This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#451 | Back to Top08-04-2012 11:53:41 AM

lex
Master Dominus of SRS BZN

Re: RoseCon '12: Seattle Contemplation Station

karaoke was fun!! we just know how to party

http://i47.tinypic.com/x6cz5y.jpg

#452 | Back to Top08-04-2012 02:33:37 PM

Ashnod
La poétesse revolutionnaire
Website

Dalbun brought 3 boxes of Utena doujinshi. The entire con is now absorbed with Utena smut. etc-jurishlicketc-saiowank

Flowers without names blooming in the field can only sway in the wind. But I was born with a destiny of roses, born to live in passion and glory.

http://www.dark-kingdom.org/Gallery/osrgbanner.PNG
Hat Mafia Member: Little Dark Poet

#453 | Back to Top08-04-2012 02:35:42 PM

Nova
Phoenix Down

Not everyonecool

I have left this forum. If you wish to contact me, ask Ashnod or Satyreyes how I may be reached.

#454 | Back to Top08-05-2012 05:10:43 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

*flails and waves wildly to everyone*

etc-love etc-love etc-love

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#455 | Back to Top08-05-2012 05:20:21 PM

purplepolecat
Atlantean Singer

Ashnod wrote:

Dalbun brought 3 boxes of Utena doujinshi. The entire con is now absorbed with Utena smut. etc-jurishlicketc-saiowank

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/purplepolecat/RoseCon%202012/IMG_2498.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/purplepolecat/RoseCon%202012/IMG_2499.jpg

We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!
Honorary Hat Mafia Member
Now Playing: Bear Supply - "I Maul Out Of Love"

#456 | Back to Top08-05-2012 07:18:22 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

I'm so jealous right now, and yet so amused emot-rofl

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#457 | Back to Top08-05-2012 08:12:04 PM

jmie5
Precious One

BlackRoseVixen wrote:

I'm so jealous right now, and yet so amused emot-rofl

Yes, yes, this.

purplepolecat wrote:

Ashnod wrote:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/purplepolecat/RoseCon%202012/IMG_2498.jpg

Lucky con people!  Rock on on behalf of the rest of us.

etc-saiowank etc-jurishlick etc-love etc-saiowank etc-jurishlick etc-love etc-saiowank etc-jurishlick etc-love emot-gonk etc-saiowank

#458 | Back to Top08-05-2012 08:16:05 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Honestly, the smut might be the least smutty part of RoseCon so far.  school-devil

#459 | Back to Top08-05-2012 08:48:14 PM

Ashnod
Website

SO full. The final night banquet thing has left everybody stuffed. school-chef

Flowers without names blooming in the field can only sway in the wind. But I was born with a destiny of roses, born to live in passion and glory.

#460 | Back to Top08-05-2012 10:30:07 PM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

DAHAAAAAMN.

Whadda miss? Fahuuuck work. Anyhoo, I'll post a full de-processing eventually. I think I'm going to go re-watch the series, sleep, and have dreams of Dr. Mikage-man doing unspeakable things with cayenne pepper enemas.

(lex, you better have checked out Diva Dollz. I want to vicariously live through you and your carnivorously expanding wardrobe.)

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#461 | Back to Top08-05-2012 10:42:04 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

You and me both, Katz. Leaving Rosecon for plane now. :|

I wish I could stay with Rosecon longer, but that's why I decided today to leave my bunny with you guys.

Currently waiting at the airport for my plane, which should arrive in an hour (Boarding starts 10:25 PM)

But yeah, tonight's dinner was awesome. Thanks for everyone who bought food and drink etc-love You guys are awesome food makers etc-love (The ham the cheese the basil. That's a killer combination right there)

In short, it was so good to actually have a face to match the names (I've already seen many of you from what you posted on Posted Pics threads and facebook and Secret Santa, but still). Actually talking to the faces is different from just seeing the photos.

Totally missing Rosecon already, but alas, work beckons and secondaries to submit. But, I feel I really needed this past weekend just for myself because before then I had a major work block that I need to take off (And, hopefully won't come back for me anytime soon).

Earlier in the day I was thinking of leaving something behind for the Rosecon, and I decided to give my childhood stuffed bunny as the "Rosecon Bunny" (Now under Lex's care). The bunny has suffered terrible fire and lived, even though it suffered serious burns emot-frown

Now come to think of it, having an old stuffed bunny suffered from fire is very very fitting for the burning Nemuro Hall.... or the old fencing ruins that Chigusa burned down. Maybe it should either be called "ChigUsagi"???

I need to figure out a way to get my hands on that projector in the horror section of the Sci-Fi museum... the one that mutates your shadow into monsters. That's cool etc-love

In any case, I hope you guys have fun for the remainder of the evening (If you haven't gone to the goth club thing yet, go forth and GOTHBLOCK) and hopefully there's an option for Shinji to come out to be a happier person (I'm...... not serious about this).

Also, I've thought about it, and concluded that the Cayenne Chili Enema cannot be half as bad as Nightshift Nurses.... at least they don't have to eat it.... right???

Meanwhile, my voice still sounds like sexy grandpa. I blame my cold that is now finally dying and the fact that I ate that Kastoori curry..... so good... but SO FORBIDDEN!!! SO FORBIDDEN!!!! The same night after eating that curry, I ended up threw up the curry from my mouth and my nose -_- It was a painful but cathartic experience that actually ended up making my cold better.... kinda....

Maybe that's how those nurses felt. It looks so painful, but probably really good. Probably.... just... probably..... even though I'm still gonna avert my eyes from seeing any scenes from it, and maybe stay a vegetarian for a day to clean my brain :|a

Also, I swore I promised to do a fanart based on something we talked about while Dallbun was playing the Utena game.... I can't remember what it was..... It'll come to me when it comes to me.

Last edited by Hiraku (08-05-2012 11:07:22 PM)

#462 | Back to Top08-06-2012 12:38:05 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Hiraku wrote:

Now come to think of it, having an old stuffed bunny suffered from fire is very very fitting for the burning Nemuro Hall.... or the old fencing ruins that Chigusa burned down. Maybe it should either be called "ChigUsagi"???

I think you should call it Liv Tyler.  [This is a Homestuck joke, and implies that the bunny either has passed or will pass through each of our hands in turn under different guises and in varying states of disrepair.  Possibly Gio and Leni's penguin 4-chan is a repaired reincarnation of Liv Tyler.]

I'm getting in a cab in about five hours to go to the airport and back to Tampa.  Right now I'm in my hotel room crying.  It's always so hard when RoseCon ends.  Why do I do this to myself?  For friendship, perhaps?  Yes, and for our eternal apocalypse, and so that in between cons I know that someday we'll shine together.  And we always do.  I love you.

See you later, IRG.

#463 | Back to Top08-06-2012 09:53:06 AM

Nova
Phoenix Down

Ashnod and I are on the train to the airport. emot-frown

It was mad fun to meet everyone, and I'm very glad I came.

Next time: I'm bringing the vacuum bed. etc-wankgirl

http://i.imgur.com/ReYft.jpg

Last edited by Nova (08-06-2012 09:56:45 AM)

I have left this forum. If you wish to contact me, ask Ashnod or Satyreyes how I may be reached.

#464 | Back to Top08-06-2012 10:13:52 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

There's still the online chat thing that's going on after the Rosecon as a way to unwind and deprocess all the rose madness, right?

If so, definitely looking forward to it!

Also, "Liv Tyler" it is, satyr.

#465 | Back to Top08-06-2012 12:49:02 PM

Nova
Phoenix Down

Free in-flight Wi-Fi is still awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/RwQ34.jpg

Last edited by Nova (08-06-2012 01:14:33 PM)

#466 | Back to Top08-06-2012 03:38:52 PM

Nova
Phoenix Down

Ashnod and I are almost home. It'll be good to see the kitties again.

http://i.imgur.com/Rhfp6.jpg

#467 | Back to Top08-06-2012 04:42:09 PM

Ashnod
Website

The post RoseCon thread is here.

It's in IFD to protect the guilty, especially for pics.

Let's dooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

#468 | Back to Top08-07-2012 12:42:01 AM

lex
Master Dominus of SRS BZN

Me, stormy and rhy are closing rosecon this evening, we have concluded with deep talk, reflection, trip to commercial shopping and indulging in a funny trip to a morrocan restaurant complete with new tales. Hiraku, goth club was epic, but it was just me, stormy, purplepolecat and chrome etc-love emot-dance

http://i47.tinypic.com/x6cz5y.jpg

#469 | Back to Top08-07-2012 08:12:58 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

It looks as if Rose-con was totally accomplished! I am in love with the various cos-plays shown and wish that I had gotten my self together enough to attend! Sigh. Thanks for the pic everyone!

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#470 | Back to Top08-07-2012 10:41:46 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Just wanted to let y'all know we made it home safely. More to come.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

Board footer