This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top11-15-2008 04:46:25 PM

Zekkass
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

Nemuro Memorial Hall's Music

Hi there! I was playing the Nemuro Memorial Hall theme for my dad the other day, and he pointed out that the piece was a piece composed by J.S. Bach.

Sure, it was adapted for SKU, but it had the theme from a piece of Bach's. I haven't asked him yet exactly which piece it was, so I bring my question to you: does anyone here know anything about Track 19. Nemuro Kinenkan, the Nemuro Memorial Hall theme?

I would be interested, either way. Thanks!

#2 | Back to Top12-08-2008 10:16:31 AM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

Re: Nemuro Memorial Hall's Music

Zekkass wrote:

Hi there! I was playing the Nemuro Memorial Hall theme for my dad the other day, and he pointed out that the piece was a piece composed by J.S. Bach.

Sure, it was adapted for SKU, but it had the theme from a piece of Bach's. I haven't asked him yet exactly which piece it was, so I bring my question to you: does anyone here know anything about Track 19. Nemuro Kinenkan, the Nemuro Memorial Hall theme?

I would be interested, either way. Thanks!

i just now realized it to. im not much of a classical music dictionary but i do what i can. i will try and find out what i can on it for you.

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

Board footer