This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-20-2007 07:29:34 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Colour Based Personality Test

This test isn't a drawing or answering question test, this one shows you various objects and you choose what colour you like best and at the end, you get results. school-freud

http://vn247.net/flash/Color-and-Me.swf

My results:

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose.  You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit.  You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Variety is the spice of life!  You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person.  You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

#2 | Back to Top10-20-2007 07:40:00 PM

Alexandra
Covert Diarist

Re: Colour Based Personality Test

I love this test.  Here's mine:

You have little interest in your financial investments.  You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.
I agree.  I'm not concerned with how much money I'll make in the future, but whether or not I'll be happy.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do.  You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!
Sometimes I try to blend in, but for the most part I'm always going to draw attention to myself.  I love fancy, dressy clothes, and that's a contrast to most of the jeans and t-shirts most of the college kids are wearing to class. emot-smile

Variety is the spice of life!  You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.
I don't necessarily like crowds or situations with lots of people, but I always seem to find at least one person to talk to and laugh with.

You value highly what is important to you.  Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.
I love my Spice Girls CDs, who cares if people think they're stupid?  I like their kind of pop.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
I've invested most of my time in college and have lost what little social life I had before.  I'd like to try and change that.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn.  You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.
I do put an emphasis on doing things that make ME happy, but I am sympathetic and caring to other people's needs.  And I am pretty strong-willed, stubborn, I don't take bullshit or stupidity very lightly, and if I'm feeling a certain way I'll let it be known.

Last edited by Alexandra (10-20-2007 07:45:57 PM)

#3 | Back to Top10-20-2007 07:46:54 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it.  You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.
Yeah, that's pretty true.
Elegance is essential.  It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

Heh.  I picked the pink flower more because of Utena then anything.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important.  You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
Don't know if that's true...

Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

Pretty much true emot-keke
Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#4 | Back to Top10-20-2007 07:50:50 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action.  You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own.  You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
Very true.  To the point  I end up procrastinating way too much. I also tend to rely more on my opinion than on others.

Elegance is essential.  It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
Again, true, as far as my personal fashion sense is concerned, that is.

You are a calm person, and a good listener.  You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
Not even remotely.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important.  You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.
Not really. I care more about the image I have of myself, everyone else tends to take the backseat.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.
Unfortunately it is so. I do not tend properly to my relations with others and neglect them more than I should.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn.  You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.
True, except I do let people down many a time.

#5 | Back to Top10-20-2007 08:15:40 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Ooooh, a test! I like tests! Let's see what it reported me as...

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!
Well, not quite. I'm a spendthrift, really. But I've let an opportunity or so slip by me, because I spent my cash elsewhere...

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
Ditch the jeans and T-shirt for a V-neck and a pair of shorts and you've got me made for any occasion!

You are a very friendly and always at the center of attention. However, this sometimes prevents you from establishing deep and lasting relationships as you spread your friendship thinly.
Friendly? Ha! That's a good one! But I am the centre of attention a lot. And what friends I do have I almost never contact. Is that spreading it thin?

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.
"Screw you guys, I'm going home to play with my Legos!" Yeah, this is pretty much spot-on for me.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.
Sociable to intelligent people, which is why I have more friends here than I do elsewhere. But yeah, otherwise it's on target.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
Hey! I live in a fantasy world! But I do like to solve me friends' problems. It comes from being around my mom a lot.

Ehh, personality profiles never get me right. NEVER. Must be some weird glitch in my system... emot-tongue

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#6 | Back to Top10-20-2007 08:22:26 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

Light green house... You have little interest in your financial investments.  You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

School bus yellow Hawaiian shirt... You are bubbly and approachable.  Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

White/very light pink rose... You are a calm person, and a good listener.  You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

Baby blue car... You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Orange cell phone... Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

Olive green teddy bear...For you, friendship is an extension of business.  Your care and attention is given only when it helps your personal situation.

Most of it holds true, but I'm just a very contradictory person.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#7 | Back to Top10-20-2007 08:37:44 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Red House- You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it.  You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Blue Shirt- Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit.  You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

White Rose- You are a calm person, and a good listener.  You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

Red Car- You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not.  If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

Red Cellphone- Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

Purple Teddybear- You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn.  You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Red is my favorite color, but apparently it doesn't represent my personality very well.

#8 | Back to Top10-20-2007 09:31:58 PM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action.  You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own.  You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.
Pretty much true.

Damn Straight.

You are a calm person, and a good listener.  You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.
I wish my friends spent more time talking than listening. emot-frown

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not.  If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.
Obvious yes to the first, though I don't like more the stuff my friends have.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.
...Me? Sociable? HAHAHAHA.
Supposedly though I have alot of worthwhile things to say. Dunno how true that is.

You are very considerate.  Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone.  Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.
While friendship means alot, I am by no means everyone's friend. Though I'm more one of those like or hate people...

#9 | Back to Top10-20-2007 09:39:40 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

I gots results! Nothing revelatory though, just your average internet personality test. emot-biggrin

Mostly seems to be a reasonable assessment...  Though I do trust the opinions of others if it's someone I, well... trust.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit.  You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
Indeed.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.  You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
Don't know about "aggressive" at work, and my personal life isn't all that exciting.  And I took the red rose mainly because of SKU, too...

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.
I try to strive for a balance, though.

I already said I wasn't "aggressive" at work. emot-tongue And there isn't much to maintain on a personal level for me.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person.  You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
That sounds a little more on target. Except for maybe the 'solving their problems' part.

Last edited by Imaginary Bad Bug (10-20-2007 09:40:50 PM)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#10 | Back to Top10-20-2007 09:45:27 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose.  You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
YES. Economics is SEEREUS BIZNASS.

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to.  You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.
Yep yep. I tend to go to the simple, yet elegant route, with a bit of casual spice.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.  You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.
Also, I agree, but... I don't know. Something about this seems slightly off, and I can't put my finger on it.

Also, I agree, but if it looks nice, that's always a plus, too. If something works the same, but looks less snazzy than another thing, and costs less, I'll buy the less snazzy thing because it's just as useful without the cost.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.
Well, yes, but I don't want to be completely ignored, either. But I am very protective of my friendships, which is why I truly despise The New Girl. D<

I try my very hardest to solve everything and make everything better, but if I were to fail, SOME people like to blame the entire thing on me and throw an entire relationship away. *fume*

I'm okay. Really.

#11 | Back to Top10-20-2007 09:52:37 PM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Results:

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure.  You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!
(I don't think overly cautious really defines me.. emot-biggrin )

You are bubbly and approachable.  Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not.  If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.
(How very untrue..)

(Correct around 50% I guess)

emot-keke Hmm, the test didn't really get 'me' correctly

Last edited by Stephanie (10-20-2007 09:58:03 PM)

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#12 | Back to Top10-20-2007 10:18:19 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Stephanie wrote:

Results:

emot-keke Hmm, the test didn't really get 'me' correctly

I would have to say that its not exactly the most accurate test I have ever used either.

#13 | Back to Top10-20-2007 11:15:04 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.
(Hmm... I'm not really good with money... I have doubts about this one since that last fiasco I had to dealt with with my fin. aid)

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.
(Yeah, black is still prettier than red sometimes...)

(Yup! But I still keep in touch with old friends emot-biggrin)

(Eh... I like good looking things, too...)

Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone.
(Not really anyone...)

(My attempt at analogies suck...)

Last edited by Hiraku (10-20-2007 11:17:45 PM)

#14 | Back to Top10-21-2007 12:01:07 AM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Test Result wrote:

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure.  You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to.  You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

I have to admit, I AM a very very stubborn person. And, in overall, it is quite right about me. etc-love

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#15 | Back to Top10-21-2007 06:18:07 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

Hmmm, let's see-

Red House- You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it.  You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.
My gods, that's so me it's kind of UNREAL.

Red Shirt- Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do.  You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!
That's.. sort of me. Not QUITE as extreme, but still close.

Green Rose- You are a very friendly and always at the center of attention.  However, this sometimes prevents you from establishing deep and lasting relationships as you spread your friendship thinly.
That sounds like me too. I kind of wish it wasn't.

Red Car- You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not.  If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.
Got me again! This is a bit creepy emot-aaa

Red Phone- Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.
Definitely sounds like me.

Purple Bear- Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.
That's about right.

Honestly, that really kind of weirds me out, the results sound SO MUCH LIKE ME. It just seems kind of strange seeing so much red!

#16 | Back to Top10-21-2007 06:29:38 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Red house - You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it.  You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Blue shirt - Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit.  You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Pink Rose - Variety is the spice of life!  You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

Black Car - In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important.  You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Blue cellphone - A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the  best for your friends.

Brown Teddy - You are a no-nonsense, practical person.  You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

#17 | Back to Top03-18-2013 02:01:56 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Necro'd!

You are bubbly and approachable.  Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you.

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

Board footer