This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top03-29-2007 09:11:44 PM

radtrad
New Student

I am looking for an old Utena fanfic

Perhaps this is not the best method of beginning my activities here, but I don't see how it violates the rules, so...

Years ago - in the late 90s or early 00s - I read a lengthy continuation fic that involved new author-created characters coming to Ohtori, at least in the initial chapters. From what my memory can dredge up, Shiori was working as a lawyer for Ohtori and had a hand in recrutiing people somehow, one of them being a poor black girl from the Bronx. I am (probably?) misrecalling details here, but I know this thing was on the Internet at some point, I just cannot find it. Any help you give, I thank you for.

#2 | Back to Top12-08-2008 09:48:10 AM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

Re: I am looking for an old Utena fanfic

radtrad wrote:

Perhaps this is not the best method of beginning my activities here, but I don't see how it violates the rules, so...

Years ago - in the late 90s or early 00s - I read a lengthy continuation fic that involved new author-created characters coming to Ohtori, at least in the initial chapters. From what my memory can dredge up, Shiori was working as a lawyer for Ohtori and had a hand in recrutiing people somehow, one of them being a poor black girl from the Bronx. I am (probably?) misrecalling details here, but I know this thing was on the Internet at some point, I just cannot find it. Any help you give, I thank you for.

i know what manga your talking about. i dont know the website but i have been searching for it. no actually that is the after manga. what happened when anthy left the school and went to go find utena. im still looking for that damn website.

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

Board footer