This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-31-2009 11:42:10 AM

KillerxXxQueen
Snowdrop Lover

Re: Write your one sentence

I am the all-seeing, all-dancing trash of the world, a constantly exhausted waste of carbon-based matter, the embodiment of the starving artist though my art is merely my words that I still cannot sell; all that I am is all I feel I lack, my skills are my flaws, my life is my only undoing, and there is nothing I can ever do correctly.

"Reason I know is only a drug and, as such, its effects are never permanent."
                                                         --Hope Mirrlees, Lud-in-the-Mist

#27 | Back to Top05-31-2009 03:42:39 PM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

I am the wishful-thinking waste of time that everyone uses as a scapegoat when it seems convenient, the anti-Christ according to the people that I'm related to by blood, and the one person that has to sit and listen while everyone complains, never once being able to seek solace in knowing that what I want is attainable due to the fact that I only want what I can't have and I nly need what I don't want; everything that embodies me is my thirst for release, some way I can drain my head of all of these ill thoughts and find out who I really am, the real me under the mask that I wear on a daily basis to fool everyone who pretends to care, because if they really cared, then they'd know that I was faking, but their inablity to recognize my farce proves that I really must be as misunderstood as people say that I think I am.

I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me can write a bad romance.

The profile formerly known as Prince... oftheLostEternity... was a shared profile, one of whose users hasn't been around for a while.  The other one is now posting as DiddlyPanda.  Wewt!  emot-biggrin

#28 | Back to Top06-02-2009 09:05:18 AM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Eh, why not.

I'm a nobody, a philosopher, an extremely sarcastic person who is an uber nerd who doesn't look like a nerd but rather like a Norwegian black metal Satanist (or so I've been recently told) who is constantly doing something musical related without getting paid for it, is an aspiring writer, and I love the good friends I have...and I hate being told what to do because then I get feisty...and I also like to pretend I am better at violin than I am and I think guitar is the most over-rated instrument on the planet.

Last edited by spoon-san (06-02-2009 12:45:20 PM)

#29 | Back to Top06-08-2009 10:18:59 PM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

I am Sandra, hear my roar, does not bear a dead cross for the petty or meek, likes to cook and eat but strives and seeks for a way to beat life's expanding waistline.

[edited because it was funner than leaving it the way it was]

Last edited by Syora (06-09-2009 12:56:28 AM)

#30 | Back to Top06-19-2009 05:39:03 PM

Melancholic_Soul
Dancer Romancer

I am the embodiment of lazy ambition coupled with spiritual curiosity, which only serves to highlight my irrational choices and lack of monetary stability...My genius shines only when there is no other intellectual competition, not because I am too lazy to accept challenge, but because at my core there is a twisting knot of adolescent shyness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/anthy_utena/rukasan.gif Believing in the power of Love and Justice since 1999
Red Lobster CGM- Burning Shrimp since 2013
Amazon FFC fucking shit up since 2015
Best Buy Warehouse - Tech decks on deck since 2016

#31 | Back to Top07-04-2009 12:51:04 AM

Setsuna
Tragedian

Any Love that is Love is right, and I love, and I love to love, and I love to fuck, and I love action, and I love food, and I love California, Italy and France, and I love anime, and SKU, and I love life, and I will make life my bitch and have fun forever.
emot-dance

Board footer