This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top06-14-2010 05:57:02 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Re: Welcome Back Thread!

Nanami's Rose Groom wrote:

I guess I'm back. It's really weird being here again after such a long time... but still, I decided to come back. Got through with most of my problems, and... I'm glad I'm back etc-love

Hello again, Nanami's Rose Groom. You are a nice person, and I am happy that you have returned.

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#102 | Back to Top07-13-2010 08:19:29 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Hmm, how to put this...

I've been mostly lurking to see if any threads I care about are still around and kicking (this doesn't necessarily mean the threads I've created), and for the most part I still have to log into IRG, because a good number of the threads are in IFD.

But if I'd known on the 6th that I'd be heading to Phoenix on the 7th for a week-long stay in an inpatient unit for a med change, I'd have told you girls and guys.

I am back, though, however...capricious, I guess?... my time around here has become, and I still think of how things change even when you're not looking,

(Fun Fact: Animal Crossing, the desktop and even the goddamn MICROWAVE sound hella weird-ass to me now. Being deprived of all electronic entertainment really does affect one's perceptions.)

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#103 | Back to Top08-05-2010 01:28:19 AM

KillerxXxQueen
Snowdrop Lover

I am alive again to the world of the intertubes and my shiny new Pavilion will ensure that I stay that way until I inevitably [and, considering my incredible ignorance of technology, inexplicably] break it. So... emot-dance

It feels so good to be home again.

"Reason I know is only a drug and, as such, its effects are never permanent."
                                                         --Hope Mirrlees, Lud-in-the-Mist

#104 | Back to Top08-10-2010 11:51:38 AM

Anthiena
Egghead

My internet is erratic again. Maybe next year for the Con... I wanted so bad to go this year... I just didn't have any funds whatsoever... but I will very soon. An update on that later.

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#105 | Back to Top09-20-2010 09:57:58 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

*pokes head in*

I got tired of lurking and decided to say hi. I had to move back in July after I got laid off, so now I'm back home in Louisiana. Unemployment is paying me just enough for me to afford internet and food, so I'm okay-ish for now.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#106 | Back to Top09-20-2010 10:02:34 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Welcome back! I saw you around from time to time, was wondering if you were gonna say hi emot-keke

I'm in the same spot you are... just keep on keepin' on, we'll be okay. emot-smile

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#107 | Back to Top02-12-2011 07:24:54 AM

Mellow Morte
Saionji Slapper

I'm finally back. Today my English teacher has reminded me that I need additional practice. Discussing one of the best animes of all time is a good way to improve my English, I guess.

It feels like all the grammar rules I know leave my head when I'm righting something on foreign forums. emot-frown

#108 | Back to Top02-12-2011 03:25:12 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

I'm here and there. Sometimes I post, mostly I don't.

Sometimes I struggle in despair. Specially when I hear about RoseCon and that I can never assist. Sob.

Anyway, kind of back?

#109 | Back to Top02-12-2011 05:24:49 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Welcome back, Epi! etc-love ...it's not the same, but I am thinking if I get back to the UK this year I'd like to try and gather a few of us on the Continent for a bit of a miniature Euro!RoseCon. No idea where we'd do it -- I'm thinking we'd pick a spot somewhere in the middle of where we all are -- but I think even without the others we'd still have a good time. school-devil

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#110 | Back to Top02-13-2011 05:29:58 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

I think London is the perfect middle spot for Europe. LondonExpo is, anyway. And if not, possibly Berlin, and it's way cheaper than London.

It's a nice idea.

#111 | Back to Top03-10-2011 07:28:21 PM

Azure
High Tripper
Website

Okay, whew. Haven't been here in a while. A month or two maybe. Not since I started working. Haha. Anyways. I'm back for the time being until something awful calls me away again. emot-dance

Working on a few art projects, along with an Utena print I might sell at Animazement (provided I get a table) and a pop-art triptych of Anthy betraying Utena in the finale by stabbing her. (Here's the panels I'm working with. Thanks again EM for being the best damned Utena image sauce ever.)

Indefinite. Empty. Mythos & Eternity

#112 | Back to Top03-10-2011 10:56:12 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Welcome back!

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#113 | Back to Top12-09-2011 07:52:07 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Considering I have a post on this page from the last time I left and came back, I'm just gonna start with saying hi.

Um...hi.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#114 | Back to Top12-24-2011 04:05:41 AM

limitless_desire
Juri Jeerer

Hello emot-biggrin

I am back! Well I usually come and read everything, check up on all things Utena, but i dont reply to anything! Now i will emot-biggrin so hello everyone!!

#115 | Back to Top01-09-2012 11:53:10 PM

Cherry
Mikage Mistruster
Website

Hi!
I joined a long time ago, posted a little bit then disappeared, so I don't know if anyone will remember me, but I didn't want to start posting again without saying anything! Apparently I haven't logged in since March. Ouch! I mainly just kept posting in the games thread, mostly about Dragon Age.

Ah, I think Dragon Age 2 came out in march. That explains where I've been. That and I was just generally away with the fairies. emot-tongue Anyways, I hope I'll be back and start posting properly now!

I never know what to write here..

#116 | Back to Top01-09-2012 11:56:31 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Hooray for the returners!

#117 | Back to Top01-10-2012 02:25:36 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website