This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top03-22-2009 10:21:06 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: How Would Akio Get You?

Miss Bluesky wrote:

A sex-change operation and personality transplant would do the trick nicely.

Quoted for truth.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/chani_sama/prince-sig.png

Sir Hellsing: Leader of the Feminine Failure Revolution
Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#102 | Back to Top03-22-2009 10:42:31 PM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Prince_of_Stars wrote:

Miss Bluesky wrote:

A sex-change operation and personality transplant would do the trick nicely.

Quoted for truth.

Probably take the same for me.

#103 | Back to Top03-22-2009 10:55:00 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

I'm straight and I don't like people using the back exit as an entrance. Sorry, Akio. Why not find some other girl to bang that you haven't yet?

In all seriousness, though, the only way Akio could get me to say "how high?" when he tells me to jump is to resort to chaotic evil methods and physically threaten the lives of the people I care for the most. Which, of course, being the master weaver at the centre of the web, he wouldn't even think of doing. Akio's more of a neutral evil person than chaotic evil. Manipulation requires patience and finesse. Mafia style activity -- the stuff that would make me do his bidding -- is beneath him.

So I'm safe in all aspects.

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#104 | Back to Top03-23-2009 12:56:55 AM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Akio has the elements of ruthlessness, though. He was fully willing to manipulate Mikage into mass murder, apparently seemed to go through former champions like toilet paper, and let's not forget the duels themselves could get very dangerous. True, he prefers not to get his hands dirty, but he's not above letting someone else draw blood. Behind all that subtlety and almost laughable facade of seductive frivolity lies a very capable strategist. And given his resources, it's safe to say he could pretty much get anyone, no matter how well-prepared. If not himself directly, then someone close to you that's vulnerable.

Thankfully, there's not a huge chance he would come after you if you weren't involved in the duels. And when he does, you just duel to get it over with and enjoy a latency period. Unlike you're the champion, it's fairly easy to stay off his radar. So ultimately he's more creepy than pants-soiling terrifying.

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#105 | Back to Top11-10-2009 09:32:30 PM

Kohakusama
Wakaba Wrangler

A sex-change operation or treesome with anthy were he dosen't play with me.

In death and only death do we understand life

#106 | Back to Top11-12-2009 02:14:25 PM

winksniper
Qualified Duellist

Probably with his penis.

#107 | Back to Top11-12-2009 04:50:30 PM

oscarthewild
Rose Bride
Website

You know, I've never really thought about this. Probably depends on the situation, then. He'd probably would just have to show some attention to me, talk, one thing leads to another and -BAM!- Yeah, I'm not sure if he'd have to do much.

Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.

#108 | Back to Top11-12-2009 05:22:46 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Drugs, sedation, or by somehow getting me to believe he is Utena. 

But probably with drugs.

#109 | Back to Top11-12-2009 08:15:35 PM

Setsuna
Tragedian

spoon-san wrote:

Drugs, sedation, or by somehow getting me to believe he is Utena. 

But probably with drugs.

^ or if he dressed like David Lee Roth.

...Just sayin...emot-redface

#110 | Back to Top11-13-2009 01:47:12 AM

Ruggahissy
Ballgoer

Now that I think about the question, after getting over a few hurdles it would be uncomfortably easy for him to get me.

He plays into the type that I go for; dangerous, ruthless, cold, dominant and being sexy doesn't hurt.  I'm way far on the edge of the innocence scale and I have a big fear of touch but if he pushed past that and didn't take no for an answer I would eventually fall like a domino.

Past that I'd be screwed. Sex would act as a very effective figurative chain on me. Not because I would be in love, just because I would want more. Like a kid who wants candy. So I guess the lesson here is that if I ever even saw him my best bet would be to talk off running as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

Last edited by Ruggahissy (11-13-2009 01:47:53 AM)

Board footer