accurate part and title is tough as hunting Moby Dick.

Lies! I think we only have around 10 titles in the shops here. The only good thing is that we can order almost anything from a local website but the prices are remarkably higher than what they sell them for in the shops.

dlaire wrote:

We had fantastic anime & manga magazine "Kawaii" but it changed. New redactor sucks: nothing about culture of Japan, nothing about adult comics, only Dragon Ball, Hamtaro, etc. emot-gonk I only know that "Ergo Proxy" appeared, I don't know about any new titles. emot-frown

There's manga of "Ergo Proxy"!? emot-aaa

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#31 | Back to Top09-01-2007 03:51:40 AM

Kashira
Rose Smilee

^France Germany and Spain are best in Europe for anime and manga, but England isn't far behind! I've probably bought 200+ volumes and only a few came from the internet. emot-keke

Asfalolh wrote:

P.S. Trilinguism is good emot-biggrin

I total misread that. emot-rofl

I'm suppressed that everyone is having such a hard time finding it, I only bought them two months or so ago from Amazon. The only problem was that I couldn't get the first box set so I had to get the singles.

Akio: See, we big brothers are like the moon. We're spherical, and control the tides, and make aliens turn into giant apes on occasion. Also, we're sexy. -Utena Thumbnail Theater

#32 | Back to Top09-02-2007 10:26:18 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I have to say it sucks that it shows up for sale at obscenely low prices AFTER you've bought it.

And I'm proud that I understood most of the Spanish here. emot-keke

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#33 | Back to Top09-02-2007 10:32:59 PM

Kashira
Rose Smilee

guardian_rose wrote:

What the hell am i going to do with TWO copies of the Black Rose Saga?!?

A thought occurs...

Last edited by Kashira (09-02-2007 10:33:18 PM)

Akio: See, we big brothers are like the moon. We're spherical, and control the tides, and make aliens turn into giant apes on occasion. Also, we're sexy. -Utena Thumbnail Theater

#34 | Back to Top09-03-2007 12:32:40 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

Well, now that I know about SKU donations, I'll leap at the next opprotunity

#35 | Back to Top09-04-2007 01:12:10 PM

Mai_Kanzaki
Ohtori Paramouri
Website

guardian_rose wrote:

i suppose... but everyone i know has it already. the ones that dont, dont like the series.

*waves hands* ME! ME! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!
Yes I know I have the vcds but those aren't living very well and I want the dvds if only for completions sake.
Why the heck didn't you tell me? emot-gonk
ARRRRRhhh *naws on your head*

emot-gonk THINK MUN-KEY!

Board footer