This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:44:44 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Re: Calling all Cosplay Fanatics

Hiraku wrote:

I'll be waiting for the next batch, then.
The quality between the two batches shouldn't be that drastically different.

Okie dokie =3

"Ever since I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes, and the stars were gifts you gave to the dark and empty skies."

#27 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:52:58 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

AnjitheArtist wrote:

Hey TenjouUsagi?

How soon is the next batch gonna be ready? I wanted to get a Normal ring and a Black Duelist ring but I need them both in like size 10....

Well, it actually all depends on how quickly the last few I have sell. I'm using the proceeds from these rings to purchase the rings that I'll be using in the next batch. They're a little bit more expensive also, so unfortunatelty the price for a ring from the new batch will be a bit higher than the previous. I think only by maybe $5 or so. I'm hoping to have the new ones ready to sell by mid-June, but July would be the latest, and really pushing into the convention season. emot-frown We'll see how it goes... If I get a response soon from hyacinth_black, who has asked me to hold a size 7, and if the person asking about the size 8 (on eBay, not Hikaru on here) buys it, then I will only have 3 left, and getting new rings will definitely be a do-able thing. I just won't be able to get as many. I'm still working on finding black rings to use for the Black Rose Duelists. Unfortunately, the only thing I've found are wood rings. emot-gonk Not the kind of quality ring I want to provide my fellow SKU fans with. When would you need these rings? =3

Last edited by TenjouUsagi (05-07-2007 08:54:00 PM)

"Ever since I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes, and the stars were gifts you gave to the dark and empty skies."

#28 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:57:16 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

Oh, god. I want one so bad. emot-gonk

But grandma doesn't allow me to buy stuff off of eBay. T_T

Honto? {That's too bad.}

Forgive me, I've been playing too much FFXI lately... emot-gonk

Anyways, if she would allow it, you could "order" one from me via email. We could discuss the details there. Just a suggestion. emot-keke

#29 | Back to Top05-08-2007 06:14:00 AM

Lightice
Azure Paleontologist

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

You could try to explain her how the feedback rating system on eBay works. If the person is a hoax, they'll get lots of negative feedback and no-one will buy them anything. If they have positive feedback, it means that the person is honest and sends the right stuff in time. Keeping that in mind, it's no more risky than ordinary webstores.

Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!

#30 | Back to Top05-08-2007 08:28:45 AM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

I must have that white duelist uniform...I plan on doing some form of Akio in drag at the Anime Expo..
Well not so much drag, but dammit I need that top if I am going to convincingly cosplay as Akio and hope to gawd that no one will say "Hey that's Storm from the X-Men!"

Last edited by Pallas Athena (05-08-2007 08:30:37 AM)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f247/logophony/dollshouse.jpg

#31 | Back to Top05-08-2007 10:21:39 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Pallas Athena wrote:

I must have that white duelist uniform...I plan on doing some form of Akio in drag at the Anime Expo..
Well not so much drag, but dammit I need that top if I am going to convincingly cosplay as Akio and hope to gawd that no one will say "Hey that's Storm from the X-Men!"

I'm pretty sure that won't happen. Storm doesn't have a rose pinned onto her chest, nor is she a bitch. Plus, in the newer versions, she wears black uniform now emot-smile, so you don't need to worry about getting mixed up with Marvel while showing off your cross-dressing Akio-goodness.

#32 | Back to Top05-09-2007 06:10:12 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

RE-LIST ENDS MAY 10TH
LESS THAN 24HRS LEFT!!

Only 6 rings left: Sizes 6, 7, and 8.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/7 … eal005.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1&rd=1

Last edited by TenjouUsagi (05-09-2007 06:11:15 PM)

#33 | Back to Top05-11-2007 10:52:45 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Re-list has ended, but I have 3 rings still available, all size 7s...

Email or PM me if you want one, and I'll sell it to you outside of an auction. $30.00USD

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/7 … eal005.jpg

Last edited by TenjouUsagi (05-11-2007 10:53:13 AM)

#34 | Back to Top05-14-2007 11:51:28 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

My ring came today! I'm soooooo happy with it, thank you soooooo much etc-loveetc-loveetc-love

#35 | Back to Top05-14-2007 12:59:24 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

Lightice wrote:

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

You could try to explain her how the feedback rating system on eBay works. If the person is a hoax, they'll get lots of negative feedback and no-one will buy them anything. If they have positive feedback, it means that the person is honest and sends the right stuff in time. Keeping that in mind, it's no more risky than ordinary webstores.

Oh, she buys stuff off of eBay all the time, and she's very familiar with that kind of stuff.

But she only buys things like clothes for her grandkids. And the occasional Brent Spiner CD for $70. emot-rolleyes

#36 | Back to Top05-14-2007 10:07:48 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Pandora wrote:

My ring came today! I'm soooooo happy with it, thank you soooooo much etc-loveetc-loveetc-love

That's great! Thank you so much for buying one. emot-smile I'm glad you like it. emot-keke Don't forget to share pictures if you ever do cosplay! emot-biggrin

Since you're new to eBay, you might know how all of it works, but generally buyers and sellers leave feedback for each other after every transaction. I haven't checked my account yet to see if you have, so I'm sorry if you've already done so, but if you haven't, please do. I would appreciate it. ^___^ Thanks again!

#37 | Back to Top05-15-2007 07:00:35 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

I left feedback yesterday, I think just before I emailed you. It was positive of course emot-keke

No worries, I've usd Ebay before, just that my personal account is new. I doubt I'll cosplay but maybe I'll take some photos anyways emot-biggrin

#38 | Back to Top05-15-2007 06:47:23 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

Just curious... but when will the BR rings be ready? i am very the much making of a consideration to make purchase for a daily wear ring emot-biggrin

also, do you have plans for making a replica of the shnazzy movie ring?

We all have our own little addictions.

#39 | Back to Top05-17-2007 05:43:34 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

guardian_rose wrote:

Just curious... but when will the BR rings be ready? i am very the much making of a consideration to make purchase for a daily wear ring emot-biggrin

also, do you have plans for making a replica of the shnazzy movie ring?

Hmm, I'm hoping to get some soon. I've been so inclined to upgrade the quality of the rings to sterling silver, which is costing me more to acquire them. Unfortunately, in turn they will cost more to future costumers/clients, but the positive side is that, well, they're sterling silver. The rings I plan to have made are going to be $40 each, silver or black.

I've never thought about replicating the movie ring. It just occured to me that it IS, in fact, different from the one in the series. I will ponder it a bit. emot-keke Thank you for your interest. etc-love If you're indeed contemplating puchasing a Black Rose ring, I can certainly make sure I have an extra one in your size when I order them. emot-keke

#40 | Back to Top05-18-2007 07:04:25 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

I would totally love you forever if you got a size 10 of each type of ring for me...

Check out my: Twitter|Voice Over Tumblr|

#41 | Back to Top05-18-2007 09:43:07 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

AnjitheArtist wrote:

I would totally love you forever if you got a size 10 of each type of ring for me...

Consider it done. ^-^ They'll be ready for purchase at the end of June, just so you know. emot-kekev

BTW, what exactly does you loving me forever include? school-devil

#42 | Back to Top05-20-2007 08:53:39 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

For starters I'll draw you something....?

#43 | Back to Top05-20-2007 08:55:51 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

AnjitheArtist wrote:

For starters I'll draw you something....?

If you want to... emot-keke I was just being devious is all. emot-tongue

#44 | Back to Top05-20-2007 09:42:24 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

Sure, why not. You're making me rings, after all

#45 | Back to Top05-20-2007 09:43:37 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

AnjitheArtist wrote:

Sure, why not. You're making me rings, after all

YAY!! emot-biggrin Utena and Anthy are my faves. =3 (Go figure, ne? XD)

#46 | Back to Top06-14-2007 12:59:06 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Hey, sorry for reviving my own thread, but uh, I still have 3 rings left, all size 7. Plus I'll have two movie-style rings up in a week or so, size 7/7.5 also. The end of June is fast approaching, which is when I will have my second batch available. =3

http://cgi.ebay.com/Revolutionary-Girl- … dZViewItem

Board footer