This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top07-14-2018 05:23:17 AM

alirafami
New Student
Website

What's the last anime you've seen?

ok let's talk about last anime you've seen,and please write a little review about it

for me the last anime i saw : "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka" and this is a Honest and short review from me so I believe that I am the only one who evaluates this anime..... let start with my love of all shows which are connected with magic/medieval (or MMORPG variant) and this show was similar to Sao(Sword Art online) what for me means cool!
Story 5/10 nothing special<Sao(Sword Art online) story line

Art 9/10 art is great, 9 boobs from 9<> same something like sao Tongue emot-biggrin

Sound 8/10 I like when sound is matched and remains atmospheric

Character 8/10 main hero is like a Kirito from sao but more trolling than seriousness and Hestia is very pretty, seeing their she hypnotize me, and last character who I liked too is Wallenstein, Ais she reminds me somehow Asuna from sao but she is more like Kirito by character.

Enjoyment 9/10 I watch the whole season in two days= I LOVE IT

Overall 8/10 this show for me is very good but not great or masterpiece becouse story is poor quality and thats all... so if you liked Sword art online and wanna see something very similar (in character) then this show is for you!!!

Board footer