This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-12-2010 05:47:41 AM

chrisb
Eternal Eschatologist

O'Reilly Slams Anniston for saying women don't have to settle down

http://dimewars.com/Blog/Bill-O-Reilly- … b4848cee53

OK I know the guy says a lot of stupid stuff but this just takes the cake. So basically women who choose not to get married and be independent are destroying America? Sorry didn't know we still lived in the 1950s.

Last edited by chrisb (08-12-2010 05:52:20 AM)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/clow987/Christmas2011SSSigGift.png

#2 | Back to Top08-12-2010 06:24:24 AM

Chrome Homura
Poor Saionji :(

Re: O'Reilly Slams Anniston for saying women don't have to settle down

Ah, Bill-O... the only way for me to contain my frustration when I hear things like this, is to do my best to ignore his position, the fact that there are people who take him seriously, and not do so myself.

When I am successful in this endeavor, I can say that he is an amusing individual, perhaps one I would be honored to troll on live television someday... in my imagination, of course.

Otherwise, he's a rotten sack of hate that the world would be better off without, and it goes without saying that the statement that inspired this thread is but an example of his insanity.

I am no longer here. If you wish to find me, my discord username is Heroic_Spirit_Gomikubi.

#3 | Back to Top08-12-2010 02:59:23 PM

Epee_724
Polar Prince

Billy-boy's head is jammed so far up his own butt im surprized he even heard her.

Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!

#4 | Back to Top08-12-2010 09:14:03 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

He probably just doesn't want to believe that not having a father isn't some terrible tragedy for a child. As long as the woman is a good mother, then the lack of a father won't be a big deal. If the woman is a bad mother, then that's the case where a fatherless child is more likely to wish they had a father, the likes of whom would probably be idolized beyond reality.

I wonder, does he think that widows and such are destructive to society as well? emot-confused

#5 | Back to Top12-10-2010 06:00:56 AM

CausalityStar
Caretaker

Bill O'Reilly is such an attention whore. Seriously.

#6 | Back to Top12-10-2010 04:49:31 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

He lives in a delusional fantasy world.  What's new?  A foolish man says foolish things, and this fool does take the cake.  Really, what does this guy contribute to society other than pissing people off and giving garbage perspectives on things he has no understanding of.  Different times call for accommodations.  If we all were to take his advice, ironically, the U.S. would be ruined...ruined-er...whatever.

#7 | Back to Top01-04-2011 06:34:25 PM

Azure
High Tripper
Website

*Sigh* Y'know, my substitute teacher was reading a Bill O'Reilly book today. :I I kind of ignored it, as one learns to do when your state is about to be run by the Tea Party anyways, so all "liberal, deviant" viewpoints will be crushed away to nothing.

Still, people like this piss me off. In a sort of "ha-ha, what repressed, stone-age society did you crawl out from?" kind of way. As Chrome said, he would probably be quite Trollable. As Stephen Colbert demonstrates here.

Indefinite. Empty. Mythos & Eternity

Board footer