This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-26-2012 09:53:31 PM

eri401
Wakaba Wrangler

Anyone interested in Utena DVDs?

Hm, I hope it is okay to post here. 
Basically, we are moving across the country and I need to sell or throw away as much as possible asap.   

About a hundred years ago, I bought a full Utena series dvd set + movie.  I bought it online for $50 but highly doubt they are any sort of official copies (but in my defense, this was before official copies were available after the first season).  The dvds play fine but the picture quality is average and not like the remastered ones that were recently released. 

Anyhow, would anyone like it? 

I feel really sad to put it in the trashcan and I can't imagine my library would accept such a....strange show emot-rolleyes.  If it was going to another fan, I'd feel a lot happier I guess.  It is a really bizarre feeling to just put your whole life on Craigslist and Utena was such an important show to me while I was growing up.  And if you could just pay for shipping/packaging, that would help me out a lot. 

PS. I'm also wondering what to do with my Princess Tutu and Card Captor Sakura DVDs.  Those were official dvds and are still almost mint.  Maybe I can try selling them on ebay?  Anyone here want to get a round of inexpensive DVDs?

Board footer