This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-12-2017 07:39:37 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Operation GOD DAMMIT NO PROXIES WILL SHIP THE PERFUME

RIGHT. SO.

Anyone living in Japan, or knows someone in Japan, is invited to be part of a fucking project. As you've all seen,Primaniacs has been making SKU perfumes. I managed to get the Utena and Anthy ones based on a mistake the proxy service made, that they won't make again. No one will ship them because flammable objects are prohibited by air, and kind of sketchy by ground.

So what we need now is someone in Japan that's willing to get these perfumes and ship them to us by ground as 'soaps' or something.

Obviously you'd be compensated in some way for the effort, but there's absolutely insane demand for these, and I for sure wouldn't be the only person trying to make it worth your while. I'm just the most desperate.

There's an Akio one, you see.

So. Any takers?

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#2 | Back to Top11-30-2017 03:57:52 PM

barafubuki
Mikage Mistruster

Re: Operation GOD DAMMIT NO PROXIES WILL SHIP THE PERFUME

Guess who is moving to Japan? emot-smile

I'll arrive December 12 and will need some time to get settled, but once I get settled, I might be able to help you? emot-smile

#3 | Back to Top12-01-2017 04:53:57 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Re: Operation GOD DAMMIT NO PROXIES WILL SHIP THE PERFUME

*screeching uncontrollably*

Okay there's like, a package through a proxy that hasn't shipped yet, so I don't know the fate of it, but if it falls through, and hell, maybe if it doesn't, I am 100% taking you up on that.

Congratulations on your moving! You must be super excited. emot-biggrin

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

Board footer