This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-23-2010 07:29:16 PM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

SKU Femslash

There's an awesome Livejournal community called femslash100, and they have a recent drabble series challenge based on academic departments. So I immediately thought of SKU. I only have one finished so far, but I thought some of you might like it. The pairing for this one is Shiori/Juri, it's very definitely rated R, and it's one of the kinkiest things I've written. school-devil

You can find the masterlist here.

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

#2 | Back to Top08-23-2010 07:37:13 PM

KillerxXxQueen
Snowdrop Lover

Re: SKU Femslash

Oh my. Very cute. In a very school-deviletc-wankgirlschool-devil way.

"Reason I know is only a drug and, as such, its effects are never permanent."
                                                         --Hope Mirrlees, Lud-in-the-Mist

#3 | Back to Top08-24-2010 12:49:50 AM

Android raptor
Rose Smilee
Website

Can't say much else, other than YES PLZ emot-aaa

#4 | Back to Top09-22-2010 01:23:47 AM

CausalityStar
Caretaker

That was very awesome. In a fun way! etc-wankgirl SKU has a lot of interesting pairings and while none of them are particularly functional or healthy, they make for some good fanfiction. And your fanfic was pretty kinky, so good job!

#5 | Back to Top11-03-2010 03:10:05 PM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

New drabble:

"Strange"
Pairing: A-ko/B-ko
Theme: Anthropology

They sit in a corner of the grassy quad. The first girl ties ribbons into the second girl's braided pigtails. In the crowd, they remain unnoticed. They evade the gaze of others' eyes, unless they wish to be seen, born of shadows and secrets. A short distance away, a prince and a rose bride eat lunch together.

"People are so strange," Girl A says.

"That's why they're so fun to watch!" Girl B replies, enjoying the light touch of A's fingers as the ribbon is tied. "So predictable, but they sometimes manage to surprise you!" She sees A's hand point over her shoulder at the prince and the rose bride.

"Do you remember when we were young and foolish, like them?" Girl A asks.

They're both quiet for a moment, as the memory of long years descends upon them. Unconsciously, Girl B's hand slips up to clasp A's.

Finally, B says, "I was skinnier then!" They both laugh, and A resumes her task.

Not far away, the rose bride smiles genuinely for the first time in a hundred years.

Last edited by Like_Autumn (11-03-2010 03:10:24 PM)

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

#6 | Back to Top11-04-2010 03:01:24 PM

liberrrty
Miki Molester

emot-redface Why is there not more shadow girl fanfic in the world?! Do Anthy and the shadow girls have in-jokes?!

emot-aaa

My mind just blew a little from the new personal canon oppertunities.

Really well done, that was sweet and funny and made me all fuzzy inside.

Bishonen's back babies!

#7 | Back to Top11-05-2010 12:29:53 AM

Saio
Ballgoer

More grafic novels, please! etc-saiowank

http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1101/bd/e015af0a91a1.png

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis!

#8 | Back to Top11-05-2010 11:08:49 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

etc-love for the Shadow Girls and their narrative versatility.  I also tend to stick them into stories wherever I...

...wait.  B-ko used to be skinnier?  I guess shadows don't need room inside them for internal organs, but stillemot-rofl

#9 | Back to Top11-05-2010 11:21:01 AM

tremblinglight
New Student
Website

Both of these are fantastic!

...wait.  B-ko used to be skinnier?

emot-rofl that's just what I was thinking!

#10 | Back to Top12-19-2010 06:58:42 PM

nekozoya
Wakaba Wrangler

Two adorable fics! Me much like.etc-love

etc-saiowank Need I say more?

#11 | Back to Top01-05-2011 10:40:38 PM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

Thanks for the comments on my Shadow Girls drabble! I love writing them! etc-love

"Stripped"
Theme: Performing Arts
Pairing: Kozue/Juri

As the morning light fills the dorm room, Juri returns from the shower with a towel still around her wet hair. Stretching out, you blink the remnants of sleep from your eyes, and prop yourself on an elbow, the better to watch her. Today she has a modeling gig, and watching her morning ritual is a special treat. First, taming that mass of orange curls that slides so perfectly over her muscular shoulders. You smile to remember the softness of it twined around your fingers. Then, she chooses a dress--gold, flowing and elegant. The sleeves fall to the elbow, but you know there is a tigress hidden beneath that feminine allure.

She takes more time for makeup: outlining the soft lips in red, drawing attention to determined green eyes. Juri will be a stunner for sure. Yet the photographs will never reveal her perfect fencing form, or the long stride of a victorious strike. You bid her a lazy good-bye: later, you will take special pleasure in removing your precious viper's disguise, revealing the danger that lurks beneath. Only for you. You lie back on the pillow, and sigh. The wait will be too long.

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

Board footer