This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top11-24-2012 07:25:17 AM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

The Recasting Game

The rules: A movie is named. You exchange an actor, the director, somebody big and present in the movie, with someone who has the same first or last name to the ends of making the movie undoubtedly better or at least really really novel.

So, if the movie is Big, you can replace Tom Hanks with Tom Sizemore. If it's Lord of the Rings, you can swap out Sean Astin for John Astin or Sean Connery, whomever you think would be, at least, more hilarious following Frodo around being blubbery.

And, then you pick the next movie.

The first movie is...

Forrest Gump

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#2 | Back to Top11-24-2012 05:17:22 PM

TheOnlyFlorence
Revolution Televisor

Re: The Recasting Game

Forrest Gump

I apologize in advance for butchering this beautiful movie.

Lead: Tom Hanks ----> Tom Cruise

Director: Robert Zemeicks ----> Robert Pattinson

Supporting: Sally Field ----> Todd Field

One Hour Photo

#3 | Back to Top12-06-2012 02:29:40 AM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

Re: The Recasting Game

One Hour Photo

Directed by Mark (Kung Fu Panda/SpongeBob) Osborne and starring Robin Wright as a crazyass photo developer growing lost in her own loneliness, self-loathing, and madness, who stalks and harasses Brigitte Nielsen's family through a series of surreal and manic attempts to establish connections and order.

The Empire Strikes Back

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

Board footer