This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top11-09-2009 09:17:19 PM

Archambeau
Muffy, the Forums Trophy Wife

For sale: entire series on DVD

Hello, all.  I apologise for only posting to peddle my wares, these days, but I figured that said wares would find a better home here than anywhere else. Giovanna and Yasha, if this thread is inappropriate, do feel free to move or delete.

In any case, with the American economy being what it is, I am going to have to part with some things. I am selling my entire Utena DVD collection: all 39 episodes and the film, on eleven DVDs. These are the official Central Park Media releases, not bootlegs. They have been very well-preserved and all play perfectly.  Unfortunately, I am now without the boxes that the Black Rose and Apocalypse/Akio collections came in, but otherwise the DVDs are in very nice condition.

The DVDs are Region 1, so international buyers please be aware that you will need a region-free player to play these DVDs. I am willing to ship internationally, but please be aware of the cost.  I will accept PayPal.

I am selling the DVDs for USD $200. I also have the entirety of the Viz English translation of the manga ("series" and "movie" manga), and will add that to the DVDs for $225. I'm also selling the manga separately as a set for USD $40.

Thank you very much for looking, and I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Board footer