This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top11-12-2006 04:28:35 AM

Lightice
Azure Paleontologist

Re: What Ringtones and Screensavers do you have on your mobile phone?

Arki wrote:

Tehe, talking about ancient, I have a Nokia 3210. It used to be my brothers, then my dads and in the end, mine. It's big as a brick, so it has secondary uses as a weapon. emot-biggrin

Hey, me too! It's not that big, I think, but rather heavy for its size, these days. I've just never felt the need to replace it. I might buy a new one this Christmas, though, since I'd want to read and write my e-mails with it. I'll think about the background images and ringtones, then.

I dislike talking in phone, so for now my usual communication method has been text messages. Indeed, now that I think of it, the only people I've routinely talked in my phone have been my parents and employers.

Last edited by Lightice (11-12-2006 04:31:02 AM)

Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!

#27 | Back to Top11-17-2006 07:46:33 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

My screensaver is a martini etc-love

Last edited by belladonna (11-17-2006 07:47:14 PM)

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

#28 | Back to Top01-12-2011 12:49:11 AM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Resurrected!

I have just got a new cell phone, and I have made tons of ringtones for it (all anime songs, some are SKU), for a very sound reason, 'New phone, new tones.'

But it seems I've made far too many: I've got more than 200 selfmade ringtones on my phone. Does anyone of you have suggestions so that I can put all ringtones on the internet for you to download? I feel like sharing because I can never have that many people on my contact list.

P.S. All of my ringtones are in mp3 format. emot-wink

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#29 | Back to Top01-12-2011 04:00:44 PM

gpink
Eternal Castellan

Zip em and put on mega-upload. That's how my pirate friends did it.

#30 | Back to Top01-14-2011 12:08:28 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Heh... I forgot all about this thread!  When this thread was posted, my cell phone made what was called a "ringing" sound when someone called me.  It's a little hard to describe... like a rapid alternation of two pitches, lasting about a second.  I lived with my parents then, and we also had what was called a "land line," which made the same kind of "ringing" noise.  I guess these things are hard to explain to young people these days!  emot-wink

Even after all this time, I still feel like cell phones should make ringing sounds, but I've broadened my definition of ringing sounds.  My phone's ringtone now is an 8-bit version of the first several bars of "Reach Out to the Truth," the battle theme from Persona 4; the first thirteen notes are all one of two tones, so it has a "ringy" quality.  Plus the music reminds me to be my best self when talking on my cell phone!  emot-keke

#31 | Back to Top01-18-2011 10:50:31 AM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Finally I've uploaded my ringtones on rapidshare.com, and I've opened a new thread for that. etc-love

I haven't made my final decision to the ringtones--too many choices, really. Presently for those who are not on my contact list, I use this ringtone.

Still, I've decided ringtones for some people on my contact list. For others, they are still subject to change.

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#32 | Back to Top01-25-2011 07:22:17 AM

Crystalline_Dream
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)

I set the ringtone for my mom as "One Winged Angel." Not because she's an evil sword-wielding monster with a God complex, mind you, but because I appreciate irony.emot-tongue My current screensaver is a picture of Aram and Airi from the manga MeruPuri.

#33 | Back to Top01-25-2011 10:15:20 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

My ringtone now is the Theme of Scanty and Kneesocks

#34 | Back to Top01-25-2011 07:35:52 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Here is my ringtone: Do Do Do

Board footer