This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top04-23-2007 12:02:22 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Re: [semi-RP] ~*Dueling Forest*~

SexingTouga24/7/365 wrote:

this sounds like fun and your rules sound interesting but ...i have the feeling that you are forgetting some thing ?

Am I?  That could be; these were just off the top of my head, and written very late at night emot-smile  What would you add?

#52 | Back to Top04-23-2007 12:24:53 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

satyreyes duel rules

Sounds good to me. extra special kudo's and poptarts to you! poptart poptart

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#53 | Back to Top04-23-2007 12:42:17 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

satyreyes duel rules

Sounds good to me. extra special kudo's and poptarts to you! poptart poptart

Yay!  poptart

Then let's have a challenge!  There's no rule at the moment for how to issue the first challenge, since there's no Champion Duelist -- maybe that's what Sexing meant? -- so we'll add:

RULE 0.5. The Champion Duelist is initially Sevelle.  This rule is deleted at the conclusion of the first duel.

If Kiryuu-kaichou accepts Rule 0.5, then the next step is for someone to challenge Sevelle.  I'm on tenterhooks!

#54 | Back to Top04-23-2007 01:23:07 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

*sits on balcony with opera glasses*

*with popcorn*

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#55 | Back to Top04-23-2007 01:26:21 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

BioKraze wrote:

Now, where's that Yaoi Pet I've been meaning to destroy...? *places a fresh Poptart in a bear trap* Heeeere, little Sevelle...![/color]

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENNNNGE?

KTK, hit us with some rules for Champion Duellist Sevelle and Challenger BioKraze to duel by and we'll be off and running!

#56 | Back to Top04-23-2007 01:29:59 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

angelicreation wrote:

*with popcorn*

Hey, shove over. I want to see too. emot-keke

*notices Razara* DAMMIT, WHAT'S MY MISTRESS DOING DOWN THERE???

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#57 | Back to Top04-23-2007 01:53:31 PM

Starfire
Rose Smilee

*creeps up behind BioKraze, wearing a mask and holding a giant slimeball of utter doom. Aims, throws*

Bet you didn't see me coming, you were too busy staring at KTK covered in slime...but revenge has been delivered!

*runs off into the night*

You know you want to. You need to. You have no choice. Do it.

#58 | Back to Top04-23-2007 01:58:07 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

That's okay, I've got it covered...

*whips the "Slime Dissolution Device" from his HammerBook and presses the button for "Slime." A faint pink aura washes over the entire area. The slime dissolves from BioKraze and KissingT.Kiryuu, along with others slimed who haven't taken a shower yet.*

Aw, shit. Did you wash the Tree Snot from your hair, Hentai Girl?

*holds up the Slime Dissolution Device and presses the button for "Tree Snot." A faint purple aura washes over the entie area. The tree snot dissolves from KissingT.Kiryuu, along with anybody who has been snotted by BioKraze's underhanded and very tacky guerrilla warfare in the IFD forum.*

There. All better now! emot-keke *puts the Slime Dissolution Device back in the HammerBook*

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#59 | Back to Top04-23-2007 02:11:04 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Yasha wrote:

Well, that probably answers KTK-sama and Sevelle-sama's questions on where I go every Thursday night. emot-frown

#60 | Back to Top04-23-2007 02:14:00 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

OOOOOO! Kinky action? Can I hide a camcorder in your room, Yasha? emot-keke

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#61 | Back to Top04-23-2007 02:19:52 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*reaches into the HammerBook and whips out the Bad Key Machine. Inserting it into the slot on the side of the Arena Gateway, he effortlessly opens the Gateway. Returning the Bad Key Machine to the HammerBook, he puts on his headphones, a CD player and rocks out to Punk-O-Rama while ascending the stairway slowly (he gets tired from exercising easily...)*

#62 | Back to Top04-23-2007 02:41:14 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

BioKraze wrote:

*reaches into the HammerBook and whips out the Bad Key Machine. Inserting it into the slot on the side of the Arena Gateway, he effortlessly opens the Gateway. Returning the Bad Key Machine to the HammerBook, he puts on his headphones, a CD player and rocks out to Punk-O-Rama while ascending the stairway slowly (he gets tired from exercising easily...)*

EarthBound, and I claim your xyphoid process.

Seriously, are you challenging Sevelle or not?

#63 | Back to Top04-23-2007 02:44:40 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*takes the headphones off and presses the PAUSE button*

No, I'm just heading to the Arena so I can chill and practice my Ray Magik attacks. Why do you ask?

And you can't claim anything because I didn't say you could. But if you want, you can have a handful of Tree Snot.

*hands satyreyes a handful of the dubious "Tree Snot," throws the 'phones back on and hits the PLAY button, walking up the stairs...*

#64 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:20:34 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

What are these duelist fighting for, anyway? We've got a Pop-tart Bride, an Ends of the Pop-tart, and supposedly a Pop-tart Dios. What will the duelists gain from winning the final duel?

#65 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:40:04 PM

RainbowRoseQueen
Pained Growlithe

Wait...what characters haven't been called?.....

#66 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:45:02 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

It might be better if we don't assign all of the characters, other than the ones needed for the duel.

And BioKraze, just for throwing slime at KTK-sama, I wouldn't tell you about the elevator. emot-tongue

#67 | Back to Top04-23-2007 03:45:53 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Finally making it to the Arena floor proper, BioKraze takes his 'phones off and switches the CD player off, stuffing both within the HammerBook. He walks calmly to the centre of the duel floor, and, breathing deeply, extends his right hand, index finger pointed at a random dove...*

"Ties which bind me to the light...Impulse!!"

*From his index finger shoots a ray of blinding white light, pencil thin but widening to about half of the human's body width. The ray of light shoots down the dove, frying it to a crisp as it tumbles to the earth below.*

(smirking) This, my friends, is my true power. Well, any challengers? No? Oh, well.

*He plops down in a crosslegged position, an aura of greenish blue energy encompassing him as he gathers power...*

#68 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:35:42 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

*switches her Ipod on "the music from the scene in Kill Bill Vol 1 where Beatrix is totes about to hand "The Crazy 88" their azzes and ascends the stairs*

When she finally reaches the duel arena, she sees her challenger....

*Gets out her rosary, holds it close to her lips and whispers.."The Macrocosm that extends to infinity....Papa Legba...grant me the priveledge to talk with the Loa! I call upon the Loas Damballah and Brigitte, grant me the infinite powers of Voodoo!

All shadows in the existence that is the dueling stage converge in the middle... into one single being....a voice comes from withthin this void....

*Walks up to the void, and reaches down and begins merge with a being whom she grabbed within the void.* "Baron Samedi, grant me the powers of you, loa of the living dead. Give me powers of your brother Ghede, who contains all the knowledge of the deceased.*

*As she feels the power of black magic weaving itself into her soul, she tells Biokraze, "I've been looking for you...and so we meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master.*

At this point..her entire body is now covered with insignias long forgottened by the world of today but remembered by the world of the past.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f247/logophony/dollshouse.jpg

#69 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:36:04 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

Yasha wrote:

angelicreation wrote:

*with popcorn*

Hey, shove over. I want to see too. emot-keke

Fine, fine.  I'll make room for you.  I trust you brought your own opera glasses?  Good.

*shares popcorn*

Oh, I believe your mistress is the Pop-Tart Bride and she's preparing the duels.

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#70 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:41:11 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*notices that Pallas Athena is trying to start some shit, and gets up from his seated position. As if by magic, a pine green rose appears on his left breast, and his normal clothes transform into a suit of armour covering all but his face, hair and hands. He smirks in anticipation.*

You wanna battle? I'm game. Choose your weapon.

#71 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:42:43 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

*sneaks into one of the arena cars* I don't even need my opera glasses. My bet's on Bio. He plays dirty, always root for them.

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#72 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:45:16 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*points a finger at Pallas.*

"Ties which bind me to the light...IMPULSE!!"

*A ray of light flashes from Bio's right index finger to strike Pallas...*

#73 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:46:52 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

*Magically appears inside duelling arena*

Sorry, Pallas Athena, but BioKraze already has a challenger. We just need to wait for Sevelle-sama to get here.

#74 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:50:14 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*The ray of light which, just minutes earlier, struck down a dove without remorse, shatters against Razara's body. It appears that the Poptart Bride is immune to Ray elemental magic.*

HEY! Drag that Yaoi Pet up here so I can fry his ass!

*The battlesuit disappears, leaving the angry Duellist embittered that he was interrupted. He whips out another book from his HammerBook, whose title cannot be deciphered because it is in strange, chickenscratch like hieroglyphs.*

#75 | Back to Top04-23-2007 04:56:30 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

WOW! i think a battle is a brewing! ok contestants. lets have a good old fashion smack down.
i declair.....
MS-PAINT SKUPIDITY DUEL!!
be creative as possible, and make it funny. whichever pic totally pwnes the otherone shall be the victor of the duel and the winner of my lovely poptart bride!

*takes seat on the wall of the arena...no longer covered in slime.*

when contestants are done, they post their battle pictures and the bride and i decide...and whoever the other judge is suposed to be.....

now...wheres the poptart hunchback to ring the bells when yaoi pet is here?

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (04-23-2007 04:57:15 PM)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

Board footer