This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1226 | Back to Top12-21-2008 02:49:00 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Re: Flirt 'Til It Hurts

<NRG smiles>

- Well, if you say so, I will not try to hold my feelings, then.

<He starts caressing her neck with his lips>

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#1227 | Back to Top12-21-2008 03:27:49 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

*He was planning to return to his blue-haired beauty, when Manya suddenly pulled him to her. He lost his balance and his pretty boy face landed perfectly on her cleavage oozing with mixed perfume which got him almost dizzy. She hugged him like crazy; she was near choking him to death until she kindly lifted his face and smothered him with kisses. He pushed her enough to free himself from her paws while he tried his best to hide his flushed cheeks.*

What I'd do without you, Manya. You are the rainbow to my monochrome world.

*He let out a defeated sigh, as he sat next to her. Hesitantly, he ran his hand from her nape down her spine in a comforting manner.*

Stephanie wrote:

Meh, I'm so new to this kinds of flirt emot-frown

Feel free to flirt for fun or in a personal yet discreet way. There are no limits regarding the use of words and/or delivery. But for serious roleplayers and/or forum members who wish to take the flirtation to the extreme (i.e. erotica/explicit roleplay), they should go here. I hope that helps!

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#1228 | Back to Top12-21-2008 10:28:48 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

^Lol! You want me to go to a more advanced one?
This is actually emot-redface *shamefully* emot-redface too advanced for me emot-gonk

Nanami's Rose Groom  wrote:

He starts caressing her neck with his lips.

*Puts hands on NRG's face and looks at him*

"Sorry about me being slow.. I'm just not used to this kinds of things.."

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#1229 | Back to Top12-21-2008 12:40:19 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

- Oh, don't worry. I'm also a shy type, but it's the atmosphere here, which makes me feel so....mmm... I hope you don't mind?

#1230 | Back to Top12-21-2008 01:34:23 PM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

You know, you don't need to stay with me. *Manya suggested innocently, staring up at Touga with wide eyes.* I understand you need your extra kicks. I just like having a spot of fun too. *Catching the President's hand easily, she lifted it and nuzzled it to her cheek. Her gaze moved passed him and fixed on Kozue, and her lips twisted a bit evilly.* I can understand, you know. She's a beautiful little spitfire. Why can't we have her together? It might be fun to try and share, just like the good ol' days...*She drew him into a deep and tempting kiss.*

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#1231 | Back to Top12-21-2008 07:03:28 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

*It was no surprise to her that Touga pulled the crazy chick off of her, and she was almost glad for it.  Not that she couldn't handle her own fights, but this girl seemed more dangerous then her normal fare.  Still, she couldn't help but be furious as being referred to as pray and toy.  Kozue watched with fascination as the woman became maniacal in front of Touga.  It softened her immensely, woke some latent maternal instinct in her, to run over and hold her close.  The poor girl... it was sad, really.  Struck by sympathy, she began to near the two on the couch unsure of what to do.*

*And then... Manya snapped to talking about the past and sharing Kozue.  Not that she wasn't all for threesomes, but it so much like an act that she couldn't help but be disgusted.  All an act, a ploy for attention in her eyes.  Unimpressed, Kozue folded her arms and raised one eyebrow.  Slinking back against the wall, Kozue giggled in mock innocence.*  "Aw, look at her, Touga.  She's like a little kitten."

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#1232 | Back to Top12-22-2008 01:42:57 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Nanami's Rose Groom wrote:

- Oh, don't worry. I'm also a shy type, but it's the atmosphere here, which makes me feel so....mmm... I hope you don't mind?

*Puts her head on his shoulders and closes her eyes*

*She wraps her arms on his back and was just silent there..*

"You have a warm back.." she murmured as she rest on his shoulders.

"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
~FMA

#1233 | Back to Top12-22-2008 06:23:46 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Stephanie wrote:

^Lol! You want me to go to a more advanced one?
This is actually emot-redface *shamefully* emot-redface too advanced for me emot-gonk

I didn't say that, did I? >.> Besides... *clears throat* ...why be afraid if you'd be flirting with me? poptart Sadly though... *momentarily takes her hand and plants a gentle kiss*...the Prince of Rogues™ has no right to defile a princess. etc-love In other words... no. I won't let you go there. emot-redface Besides, why are you in the flirting thread anyway? Following me? emot-tongue

To Iris and Katzenklavier: I'll post my replies when I come home. etc-love

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#1234 | Back to Top12-22-2008 10:36:31 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

I don't think it's because of you, Seito. She must have heard my sad cry to the moon on a cold, winter night, when heavens are lit only with the unearthly beautiful lights of the Aurora Borealis. Mhmmm... Princess Aurora... Suits Stephanie much more than her present title...

#1235 | Back to Top12-22-2008 01:20:55 PM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Seitokaichou wrote:

Besides, why are you in the flirting thread anyway? Following me? emot-tongue

Weren't you the one who snatched me away? emot-confused

She must have heard my sad cry to the moon on a cold, winter night, when heavens are lit only with the unearthly beautiful lights of the Aurora Borealis. Mhmmm... Princess Aurora... Suits Stephanie much more than her present title...

Wow, I didn't know you felt that alone! emot-frown
Princess Aurora? I had this title cause I was pushing Yasha to give me a title emot-tongue waaayy back before xD

EDIT: *She felt a little silence between them emerged*

*She stops holding and looks up NRG*

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

Last edited by Stephanie (12-23-2008 11:48:01 PM)

~FMA

#1236 | Back to Top12-22-2008 01:41:16 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

<Stephanie's and NRG's eyes meet. His gaze is full of unspoken sadness>

"Just being with you now makes me feel happy. Although you might not believe it, I don't need much to become happy for some time. A single kiss, a sincere, warm embrace. I've never dreamt of anything more. Still, sometimes I feel lonely. But not, when you are around"

#1237 | Back to Top12-22-2008 09:42:57 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Katzenklavier wrote:

Why can't we have her together? It might be fun to try and share, just like the good ol' days...*She drew him into a deep and tempting kiss.*

Iris wrote:

Not that she wasn't all for threesomes

((( *thwaps both of you* Threesome is asdfghjkl!@#$%^&*ktnxbai. *is possessive in real life* Besides, I can very much take care of the job. )))

*He enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin against his hand, but his eyes narrowed in slight disgust when she mentioned something from the past. While their lips connected, he moved on top and slowly lay her body down on the couch. After he nipped at the tip of her tongue, he broke the kiss*

"Good ol' days, you say? Perhaps you mistook me for Pearce."

*He sharply glanced at Kozue, and quickly motioned his hand for her to come closer.*

#1238 | Back to Top12-22-2008 10:47:29 PM

Katzenklavier

*For once, she acquiesced without a struggle, deep adoration simmering in her gaze. In her mind, sharing was a compliment. She wouldn't usually bother. But what a lovely activity it would be to enjoy for them together. Almost romantic, really. As he laid her down, long leather-clad legs wrapped around his wrist, pulling him as she moved her hips against him rhythmically. Yet, she could sense he was...disgusted, was it? But why? She just wanted to make him so very happy with her by letting him see what a good girl she could be. She wanted - *

"Good ol' days, you say? Perhaps you mistook me for Pearce."

*Her eye twitched.* "No, I was thinking of you, jackass. You're nothing like him. We actually had fun together, remember? Doubt it." *The last word was practically spat as she rose up, bringing Touga with her. Rather than just pushing him away, she met his gaze, her eyes burning with fury.* "Get the hell off me."

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#1239 | Back to Top12-22-2008 10:51:38 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Katzenklavier wrote:

"Get the hell off me."

((( Lol. etc-love Are you sure? )))

#1240 | Back to Top12-22-2008 10:58:40 PM

Katzenklavier

((No! I'm not! emot-gonk But the little Manya in me is screaming, so I must comply with her wishes. Damn damn damn! *slaps da ho*))

#1241 | Back to Top12-23-2008 06:11:13 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

( OOC: Sorry for my lack of ah..."responsiveness" earlier in this thread princes & princesses & er...insane peoples. I'm a little enamored of the Aphid Convention rp at the mome. It's sucking all my flirting right out of me. So yeah, feel sorry for my sad and sorry plight. school-devil And hey keep up the good work in here! Some subtle flirting action...some crazy flirting action. Some new flirters and flirtees, some old favorites. Very nice. etc-love poptart etc-love )

#1242 | Back to Top12-23-2008 07:09:36 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

((( Welcome back, sharnii! etc-love )))

"No, I was thinking of you, jackass. You're nothing like him. We actually had fun together, remember? Doubt it."

*He stifled a mischievous smile when he succeeded in upsetting her. What Manya didn't know was Touga often delighted himself in seeing her enraged only to soften her next. After all, Pearce's name had always been an anathema to him, if Manya only knew.*

"Get the hell off me."

*Without a word, he quickly clasped her fingers and pinned her down.* "Make me." *He teasingly caressed her clad leg and wrapped it around his hip, holding her firmly with his tantalizing blue orbs as he whispered.*

"We've barely even started and you're giving up already?" *He clicked his tongue in sweet provocation, but he weakened her disposition next with his genuine affectionate kiss.*

#1243 | Back to Top12-23-2008 11:25:25 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

Seitokaichou wrote:

((( *thwaps both of you* Threesome is asdfghjkl!@#$%^&*ktnxbai. *is possessive in real life* Besides, I can very much take care of the job. )))

)(-LOL-  I know babe, but Kozue disliking threesomes would be like Akio thinking sex is icky and gross. emot-rofl )(
)(Welcome back, Sharnii!  ~Hugs~ )(

*Kozue approached the couple like instructed, soft rose colored lips curving into a little grin.  What did her dear rouge have planned now?  With lightening speed she went from hating Manya, to loving her, to hating her again.  Touga sure has an interesting relationship with his exes... she mused to hereself.*

"We've barely even started and you're giving up already?"

*Impish and amused, Kozue could barely suppress a little chuckle at watching the red-haired beautiful boy torment and play.  It was impolite to watch, but Touga called her over.  Why not have a little fun at the stranger's price?  Crazy girl was pinned down like a butterfly, splayed so deliciously and helpless.  It'd be so fun to rip off her wings and fashion them into something beautiful.  Delightful, really.  She knew how obnoxious it was to interrupt a kiss, so she merely enjoyed the scenery for now, being on the outside of a scenario she knew oh-so-well.*

Last edited by Iris (12-23-2008 11:27:28 PM)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#1244 | Back to Top12-24-2008 01:32:15 AM

Katzenklavier

"Make me." She was tempted to take him up on the offer. Figured he wouldn't budge. On the contrary, he just clutched her pushing hands and pinned them above her, pushing back down into the pillows. His groin pressed into hers as he slid her leg around his hip once more. Without really intending it, a gasp escaped her. That's how it always went. How many times had this happened? Insistent lips pressed against hers, and her mouth didn't even move.

Her gaze darted over to the blue nymph, with the slender legs and the shoulders that would crack with one powerful embrace. This Kozue had moved closer to them. Her gaze was filled with a mixture of amusement and interest. Manya wondered if that inquisitive gaze was peeling away the layers of her flesh. Behind her, there were many shadowed faces. Fine. She was all too good at this. Both of her hand slapped down firmly onto Touga's behind, digging her nails in hard enough to tear cloth and draw blood. She clawed at the sensitive flesh.

"Ah ah ah," she breathed between kisses. "None of that shit with me. You wanna play Pearce's game, bitch? Then live up to it." Shoving Touga between her legs, she began to writhe violently against him, to the point of almost thrashing as her nails began to form a map of abuse along his back.

#1245 | Back to Top12-24-2008 01:40:58 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

((( I'll post my reply later. Love you guys! Take care and enjoy the Holidays! etc-love )))

#1246 | Back to Top12-25-2008 08:34:58 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

<Stephanie's and NRG's eyes meet. His gaze is full of unspoken sadness>

"Just being with you now makes me feel happy. Although you might not believe it, I don't need much to become happy for some time. A single kiss, a sincere, warm embrace. I've never dreamt of anything more. Still, sometimes I feel lonely. But not, when you are around"

Sorry for the late reply, holiday called! emot-dance

She looked at him for a while, and hesitated to hug him.

"Flattering as it may sound, that I am one of the source of your happiness, but I wonder if I, or someone else's warmth are just pretext to your happiness.."

~FMA

#1247 | Back to Top12-25-2008 08:49:30 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

He felt her possessive nature manifesting in full force when she entrapped him with both legs. What seemed to be an expression of unrestrained desire was more like a test of submission as she gripped him there. He felt the intensity of her nails which slipped through the fabric of his pants and deeper into his pores, but his pride wouldn't let him groan in both pleasure and pain. Her penchant for violence was nothing new to Touga; in fact, he was so used to her playful ways. Her body rocked violently but he was kind not to spoil the fun for her by stifling a mocking laugh.

She was never the patient one when it comes to intimacy, and she'd rather provoke his beastly half than play along with his sickeningly sweet amorous tricks. He kept on stealing kisses while she raked his back, until she mentioned the only name that could inspire his genuine fury. Holding her shoulders, he roughly pulled away from the ravishing kiss. Although he secretly enjoyed the friction between their lower regions, he resisted her. He unwrapped her legs around him, and pushed himself off her.

"Kozue..." He stepped away from the couch and sat cross-legged on his armchair. "...Manya needs to learn the value of patience. Would you kindly teach her--and please my eyes as well?"

Touga wondered if it slipped Manya's mind that Kozue was also one of his favourite whores.

#1248 | Back to Top12-25-2008 09:20:19 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

"I see. You do not trust me, Stephanie. But, please let me tell you, that if I was interested in anyone else, I wouldn't try to seduce you. Gowever, if you want to reject me, I will do as you please. A woman's comfort is priority for me."

#1249 | Back to Top12-25-2008 09:26:49 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Steph looks at NRG, with a confused look.

"Now, where are you getting ideas like that? Who said I don't trust you?"

She grabbed his arm and stared at him, "I have no plans on rejecting someone who respect me enough to even take it slow, even though others may get you more fast paced to the relationship you really wanted, you still chose to stay at this slow rocking boat.."

She sits on the ground, her gown surrounding her while still holding his arm, gently now, "I just want you to find your own happiness, and not let anyone be the reason for it, and that is someone I'd wanna really be with.."

~FMA

#1250 | Back to Top12-25-2008 11:44:17 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

<NRG sits, so he can see her eyes>

"And if it is your presence here, and your words that make me happy? Do you want to deprive me of it? I'm taking it slowly, just because you asked to, and I would never make anything that would hurt you"

Board footer