This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top02-20-2014 10:31:01 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

[parody][not for the sensitive]Revolutionary Fit Girl Utena

Revolutionary Fit Girl Utena

How one fit teenage girl smashes the delusions of various unhealthy people at fat-logic-plagued Ohtori Academy.   

Warning: This parody fic has trigger-y elements including but not limited to fat logic, eating disorders, body image, misogyny, misandry etc so read at your own risk.

All characters belong to their respective owners.

Episode One: The Rose Booty
Girl Jock Utena owes her slim build to healthy eating and playing basketball.  So of course her ignorant teacher has to constantly hassle her for being ‘anorexic’ (“You’re a GIRL!  Why do you look so BOYISHLY thin?!”).   Worlds then collide as Utena gets assigned the same dorm with Anthy, a young BBW as bothered by Utena’s consumption of plain oatmeal as our heroine is by the other’s taste for cronut burger.

Episode Two: For Whom the BBW Purges
Utena’s best friend, Wakaba, gets the love smackdown from Student Council muscle jock Saionji for being too flat-chested (despite her only being 14).  Saionji, currently dating Anthy, also disses his main squeeze by demanding her wear longer skirts to cover those ‘generous thighs’.  Saionji’s insensitive wording had the effect of driving Anthy – a big eater always ‘too depressed’ to exercise – into purging fits.  Bothered by the smell now constantly fouling up their shared bathroom, Utena takes it upon herself to ‘free’ Anthy from the bad relationship . . . by way of publicly exposing the jock’s steroid use and subsequent testicular-shrinkage.

Episode Three: The Buffet at the Ball
Nanami, the vertically challenged younger sister of Student Council metrosexual Touga, has always been jealous of the bootilicious Anthy’s popularity among the boys.  Coming from money, she invites Anthy and her new best friend Utena over to a buffet ball - one with just the kinds of fatty, high-sugared dishes that she knows would prompt any food addict (which Anthy obviously is) to binge uncontrollably to embarrassing effects.  Un-tempted, Utena saves Anthy by pulling off the tablecloth – with all the food still on it.  She then pacifies the angry/hungry attendees by launching into a passionate speech about the dangers of excessive sugar/fat/salt consumption, thus impressing the weight-conscious Touga.

Episode Four: "The Sunny Side Up - Prelude"
Miki, Student Council waif wonder, falls for Anthy after getting a taste of her self-made specialty: sunny side up on deep-fried butter(“How . . . this buttery taste is just like I remember from when my twin sister and I played kitchen together with a block of butter!  How gloriously glossy . . . my shining thing!”) 

Episode Five: "The Sunny Side Up - Finale"
Utena teaches Anthy to skip the butter and just water boil the egg for healthier eating, thus putting herself in direct conflict with pro-butter Miki. 

Episode Six: Oh No, Nanami is a Fat Shamer
The Student Council and Utena learn that Nanami hates Anthy largely because of her curves.  Nanami herself then learns that fat shaming a BBW is a sure fire way to get branded as a jealous bitch.

Episode Seven: Juri’s Unfulfilled Stomach
Juri, Student Council fashionista and ex chub, hates exercise and survives on tibits of junk food to keep her current weight down (“There’s no such thing as being healthily thin.”)  While disdainful of Anthy’s excessive curves, Juri is also intrigued by Utena's slim build.  She eventually approaches Utena asking her about how to attain that look.  Utena tells her it is from playing basketball and eating right.  Juri, who hates sports like she does fiber, lashes out at Utena calling her a liar and an anorexic.  Slapfest ensues.  Eventually, they both go to compete at the same high fashion model's casting, during which the athletic Utena pwns Juri by striking all the physically demanding high fashion poses that the other girl could not do.  Still refusing to belief that exercise and healthy eating canactually work, Juri now vows to uncover the 'secret' behind Utena's strength and beauty.

To be Continued . . .

(SKU/MPD) Seinen Kakumei Utena (Completed as of May 12, 2018) / (PSOH/SKU) Revolutionary Human Leon (Updated to Part 4 as of Oct 31, 2017) / (NGE) The End of Hedgehog_s Dilemma (Updated to Part II Chapter 6 as of May 17, 2016) / (BananaFish) Medusa (Updated to Chapter 3 as of Mar 1, 2016)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/gorgeousshutin/works or https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3978886/

#2 | Back to Top02-20-2014 11:07:08 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

Re: [parody][not for the sensitive]Revolutionary Fit Girl Utena

gorgeousshutin wrote:

“How . . . this buttery taste is just like I remember from when my twin sister and I played kitchen together with a block of butter!  How gloriously glossy . . . my shining thing!”

Dirty.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#3 | Back to Top02-21-2014 03:38:24 AM

Gaston
Mikage Mistruster
Website

gorgeousshutin wrote:

Juri, Student Council fashionista and ex chub, hates exercise and survives on tibits of junk food to keep her current weight down (“There’s no such thing as being healthily thin.”)  While disdainful of Anthy’s excessive curves, Juri is also intrigued by Utena's slim build.  She eventually approaches Utena asking her about how to attain that look.  Utena tells her it is from playing basketball and eating right.  Juri, who hates sports like she does fiber, lashes out at Utena calling her a liar and an anorexic.  Slapfest ensues.  Eventually, they both go to compete at the same high fashion model's casting, during which the athletic Utena pwns Juri by striking all the physically demanding high fashion poses that the other girl could not do.  Still refusing to belief that exercise and healthy eating canactually work, Juri now vows to uncover the 'secret' behind Utena's strength and beauty.

Really funny. emot-rofl

Proud Juri x Shiori, Nanami x Tsuwabuki and Utena x Wakaba fan

#4 | Back to Top02-21-2014 03:58:49 AM

lunaopheliac
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

So, I am genuinely going to try to not be rude here, but... what convinced you that this was indeed A Thing That Should Be Written And Posted? Because this is coming off as somewhat of a rant-y "EVIL FAT FEMINISTS ARE OPPRESSING ME AS A THIN PERSON BY CALLING ME FATPHOBIC" thing. If that is not the case, and there is some sort of actual, non-immaturely offensive satirical context to this, consider my post void. But I am honestly baffled by your intent here. How is this even remotely close to being a good, non-4chan-"humor"-filled parody, I suppose is what I am getting at? Frankly, it is coming off like it is mainly the result of personal bias, grudges, and an apparent need to vent.

Last edited by lunaopheliac (02-21-2014 04:01:28 AM)

#5 | Back to Top02-21-2014 09:34:40 AM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Thanks for liking, DD, Gaston!  I'm glad this is something that people can enjoy as it is. 

RFGU would be continued the next time I hit a block writing one of my actual fics, so yeah . . . . Keep an eye out for updates, and like always, read the warning section before proceeding emot-keke

(SKU/MPD) Seinen Kakumei Utena (Completed as of May 12, 2018) / (PSOH/SKU) Revolutionary Human Leon (Updated to Part 4 as of Oct 31, 2017) / (NGE) The End of Hedgehog_s Dilemma (Updated to Part II Chapter 6 as of May 17, 2016) / (BananaFish) Medusa (Updated to Chapter 3 as of Mar 1, 2016)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/gorgeousshutin/works or https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3978886/

#6 | Back to Top02-21-2014 11:57:42 AM

zevrem
Banned

So, I am genuinely going to try to not be rude here, but... what convinced you that this was indeed A Thing That Should Be Written And Posted? Because this is coming off as somewhat of a rant-y "EVIL FAT FEMINISTS ARE OPPRESSING ME AS A THIN PERSON BY CALLING ME FATPHOBIC" thing. If that is not the case, and there is some sort of actual, non-immaturely offensive satirical context to this, consider my post void. But I am honestly baffled by your intent here. How is this even remotely close to being a good, non-4chan-"humor"-filled parody, I suppose is what I am getting at? Frankly, it is coming off like it is mainly the result of personal bias, grudges, and an apparent need to vent.

Why are you on the Internet?

The real purpose of elections is to make the people hate each other more than they hate their government.

#7 | Back to Top02-21-2014 12:13:22 PM

lunaopheliac
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

zevrem wrote:

There are lots of reasons, but I find I particularly enjoy using the Internet as a space for debate and criticism. (I quite appreciate the Internet's supply of anime, music, and cat videos as well, don't get me wrong here. Really, I have an endless list of motivations for my Internet habits.)

Last edited by lunaopheliac (02-21-2014 12:15:45 PM)

#8 | Back to Top02-21-2014 12:25:34 PM

Snow
Troublesome Insect

zevrem wrote:

Can you really ask someone that?

(Of course you can! It's the Internet and everyone is FREE! But there's no need to be mean to each other because of that emot-keke)

#9 | Back to Top02-21-2014 01:00:56 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

I wish IRG threads with my more serious fics can grow just as fast . . .

#10 | Back to Top02-21-2014 04:10:32 PM

zevrem
Banned

gorgeousshutin wrote:

I wish IRG threads with my more serious fics can grow just as fast . . .

tao te ching wrote:

Throw away holiness and wisdom,
and people will be a hundred times happier.
Throw away morality and justice,
and people will do the right thing.
Throw away industry and profit,
and there won't be any thieves.

If these three aren't enough,
just stay at the center of the circle
and let all things take their course.

The real purpose of elections is to make the people hate each other more than they hate their government.

#11 | Back to Top02-21-2014 06:13:28 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

lunaopheliac wrote:

You did notice that everybody loves bootlicious Anthy, right? That Nanami and Saionji are always dicks?

Both/all sides seems to be parodied in the fic, while the author doesn't seem to be backing any horse in the race.

I missed the fat feminists oppressing the "me" who is thin and calling them fatphobic. Just some goofy paragraphs about the allure of butter and nostalgia, and Saio wanting Anthy to feel shame and wear longer skirts.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#12 | Back to Top02-21-2014 07:37:19 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Decrescent Daytripper wrote:

You did notice that everybody loves bootlicious Anthy, right? That Nanami and Saionji are always dicks?

Both/all sides seems to be parodied in the fic, while the author doesn't seem to be backing any horse in the race.

I missed the fat feminists oppressing the "me" who is thin and calling them fatphobic. Just some goofy paragraphs about the allure of butter and nostalgia, and Saio wanting Anthy to feel shame and wear longer skirts.

DD . . . etc-love

Then, to express my gratitude for your fair words, here comes another tibit:

How one fit teenage girl smashes the delusions of various unhealthy people at fat-logic-plagued Ohtori Academy.   

Warning: This parody fic has trigger-y elements including but not limited to fat logic, eating disorders, body image, misogyny, misandry etc so read at your own risk.

Episode Eight: The Diet Pill High Trip
Anthy spikes the ingredients at Home Economics Class with powder-ized diet pills, thinking it will help everyone lose weight effortlessly.  As she spikes in generous portions, everyone in class gets high and sick instead.

Episode Nine: The Pill said to offer Effortless Beauty
Turns out Anthy gets her diet pills from an off-steroids Saionji, obsessed muscle-builder willing do anything to maintain his chiseled bod, except exercising and eating right.  As those ill-regulated meds actually contains amphetamine (plus other nifty stuff), Saionji’s behavior spirals out of control and is expelled

Episode Ten: Nanami's Precious Buns
Nanami's nostalgia-related fondness for her brother’s cherubic bubble butt comes to light, as she loses all self-restraint at seeing him wear the man-tights Anthy bought him for his birthday.  All hell breaks lose when she then catches Touga and Utena engaging in bun-minimizing jogging sessions.

Episode Eleven: The One Who Brings the Downer
Being the only fit, athletic kid at school makes Utena desirable to boys and girls both – to the point that her hot poll ranking gradually eclipses pretty boy Touga’s.  Small-minded, Touga starts spreading ugly rumors about her being (what else?) anorexic.  While Utena’s excellent  basketball playing proves her being healthy to the point of robust, the fact that she is flat-chest-ed from perhaps too much exercise has also come to her schoolmates’ attention . . .

Episode Twelve: For Fitness’s Sake, Perhaps
At having to confront her own flat-chested-ness, Utena’s once infallible self-esteem crumbles - to the point that she takes to considering implants despite knowing it will increase the risk of breast cancer.  Already she has taken to pleasure eating and not exercising (too depressed!).  While this brings her closer to Anthy (again the most desired girl now that Utena has wilted), it alarms older friends like Wakaba.  Meanwhile, Juri’s fat logic gradually crumbles under real logic, as she tentatively tries out Utena’s eating/exercise suggestions.  Having seen improvements in her own physique and well-being, the fashionista goes to Utena thank her.  The act inadvertently helps in shattering the fitness advocate’s uncertainty, saving her from depression and revitalizing her person.  Meanwhile, Touga’s malicious lies gets him branded as a petty man-bitch - one who's too tacky to maintain 'hot' status.  Crushed, the thin-skinned boy stops coming to classes and becomes a shut in. 

Episode Thirteen: Pot of Luck
The (fairly chunky) Acting Chairman devours an entire pot luck supper all by himself, all the while talking creepily to a large poster of Dios – the first waif boy to gain supermodel status, prior to abruptly disappearing off the fashion scene some years ago . . .

To be Continued . . .

#13 | Back to Top02-22-2014 05:42:07 AM

lunaopheliac
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

...Okay, I'm still not sure what the hell "fat logic" even is.

#14 | Back to Top02-22-2014 09:00:55 AM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

lunaopheliac wrote:

still not sure what the hell "fat logic" even is.

Okay . . .

me wrote:

s
a
f
e

d
i
s
t
a
n
c
e

Fat Logic?emot-confused  Fat Logic! school-eng101
Examples:

me wrote:

Episode One: The Rose Booty
So of course her ignorant teacher has to constantly hassle her for being ‘anorexic’ (“You’re a GIRL!  Why do you look so BOYISHLY thin?!”

In case someone somehow mistakes the teacher as a FAT!Feminist, here are her visuals:
http://ohtori.nu/gallery/var/albums/Series/Episodes/Student_Council_Arc/01/Series_ep01_017.jpg?m=1380825418
note her 'feminine' (not to be confused with 'feminist') figure
http://ohtori.nu/gallery/var/albums/Series/Episodes/Akio_Arc/30/Series_ep30_009.jpg?m=1380823924
Yes, she's insensitive to Utena's boy build.  No, she never calls Utena fatphobic cause I've never written my parody that way (read Decrescent Daytripper's up post).
Here is one more:

me wrote:

There’s no such thing as being healthily thin.etc-jurishlick

Hope this clears up all 'confusions' emot-wink

#15 | Back to Top02-22-2014 06:04:57 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Hey lunaopheliac, while I can understand your objections, shutin posted trigger warnings and it's your responsibility to avoid things that might cause you unwanted distress. I don't mean to be harsh, but no one here has any obligation to conform to your determination of what's acceptable as humor.

And zev, questions like that are rude and don't help the situation at all. Please don't do that.

Edit: VVV Much appreciated. I didn't realize how you meant it either.

Last edited by Yasha (02-22-2014 07:55:17 PM)

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#16 | Back to Top02-22-2014 06:42:48 PM

zevrem
Banned

That was intended as a jocular, almost generic "dude, it's the Internet, what do you expect?" kind of thing, but I'll tone it down. And I admit on a second reading that it could easily be misinterpreted.

Last edited by zevrem (02-22-2014 06:43:48 PM)

#17 | Back to Top08-30-2014 05:59:07 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Oh my, more people apparently wants to see this continue, so here goes emot-dance

Episode Fourteen: The Boys against Fat Rolls

Online buddies going by the usernames of “Mikage” and “Mamiya” has hacked the school forum, such that random pages redirects to their thinspiration website:  Fat Rolls Suck.  Meanwhile Utena meets Anthy’s brother Akio, Ohtori’s hot Bear of an Acting Chairman, whose homemade desserts are good enough to make even a fitness-conscious girl like her succumb to the temptation of overindulging.  Kanae, Akio’s slender fiancée, finds herself bothered by her man’s ever-increasing waistline.  Having stumbled across Fat Rolls Suck, and interacting with Mikage online, she gets convinced that the only way to get Akio back in shape is for her to “motivate” him by submitting selfpics to the thinspo site . . . . Unbeknown to everyone else, Akio has feeder tendencies, and is the one responsible for Anthy's current BBW status.

Last edited by gorgeousshutin (09-23-2014 09:45:37 PM)

#18 | Back to Top09-23-2014 10:03:20 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Episode Fourteen: The Boys against Fat Rolls

Online buddies going by the usernames of “Mikage” and “Mamiya” has hacked the school forum, such that random pages redirects to their thinspiration website:  Fat Rolls Suck.  Meanwhile Utena meets Anthy’s brother Akio, Ohtori’s hot Bear of an Acting Chairman, whose homemade desserts are good enough to make even a fitness-conscious girl like her succumb to the temptation of overindulging.  Kanae, Akio’s slender fiancée, finds herself bothered by her man’s ever-increasing waistline.  Having stumbled across Fat Rolls Suck, and interacting with Mikage online, she gets convinced that the only way to get Akio back in shape is for her to “motivate” him by submitting selfpics to the thinspo site . . . . Unbeknown to everyone else, Akio harbors feeder tendencies, and is the one responsible for Anthy's current BBW status.

Episode Fifteen: The Fridge Locked by Kozue

Triggered by the addictive taste of the Cronut Burger he tried at Anthy’s dorm, Miki’s craving for greasy junk food spirals out of control.  While not quite getting fat, the processed stuff has given him a bad case of the face puff -- to the point that he no longer resembles his twin sister Kozue.  Embarrassed on his behalf, Kozue tries unsuccessfully to get her brother to exercise moderation, before having to message Mikage for advice.  The thinspo guru urges her to go on a weak-long liquid diet before posting bikini pics to his site for use as thinspiration for her bro. When she faints publicly during recess on the third day, it is up to Utena to fitspire some sense back in both twins. 

Episode Sixteen: Nanami’s Curves (inspired by FC-Punk’s fanfic of the same name)

Nanami tries to upping her bra size  by eating more –- a lot more.  She ends up upping her waist size instead.

#19 | Back to Top10-21-2014 07:34:17 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Episode Seventeen: Diet of Death

Shiori, Juri’s long time rival, lives by the motto “Be healthily thin, and you’ll always be ‘in’.”  Her idea of ‘healthily thin’, however, involves the I-eat-nothing-except-a-block-of-cheese-whenever-I-feel-faint diet she found somewhere online.  Crumbled by how Juri’s waist/hip ratio has become lower than hers post-active-lifestyle, Shiori turns to Mikage’s thinspo site for solution.  There, she is to discover this revolutionary practice by the name of Breatharianism – the attempt to live exclusively on light and air . . .

Episode Eighteen:  Mitsuru's Get Cut Plans

Mistsuru, Nanami’s 9 yr old errand boy, attempts to get the trendy adonis belt to impress during swim class.   Turning to Mikage’s trusty site, he learns how anyone will get the desirable v cut when under 7 percent body fat.   It is again up to Utena to teach the importance of healthy fitness to the misled child.

Episode Nineteen: The Onion Diet

Wakaba’s old friend Tatsuya reveals how he once overcame childhood obesity by replacing all carbs with onions. Wakaba, however, decides that diet pills that offer instant results are more her thing.

Episode Twenty: Wakaba will Eat Leaves Gladly
Turns out that Wakaba is getting her diet pills from Saionji, who has been surviving as a paid correspondence at Mikage’s site.  The high trips she gets from the nifty stuff causes her to humiliate herself by doing unthinkably strange things in public.  Eventually, she gets saved by Utena slapping some sense back into.

#20 | Back to Top11-24-2014 12:01:39 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Man, to think this "story" is so loved over at FFML emot-rofl

Episode Twenty-One: Troublesome Implants
Keiko, Nanami’s under-endowed sidekick, steals money off the rich brat to try and get breasts implants.  Discovering the theft, Nanami reports Keiko to school authorities, causing her to get kicked off all the clubs.  Hitting rock bottom, she then gets in a fight with Utena when the latter approaches her preaching the risks involved in surgical augmentations.     

Episode Twenty-Two: Nemuro Who?
Turns out “Mikage’s” real identity is Nemuro, who used to be a fashion journalist famous for his snarking on out-of-shape models.  His career got killed when his cruel comment on model Tokiko C’s cankles send the latter down the path of anorexia, and the biz against him.   Ostracized by the fashion industry, Nemuro turned into an unemployed shut-in.  Then, one day, he found in his email a selfie of this perfectly-proportioned boy waif.  The boy called himself “Mamiya”, claiming to be a student of Ohtori Academy.  Even though they’ve never met in real life, the two worked together to build the thinspo website “Fat Rolls Suck”.  Nemuro is now counting on the site becoming popular so he can re-entering legit entertainment journalism.

Episode Twenty Three: Qualifications of a Hottie
Mikage messages popular student Utena telling her she could stand to trim her “tree-trunk torso”.  Utena, confident in her fitness, messages him back telling him to stuff it.   Mikage sasses back that his buddy Mamiya has a smaller waist than Utena despite being a boy.  Mamiya, however, chooses just that moment to expose “himself” as actually being (surprise!) Anthy, with the “selfie” being a heavily photoshopped pic of herself.  Turns out the BBW had been trolling the fat shamer all along, all under the direction of her male!fat activist brother Akio.  Thus Fat Rolls Suck goes defunct as  Nemuro sinks back into obscurity.

Episode Twenty Four: Nanami’s Secret Eating (and Purging)
Tsuwabuki unwitting reveals the scandalously ridiculous Binge-Purge cycle Nanami has been relying on to keep her weight in check.

#21 | Back to Top01-18-2016 01:15:33 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Episode Twenty-Five: Our Abdominal Adipose
Husky Akio drives his savvy red mobility scooter around town, the sight of which fascinates Touga into following him all the way back to Ohtori.  Meanwhile, elevators ets installed at all those old buildings on campus, thus sparing the already inactive students from having to exert energy in walking the stairs.  Akio now has Utena and Anthy moving in with him via the “homemade cooking is healthier than cafeteria food” excuse.  The male FA is, in fact, aiming to try out his feeder-fu on Utena, this healthy-conscious fit girl who stands for everything he is against.   Saionji, who has been readmitted because reasons, is after Anthy again.  He finds himself startled by the BBW’s significant weight loss since he last saw her.  Anthy further surprises everyone when she attempts to eat a plain oatmeal breakfast along with Utena (an act bringing the girls closer to each other).  Yet Anthy’s unexplained newfound resolve to eat healthy is sabotaged Akio, who purposely cooked steamy hot instant noodles late into the night. 

Episode Twenty-Six: Miki's Nest Cake
Kozue tries making a bird’s nest cake for her home economics class, but sweet-toothed Miki keeps on eating the finished product every time before her assignment could be handed in. Things get worse for her, as their father somehow hires Anthy as their family cook, thus subjecting the family to lard-grilled dishes fatty enough to make an American baff.  Fearing weight gain, Kozue goes to Acting Chairman Akio for advice during a late-night scooter ride.  The FA sells her on intuitive eating –- while leaving out how one needs to eat clean to achieve the weight-stabling effects.  Seeing the twins balloon, Utena -- Ohtori's resident fit girl -- again intervenes.

Episode Twenty-Seven: Nanami's Egg Diet
Nanami tries out an egg-based fad diet to boost protein and cut fat.  As she is consuming egg yolk (ymm!) instead of egg white(blah .  . .), her blood work goes to hell as her cholesterol level shoots though the roof.

#22 | Back to Top05-25-2016 10:44:41 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Note: Updated for CelianAdellanie XD

Episode Twenty-Eight: Munching in the Dark

Ruka, Juri’s fashionisto stalker who was priorly hospitalized due to complications from pica, now returns to the Academy.  In denial of having a problem, Ruka takes to dressing his disorder up as a trendy fad diet (“Don’t you know that paper eating can curb hunger?”).  He gets Nanami eating the Chairman’s letters with him almost immediately upon his return to the Student Council.  Having mistaken him for Juri’s boyfriend, Shiori put the moves on Ruka trying to spite her rival.  The skinny-obssessed girl soon finds herself pulled into Ruka’s health-destroying “diet” in her quest to avoid actual food. 

Episode Twenty-Nine: Appetite Blues All Thanks to This Guy

With Shiori hospitalized from lead consumption (eating newspaper does that to a person), Ruka refocused his attentions on Juri, whom he tries to lure into pica-ism   Utena, fearing for Juri’s well-being, tries to intervene.  She is relieved to find Juri, having since adjusted to healthy living, unresponsive to Ruka’s freak.  All ends well, as the fit girls at last get Ruka admitting to having a disorder and admitted to a pica-treatment centre.

Last edited by gorgeousshutin (05-25-2016 10:45:26 PM)

#23 | Back to Top05-29-2016 10:47:33 AM

ShiningSanctum1
Touga Topper

lunaopheliac wrote:

Dude she did post a warning sign for this... Don't like those themes, don't proceed.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

#24 | Back to Top05-29-2016 10:49:39 AM

ShiningSanctum1
Touga Topper

gorgeousshutin wrote:

Note: Updated for CelianAdellanie XD

Episode Twenty-Eight: Munching in the Dark

Ruka, Juri’s fashionisto stalker who was priorly hospitalized due to complications from pica, now returns to the Academy.  In denial of having a problem, Ruka takes to dressing his disorder up as a trendy fad diet (“Don’t you know that paper eating can curb hunger?”).  He gets Nanami eating the Chairman’s letters with him almost immediately upon his return to the Student Council.  Having mistaken him for Juri’s boyfriend, Shiori put the moves on Ruka trying to spite her rival.  The skinny-obssessed girl soon finds herself pulled into Ruka’s health-destroying “diet” in her quest to avoid actual food. 

Episode Twenty-Nine: Appetite Blues All Thanks to This Guy

With Shiori hospitalized from lead consumption (eating newspaper does that to a person), Ruka refocused his attentions on Juri, whom he tries to lure into pica-ism   Utena, fearing for Juri’s well-being, tries to intervene.  She is relieved to find Juri, having since adjusted to healthy living, unresponsive to Ruka’s freak.  All ends well, as the fit girls at last get Ruka admitting to having a disorder and admitted to a pica-treatment centre.

LOL looks like everyone loves to make a joke outta Juri xD

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

#25 | Back to Top05-30-2016 03:26:44 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

ShiningSanctum1 wrote:

LOL looks like everyone loves to make a joke outta Juri xD

Wow, I've been writing this story almost exclusively for readers over at FFnet these days.  Imagine my happy surprise at seeing someone commenting on this fic here at IRG emot-dance  Oh, and extra thanks for mentioning the warning sign I've put over each and every chapter of this work emot-wink

Board footer