This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-08-2007 08:36:35 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

"The Sunlit Garden" Project

Ok, there is a similar topic, although mine is going to be a bit different. I know I'm new here, but I got a nice idea of making a SKU game.
I will not use MUGEN
I will not use RPG Makers, nor any stuff like that.
I will use... The Aurora Toolset from "Neverwinter Nights". You can perfectly customize there your weapons, you have lots of possibilities to make characters. Making graphics is easy, the worst are the scripts, but I think I can handle this, if I'll work hard enough school-eng101

Actually, I was working on Akio. There are some limitations, however i managed to do a good copy of him, and gave him a sword, that he will be able to use... emot-dance. It's a pity, that the graphics is so poor, but I can't afford a new PC to start working with Neverwinter 2 and it's toolset

[img][IMG]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3025/akiomodellj2.th.jpg[/img][/img]
Tell me how do u like it.... and don'y kill me for my poor English emot-tongue
I will inform u of any progress on the project. if u have questions, don't hesitate to tell me...

.... OMG , my Akio model is ugly emot-frown

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#2 | Back to Top04-08-2007 08:39:37 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Re: "The Sunlit Garden" Project

Nanami's Rose Groom wrote:

Tell me how do u like it.... and don'y kill me for my poor English emot-tongue

emot-dance where are you from?

#3 | Back to Top04-08-2007 08:43:15 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

From Poland... forgot to give this info in my profile.. But I filled everything now... emot-smile... Maybe today I'll work on the model of Dios or Utena...

#4 | Back to Top04-08-2007 11:57:18 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Oh,tell us more! What's this game exactly going to be about? And what about the gameplay?
The graphics look nice to me.

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#5 | Back to Top04-08-2007 12:30:01 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Thanks for asking emot-smile. Well, as I said, the Aurora Engine and The Aurora Toolset have their limitations (e.g I'm sure, Anthy is not going to pull the sword out of her chest, but I might programme sth similar. I also doubt, that she will have glasses in the game).
The story is not ready, i have only a few glimpses of it, and how it should look. However, any of you, who attend this forum, can play a part in the game. It will be kinda role - playing game, with quests to be made (the first quest will be to find a Rose Crest, which will help u to "get on" with the game. However, the best point of it are going to be the duels.  If u have a good sword skills, u can perform a nice fight, e.g with Touga, or Miki, with their duel themes emot-dance...

However the project is very complicated, but I hope that with your creative help, I will save lots of time...emot-biggrin

Working on Dios is really hard... I can make his cape as an artifact, that raises your skills, etc. but it's hard to make him look comparable to the real Dios emot-mad... But I'll try... results probably in a few days, or tommorrow if i'll have enough time emot-smile

#6 | Back to Top04-08-2007 01:42:09 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

I love Neverwinter.  I've played with Aurora a bit, but I've never done anything serious in it; I've done just enough to know that it's extremely versatile.  I hope you keep us posted!

#7 | Back to Top04-08-2007 02:08:36 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Sure, I'll inform all of you about the progress emot-smile. This week I am going to have a lot of work at my TTC (Teacher's Training College), so I don't know, how much is going to be done. I'm exhausted wiyh making Dios, however I have some good news. The Castle Where Eternity Dwells is going to look... emmm... really magical.... You'll see what I mean. As soon as I start it, I'll post a screen.emot-keke

#8 | Back to Top04-08-2007 08:09:06 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Nanami's Rose Groom created:
A BEEFED UP HE-MAN AKIO SIM

Thats pretty cool even thou he should look taller and thinner.

#9 | Back to Top04-09-2007 01:13:44 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

LOL, hilarious... Akio He-man emot-biggrin. I told that there are some limitations, cause all men must be kinda beefy.. (I can't imagine Miki emot-biggrin ), but I wasn't able to make him look better, really.... Hope, all you Akio fans will not kil me <hides in the sunlit garden>

#10 | Back to Top04-09-2007 01:24:07 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I've been meaning to pick up Neverwinter Nights again, so perhaps I could help with this. I do have some experience using Aurora (built a mod... not finished, and it was a long time ago, so I don't have it anymore).

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#11 | Back to Top04-09-2007 04:52:40 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

I'd be grateful for all the help I can get, Yasha.... Probably the worst part are going to be scripts.. there will be lots of them.... But I found a suitable dress for making Anthy, as The Rose Bride emot-dance

#12 | Back to Top04-09-2007 06:59:07 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Ok.... it's again me. This afternoon, my family is watching movies, so I decided to give my whole time to the project. I'm still working on Dios, but I managed to do a model of my favourite, Nanami... here it goes:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1295/nanamimodelde4.jpg

Heh... I had to use for her similar outfit, as I did for Akio, but at least she is not as beefy, as this He-man:wink:

I also have some interesting plot for the scenario of the game.. but I won't tell. I hate giving away my best ideas school-eng101

#13 | Back to Top04-09-2007 12:48:28 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Ah, I hate to make   3 posts on the same topic in one day, but I'v e got something special for all Touga fans. A 3-D Touga model, that is going to be used in the game... Not bad, but I had to resign from his long hair emot-frown....  At least the outfit isn't bad, and he's not looking so beefy in white

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6536/tougamodelpr3.jpg

Ok, that's all in this topic for today.. I hope ;)

#14 | Back to Top04-09-2007 04:20:22 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Those are really cool... I'll have to wait until I buy NWN to be able to work on this any, but I'm actually really looking forward to it. emot-dance

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

Board footer