This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top05-10-2008 12:31:39 AM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

[Lotus] Another Night, Another Masked Event

The shadow of a serpent slithered by, before being picked up the form of a girl and grasped in slender hands. "Snake eyes! I rolled snake eyes! Grrr, and all I needed was an eight to win! Everything was going so perfectly!"

Another silhouette popped out nearby, holding several cards in her hand. "Don't you know? Don't you know that you can never predict if you're going to win? That's what makes the game fun! Roll a dice. Roll, roll, roll, roll." She repeated the words as she crouched down and began pushing a cube around with her nose. "And if you roll a six, you win the game!"

There came a gasp from her partner as she tossed the snake aside. "Wait a minute! I didn't know that was a rule to the game! I thought we agreed on an eight!"

Out came a baseball bat, and the second shadow began to swing it violently back and forth. "Haha! When I'm playing the game, there are no rules! It's all a matter of improvisation, my dear. Only when you understand that, you can win."

"But it makes no sense! It isn't fair!" Playing cards flew up in the air. "We've played this game at least ten times, and you keep making stupid stuff up!"

"And that's why I keep winning! No one can beat me, because I'm the best player of fake games there is. No one would dare challenge me! Wait a minute, what is that?" There came a loud whirring sound. "Oh no! A flying saucer! Aliens are landing! Now we'll never get to finish our game!"

"Unless we ask them to join?"

WWWHHHRRRRRRRRR.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It had not been too long since their first letter. Since then, the Student Council members had been slowly accustoming themselves to their new positions. St. Roos Academy seemed a changed place - livelier than before. There seemed to be a tangible aura of possibility and potential. For a while, things seemed to be falling into a pattern. Then, quite abruptly, it was interrupted as each member was delivered a sealed envelope. This one, however, did not bear the Lotus crest. Upon opening it, the letter read as such -

"Dear Council members,

We are delighted to inform you to another masked event occurring precisely...two days from now. Although this may seem rather abrupt, you should use your scarce time wisely in making a costume, for we guarantee it shall be worth the effort. In honor of the Councils' creation, we have selected a very special theme - "The Seven Deadly Sins." Come masked and clothed in the costume that matches the sin that best suits you. Remember to wear your mask through the proceedings. Otherwise, everyone might learn your deepest secrets. But show up and play well, and perhaps you might just learn a few things about your peers. See you there!

St. Roos Entertainment Committee"

((Here comes the grand re-opening of the Lotus RP! Players, please send me a brief description of how your character(s) have been spending their time. Let's all work this out for a sexy fun party school-devil. And thank you all for your collective patience!))

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

Board footer