This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top01-10-2007 03:33:29 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

Re: [OOC]Marvel Superheroes RPG - let's get it started

IC Posting Rules

1. Write in third person and please, please, please make sure your grammer is proper (unless it's dialog).
2. Each thread is ONE scene.  If your character moves to different scene, please make a new thread so they don;t tangle and confuse us all.
3. Threads are to be labeled [Villain - xxxx] yyyy, where the xxxx is the location of the scene and the yyyy is an appropriate title for the scene.  Anyone can begin a scene.
4. TAKE TURNS.  When posting in a scene, make sure to let the other players involved get their chances to post.  Do not take over the scene unless the other players say you cqna skip their characters. 
5. Place any ooc notes in double parentheses ((like this)) so we know they are not IC actions, thoughts, etc.
6. Be realistic with the power level of your characters.  They are not demi-gods and I have no qualms dropping an anvil on the character if they get too god-moddy.  Everyone has strangths and weaknesses.  I assume we're all mature adaults so lets keep it that way.
7. I am not going to require mature content disclaimers because, hell, you're all villains.  You're supposed to be doing bad things.  My only personla request is that scenes involving rape and/or torture have a warning just out of courtesy.
8. Abide by my decisions.  You can argure with me for about two pms and then you will listen to my final decision.
9. Do not imbed images, but you cna link to them if you are having issues describing something.
10. Have fun!

Last edited by angelicreation (01-10-2007 03:38:24 PM)

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#52 | Back to Top01-10-2007 10:50:18 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

The game has begun.  Commerce City is going to be the main backdrop location for the game, but there are many other cities that have the joy of being plagued by villains.  Be creative.

Now, I command thee to post!

(or start a fresh thread if your character isn't going to be in the two scenes started)

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#53 | Back to Top01-12-2007 11:32:48 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

And the first officially Marvel Villains Kill goes to....

Yasha! 

Extra pooints for brutality accompanied by girly reaction.

Kill count:

Yasha: 1
Everyone else: 0

(Don;t take this as free reign to kill needlessly just to get your killcount up)

Board footer